The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they getting the treatment in January. We waited 4 months for my sons surgery pre covid and he was classed as super urgent top priority given his age (14 months) and how bad it was. So many parents in the Facebook group I'm part of have had their little ones ops cancelled or postponed as they didn't do them for months during lockdown.
Often wait times can be a postcode lottery.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like Mila would have been put in a harness if she'd been seen earlier, now she's too old and they're having to jump to surgery. Their stories from months ago, yesterday and today all contradict.

The thing is, if what we believe to be true, that they should have got this sorted earlier...the hospital will know. The health vistor will know. They can say this site is for trolls and we're making stuff up....but this one has consequences if it is true... not from public repercussions, but from professionals. They'll be being watched if they did screw this all up and questioned big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m sure walking for hours day after day in a sling didn’t help it correct itself

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I notice Isabelle only uses two fingers and her thumb as she is too busy holding her sleeves down - what’s with that?

Reactions: 12
Hey guys. I don't usually comment on this thread but not sure if anyone has commented about the hashtag he's used on their latest video and sorry if this has been mentioned. :( It's honestly so terrible.💔
It's a reference to the Tefal air fryer, which stirs the food around as it cooks.

I think. It's something to do with the air fryer anyway.

Reactions: 15
It’s interesting how much of Mila’s medical information is being given out considering Esme seems to have trench foot and hobbles about but it’s had the cover-up of a number 10 Christmas party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Nothing surprises me with these two useless parents. Sarah's husband is a goddam pervert and she's ok with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Mila. I feel so sorry for her being stuck with those useless parents who clearly don’t give two figs about her health. They’ve done so many things in the last few months that have made this situation so much worse. Mila could already have been in a harness for a couple of months at this point if they’d just delayed their trip in the first place.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry that there's been no vlog rundowns the past couple of days. I've been busy reporting on Josh Duggar's trial for my blog so it's be hectic. Thankful for the right verdict and justice being done today. The rundowns will be back from tomorrow.

Jace seems to be addicted to chocolate. Every five minutes he seems to be asking for it and crying if Sarah says no.

Anyway, how on earth did the Inghams get a sponsorship from Tefal? Another company that did not do it's research. I'm sure 'Ad' needs to be in the title as well.

Someone needs to make the hospital or social services aware of this neglect. They do not care about that poor baby and do not deserve children. Chris literally prioritised his dreams of living in a van over the health of his newborn. Sarah can duck off with the fake tears. They'll drag her off on another trip when she's in the cast and make it worse.
So lovely of you to apologise for not posting for the last couple of days but all of us tattlers would agree that there is no need to apologise. Every single one of us reading on here is in absolute awe of you watching the idiotic parents every day and writing your very witty, very perceptive rundowns. So many people have sadly stopped talking about the Inghams on tattle, twitter and YouTube for various reasons and we appreciate what you do so very much. You continually raise awareness about what these two narcissistic clowns get up to and we are so grateful to you 🙏🙏❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Literally cannot deal with them pair . Trying to shift the blame onto the consultants and doctors because they said it’s ‘ stable’ . Sarah hun they meant stable enough not to seen any emergency treatment At that time . The doctor / consultant probably thought you was going away for a short amount of time and that Mila would be moving around ….. not shoved in a car seats for a few months 7 hours a day and being held like a rag doll .
Honestly , and fancy getting your camera out in the hospital . Shameful .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It’s time hospitals, dentists, doctors banned filming completely. What would happen if you got caught in the background of one in a waiting room somewhere. It’s a place for quiet and confidentiality not for some woman family to rock up and start filming for their ‘tv show’

it’s about time they had some karma it’s just a shame that yet again it’s the children suffering because of them

• Heart
Reactions: 61
They need reporting to social services. No one has done this to that poor baby apart from Chris and Sarah… bleeping scum bags

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am a doctor
1. There is no way on earth a doctor, never mind a consultant, personally phoned they and said they can go on this trip, that is ludicrous
2. They are meant to be scanned at 6-8 weeks… were they not already on the road by then?
3. Hours and hours of being crammed in a car seat and carried incorrectly wont exactly have helped matters

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a defensive vlog in my life. I would respect them so much more if they said ”wow we didn’t realise how serious it was… we have really cocked up here” but no
x person said we could go away. X person made it sound trivial

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I’ve never seen two parents more thrilled that their child needs surgery, the “fake” acting of concern was shocking, I mean who informs YouTube before their husband!! She didn’t even make it out of the hospital before telling the camera instead of the husband!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
they'll probably drop mila off along with prinny at granny and grandpas when they go on their next van tour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Do you know Sarah, if you're reading this, just what an asset reading these threads could be for you?
You call us a pack of haters and trolls and just dismiss everything we say, yet every post has been filled with utter concern and worry for your children who are complete strangers to us. For some strange reason we do care about them.
I'm amazed at how well educated and well informed about health matters all of us Tattlers are. Well not totally surprised.
I think everybody here is wonderful and its such a shame that you have never taken our advice.
You have definetly missed out big time due to your stubbornness and for thinking everyone was saying things to you just to be hurtful.
You have a valuable encyclopaedia of knowledge and experience on here from people in different countries, social backgrounds, differing professions and some of us that have lead lives that you could only ever imagine or dream about Sarah. You could do a lot worse than to start listening to what people are trying to tell you and follow some excellent advice.
You might find that things start to improve for you all instead of your lives going from one disaster to the next. You might even start to be a bit happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
From NIH.GOV site

Closed reduction and fixation with spica cast

Closed reduction of the hip joint performed under general anesthesia is indicated in patients who failed to achieve stable reduction with the Pavlik harness. It may also be considered as primary treatment for patients with poor social situation or an unreliable family
It sounds like this alone was probably the reason they were flagged tbh

On a more positive note, Isabelle was appropriately dressed in tonight’s vlog. By that I mean wearing trousers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I am sure a Pavlik harness would have been used in the first instance long before 4 months old if it was picked up, new babies are put into them - there was a reason that appointment was given to them so soon but they only hear what they want to hear and are pros at deception when they need to.

I hope someone from a professional viewpoint sees this video as well and if for some reason they aren’t on the radar let’s hope they soon will be, I hope s**t does hit the fan for them - that poor little girl now going through something that could have possibly been prevented from worsening :( It’s disgusting they’ve once again pulled this stunt of badmouthing NHS staff again too.

With all the time/attention that she will now need too in the coming months I really hope that they will consider a nursery environment for Jace, they are going to have to be so careful with him around her but with his worsening behaviours, it might ground him a bit to be in that environment with other same age children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.