The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get a vlog up on time, but can post a load of instagram stories advertising Christmas blankets…. Yep sounds legit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If you need something to fill the time - have a look at the comments on yesterday’s - in one they are ripping each other to bits about the grabbing mark ups - look at Andrea’s retort -she is gonna be in trouble for that - I was laughing out loud - Hubbie said….‘not the bloody Ingham's again’!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well duck a duck there's a whole load of Inghams we haven't met yet
£499 stormi!

If you need something to fill the time - have a look at the comments on yesterday’s - in one lit they are ripping each other to bits about the grabbing mark ups - look at Andrea’s retort -she is gonna be in trouble for that - I was laughing out loud - Hubbie said….‘not the bloody Ingham's again’!!
Are we sure Andrea isn’t the tutor, because she can’t spell either

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry if I’m being really stupid here, but with Ali Baba using Sarah38’s photos to advertise the backpacks. Does Ali Baba allow ”small businesses” to sew on a label and pass stock off as their own designs? Or have they not realised???

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Mary shortly must be desperate to sell stock. What the duck have I just seen 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had rather bad grades when i left school at 16 (16years ago) my highest 2 were c grades one english one french, i was in college for 3 years and still had to redo english and maths. Even if issy goes college she will still have to take math and english
At least it gives her a second chance if Chris and Sarah completely fail her. There’ll still be some option for her. College might be good for her if she goes.I always hated school but actually enjoyed college

Reactions: 14
I love how if anyone questions about the blogs being late they are “aggressive” and “trolls”. If I constantly turned up 2 hours late to work each day & didn’t honour my commitments, my boss / clients wouldn’t be long losing trust & taking their business elsewhere. Their work ethic is very poor. I suppose their audience are vulnerable adults and children. Just shows they constantly take advantage. Why commit to a 5pm upload time? Just don’t bother saying it!!

Reactions: 31
Sorry if I’m being really stupid here, but with Ali Baba using Sarah38’s photos to advertise the backpacks. Does Ali Baba allow ”small businesses” to sew on a label and pass stock off as their own designs? Or have they not realised???
Alibaba isn't one seller. It's a marketplace where manufacturers/exporters, mostly in China, can flog their goods. Individuals can buy on there but most of their customers will be businesses buying wholesale to resell. The Tat & Me branding will be put onto the backpacks by the Chinese manufacturer.

Reactions: 24
I love how if anyone questions about the blogs being late they are “aggressive” and “trolls”. If I constantly turned up 2 hours late to work each day & didn’t honour my commitments, my boss / clients wouldn’t be long losing trust & taking their business elsewhere. Their work ethic is very poor. I suppose their audience are vulnerable adults and children. Just shows they constantly take advantage. Why commit to a 5pm upload time? Just don’t bother saying it!!
I wonder if it’s a deliberate tactic now the views are down. They’re hoping that if they post late, the ifam will be so desperate to see which chocolate bar each of the family will pick out of the snack out of control boxes, they’ll go back and watch old vlogs until the new one appears. More views = more boxes of diabetes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if it’s a deliberate tactic now the views are down. They’re hoping that if they post late, the ifam will be so desperate to see which chocolate bar each of the family will pick out of the snack out of control boxes, they’ll go back and watch old vlogs until the new one appears. More views = more boxes of diabetes
“Watch what we were doing this day 1 year ago” shite 😳🙄

I say it won’t be long until they start “live-streaming their reactions to old vlogs” to try and up the engagement

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.