Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Throwing it back slightly but can anyone explain what happened in Dubai? One of the vlogs got recommended and I remember reading something on here about creepy Chris being held at the airport or something?!!

The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma a few weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be shit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst on the flight over which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Sorry @YoYo hadn't seen your post above

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Abbvay

VIP Member
It's like she keeps posting more pictures to make people feel jealous but actually the more she shows, the happier I am not to have to live like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
The whole thing with Isla being blamed for Jace going in the water has been playing on my mind today, in fact it's really upset me. Chris and Sarah were distracted and had no idea what Jace was doing. I know the water was only shallow but what if Isla was left alone with him in deeper water in the future and something happened. It only takes a couple of inches of water for a toddler to fall over, bang their head, knock themselves out and drown. I know it's the worst case scenario but Sarah especially would have the biggest grudge on Isla and never let her forget it. Social services would investigate but she would just be like "oh it was Isla's fault, she was meant to be watching her". Social would know its not Isla's fault and she'd probably be offered counselling but the damage would already be done. Imagine what that would do to a 9 year old as she grew up thinking she was responsible for the death of her 2 year old brother. None of those kids are responsible for the safety of their siblings. Someone needs to step in before something serious happen because next year 10 year old Isla will be responsible for both Jace and Mila. It's so obvious how much Sarah hates Isla and she doesn't even try to hide it. Chris needs to grow some balls and stand up to her, tell her that their daughter is not responsible for her negligence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Pennyviolet

Sarah and Chris where going to go to the shops in a taxi and leave Isabelle , Esme and Isla at the van alone . Until Esme said she didn’t feel safe?!

Is it just me, am I being over cautious? Isabelle isn’t your normal 16 year old maturity or street wise to be left alone with a 12 and a 9 year old in a foreign country!

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
She's posting in another group now 🙄 trying to get some new viewers interested in their channel ? Lots of comments some asking to see the layout, some saying they are famous you tubers and one saying they will have a look for them, hoping it's Google they look at 🤣🤞
3 weeks to convert? And the rest. How do you know sarah ingham is lying. She opens her mouth

Christ they are shitting in bushes and picking in up in nappy bags. I suppose at least they are cleaning up their shit. What a selfish prick Chris is. They could have gone a few wonderful holidays for the money wasted on thta van when they have a caravan they could have done most of this in. What doesn't he understand about the fact that he has five children and it isn't practical to go wild camping. He never puts his family first.

Mila and Esme both look like Chris although Emse is a pretty version. Mila is cute though. Isla and Jace look very alike Sarah. I think Izzy must take after her father. Chris is one ugly man.
The private school kids might be smoking and skiving but I bet none of them are shitting in bushes like dogs.

set for life?

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
To be fair and I’ll give the inghams this, they are literally the WORLDS worst travel vloggers. Well they aren’t travel vloggers they are a pair of morons waiting for the next Adsense cheque, losing the will to live!!! I love how they think they are aspirational, they just make anyone with an iq over 80 cringe!

Also I really hope Isabelle goes and finds her dad and brother and has a break from the cult. She’s really turning into her mother and not a nice person. Her trying to be mature when talking about car seats and making memories is vom worthy! I’m so glad she isn’t in school because she’d be getting the piss ripped out of her….

Rumour has it that when the Mingrams roll back home, they are converting 'they're' van back to commercial use & starting a new rival courier delivery service - My Herpes.

• Haha

Pennyviolet

Also on tonight’s vlog, sorry i hate watched 😵💫

Sarah, Esme , Isla and Jace walking up a hill away from the van to “ check out what was up there” Isla was carrying a packet of baby wipes and Esme was carrying either nappy bags or food bags?!
I’m guessing the van toilet isn’t being used 🤬🤮
FF1F875C-D6B3-4079-8F18-0BA07AC718D1.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

ronnie2

Sarah once again showing the world how deluded and vile she is. Sarah you don’t look good!. You are overweight, you have swollen hands/fingers and ankles. You have really bad teeth. You have dead hair. You have severely sun damaged skin. And let’s not get started on frank and family. And if you do read this Sarah and think I’m just a nasty troll.. well truth hurts doesn’t it? Maybe you should take that into consideration before you put down your daughters.
People may say nasty things about the kids. I do not agree with mentioning the kids looks nastily (I would never Call them fat or ugly ect), however I will pull YOU Up on it as you are their mother. You all look like a bunch of tramps. You all eat unhealthy, you’ve all got bad teeth, you all need a good hair cut. As a mother you are responsible for it, but instead you criticise the girls. Esme had greasy, dirty hair for days…and instead of encouraging her to go and wash it and help her you film it and point it out online. Isla puts filthy clothes into her wardrobe and instead of giving her a laundry hamper and encouraging her to put dirty clothes in it, you film said dirty clothes and tell the entire Internet that she’s putting dirty things back into her wardrobe. You constantly bring those girls down because you are an ugly jealous woman!. Stop filling your children’s heads with lies.

Also nobody I have seen on this thread says nasty things about your children. We simply point out how neglected they are and how concerned for their health we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

India92

Again it astounds me how much Isla is ignored. Sarah has literally no time for her, Emse interrupts her, they are so intolerant of her. Jace is obviously the favourite but why don't they let Isla speak without sounding so annoyed and dismissive.

• Sad
Reactions: 58