Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zade

#194 Sarah can swim one hundred lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Neck lace

VIP Member
Jess was aged 16 years and 2 months when Creepy invited her to get naked with him in a pool. Isabelle is aged 16 years and 1 month. When I saw Isabelle and Lazy having a laugh together over the water jets in the pool, you could similarly picture Jess and her mum having a laugh together on their holiday at Disney. The difference was, of course, that Jess had to cope with a 33 year old perverted man messaging her multiple times, asking her to sneak out of her hotel room, take off all of her clothes and get in a pool with him at 2.00am. Lazy, if a 33 year old man sent similar disgusting messages to Isabelle this week, you would want to kill him. Why don't you understand that what Chris did was so horrendous and wrong? OK, you believed him at the time when he insisted that Jess was making it all up but you can't possibly still believe that now (with the police confirming that the messages were sent by Chris etc)? Not getting your husband off youtube makes you an enabler and almost as bad as him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

Pastel

VIP Member
Ooh and i don‘t believe anyone has said she’s lost her baby weight. If they have she needs to pass on the number for Specsavers.
You know what irked me more than anything about that “clip”… she starts by saying that she’s getting loooooads of messages from people saying how wonderful she looks and how amazing she is to have lost all her baby weight so fast etc and then, straight afterwards, says Izzy has been getting nasty messages about her body which upset her and she’s working on her self esteem… how f*cking insensitive can a mother be to start her speech saying how amazing everyone thinks she herself is looking, and how awful everyone thinks Izzy is looking - and then say they’re working on Izzy’s self esteem!!!! Errrrem… are the dots just not connecting, Sarah!??!!? To be completely honest I think Izzy is looking much healthier!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
Screenshot 2021-10-02 171912.png

TLDR
- Sarah bragged about all the fan mail they were sent. It was all tat and nothing compared to what they used to receive.
- The annual European roadtrip kicked off a couple of days ago as the Inghams threw everything into the back of the incomplete DPD campervan and drove to Plymouth to board the ferry to Spain.
- Sarah assured us that the winched up bed is absolutely not going to break and fall.
- Chris wore the same clothes several days in a row - nothing new but totally gross.
- The Inghams had card trouble as they had no money left the card was malfunctioning after it was put in the washing machine. Hi Steve had to step in to pay for petrol and save his idiot son's dream. The trouble didn't end there though as they then had a panic in Spain when the card was declined again at the tolls.
- Esme drew a photo of Chris and he looked like a convict. No cup of tea for her that evening and she's grounded for life foooooo!!
- Sarah posted about the DPD campervan on a Road Schooling Facebook group. She then threw a tantrum when people inevitably started commenting about her creepy husband and posting newspaper articles. She deleted the post and ran. She just wants to Kivertown her life guys.
- The Fidget and Me rucksacks went on sale for £30 this morning. The £50 Christmas blankets have all sold out, except the ugly caravan one.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope you've set aside some money in case your son needs you to pay for flights home when this all goes horribly wrong his petrol bill again.

Never Forget
Screenshot 2021-10-02 11.42.35.png
Screenshot 2021-10-02 11.36.51.png
Screenshot 2021-10-02 11.41.16.png

Thanks for this @Zade
Truck.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

scamham

Something that irritates me more than it should: Are they to stupid to unterstand that the doctor says Jace is farsighted, which could cause his squint.
That means he can see things in the distance perfectly fine but has trouble seeing clearly/ focusing on objects that are close to him😓😓

So just because he can see stars and stuff doesn’t mean his vision is perfect😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78