The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stormi Ingham living up to her name! Why can’t they just be honest and say they couldn’t be bothered to upload on time, other youtubers schedule their posts it’ll go up wifi or not

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Living their best life indeed, stuck up a mountain in a storm waiting for 3 hours whilst Chris tries to upload a vlog? If they really want to keep pretending everyone is jealous they need to try a bit harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Even I know you can schedule posts to YouTube. How disorganised are they that they can’t get themselves a few days ahead to allow for this kind of thing?

Reactions: 30
So much fun travelling in a tiny van with 7 people in october. Storm, rain, cold 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The thought of them all stuck in the van, up a mountain, in a storm. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I think Sarah should consider selling fleeces to her customers, as she already knows how to fleece them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a load of bullshite excuses excuses it there job so why don’t they think of this before they bugger off as they are fully into the travel life style and that what they do and no so much about it all van life I might phone work tomorrow and say I’m stuck in a storm and I’ve tryed for 3 hour or more to get my arse out of bed but it not working so I will be in tomorrow instead what bellends if they can’t keep up and live the life then do is all a favour and just bleeping quit and piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.