The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
Screenshot 2021-10-02 171912.png

TLDR
- Sarah bragged about all the fan mail they were sent. It was all tat and nothing compared to what they used to receive.
- The annual European roadtrip kicked off a couple of days ago as the Inghams threw everything into the back of the incomplete DPD campervan and drove to Plymouth to board the ferry to Spain.
- Sarah assured us that the winched up bed is absolutely not going to break and fall.
- Chris wore the same clothes several days in a row - nothing new but totally gross.
- The Inghams had card trouble as they had no money left the card was malfunctioning after it was put in the washing machine. Hi Steve had to step in to pay for petrol and save his idiot son's dream. The trouble didn't end there though as they then had a panic in Spain when the card was declined again at the tolls.
- Esme drew a photo of Chris and he looked like a convict. No cup of tea for her that evening and she's grounded for life foooooo!!
- Sarah posted about the DPD campervan on a Road Schooling Facebook group. She then threw a tantrum when people inevitably started commenting about her creepy husband and posting newspaper articles. She deleted the post and ran. She just wants to Kivertown her life guys.
- The Fidget and Me rucksacks went on sale for £30 this morning. The £50 Christmas blankets have all sold out, except the ugly caravan one.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope you've set aside some money in case your son needs you to pay for flights home when this all goes horribly wrong his petrol bill again.

Never Forget
Screenshot 2021-10-02 11.42.35.png
Screenshot 2021-10-02 11.36.51.png
Screenshot 2021-10-02 11.41.16.png

Thanks for this @Zade
Truck.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
It's ok guys, they've got a WiFi booster, so no more excuses for late vlogs, everyday at 5pm on the dot.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Looks like they deleted my comments straight away when I said about the backpacks on tonight vlog lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The minimum order for those bags is 2 at £5.50 each. Those ifam could buy 2 off there and still be £20 up. They could buy a shed load of fidgets for that and have double the amount of bags. They'd just have to wait a few weeks. I wonder if it's be quicker than the ingams delivery time, judging by their reviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Something that irritates me more than it should: Are they to stupid to unterstand that the doctor says Jace is farsighted, which could cause his squint.
That means he can see things in the distance perfectly fine but has trouble seeing clearly/ focusing on objects that are close to him😓😓

So just because he can see stars and stuff doesn’t mean his vision is perfect😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Also, the van is even less ventilated with that awning, whilst they're cooking. Even with the back doors off.
Jace's car seat is still strapped in illegally and dangerously.

Something that irritates me more than it should: Are they to stupid to unterstand that the doctor says Jace is farsighted, which could cause his squint.
That means he can see things in the distance perfectly fine but has trouble seeing clearly/ focusing on objects that are close to him😓😓

So just because he can see stars and stuff doesn’t mean his vision is perfect😒
Yep, my brother is longsighted and has no problem with distance work. At that age they can strain their eyes to see close up too. That's why his eye turns, so it can focus it.

Reactions: 22
Islas taken to walking like a toddler, that slap footed walk little ones do.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
How disgusting is the mark up on the rucksacks they are vile people . I've said it before people need to be made aware via Facebook posts I would share one straight to the ingham family facebook page if there was one
Someone did

2C208F79-1C6A-411A-B982-A8F7DAD43002.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Well looks like Isabelle will be going to college, so they must be sure that she will pass her GCSE’s!
72824E62-F750-4E79-B6E3-66D2591E8C22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Well well tattle wins again they clearly had a talking to by someone at their local authority to have put their hands in their pockets for a tutor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.