The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls are covered in midgee bites, but Sarah tells us the stuff they have isn't very good and not working! I bet the girls are all sharing beds as well ! And am pretty sure the bedding won't have been changed since they went away 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I see the treat box has been re stocked! 🍫🍬🍭🍡!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I seriously don’t get why Sarah keeps banging on about private school!! As someone who was at private school from the ages 3 to 18, and all 3 of my siblings did the same, the money she was paying for Esmé and Isabelle to go to that school was nothing!! I’ve never heard of a private school as cheap as that round here…. (Obviously that is a hell of a lot of money to most people but I just mean for senior school fees, 30 grand a year for two of them is very cheap). My parents were very encouraging of me doing normal teenage things like drinking from 14 or 15, as long as I was in a safe place with responsible people, they were happy to let me and my friends drink at my home. Because it’s NORMAL. I left school 3 years ago with 4 a levels, grades A* A* A* A. Proving that drinking and sciving has nothing to do with how well you do at school😂. It’s Sarah and Chris that are the problem for those girls!! Also did it not occur to them that that may just not be a good school? Or the right fir for their girls? Just because you’re paying for it doesn’t mean it’s a good school! They probably just chose the first/cheapest private school they found so they could show off about it. I despise that woman. The school has nothing to do with your childerens failures, academically or on general life! It’s YOU. (I know that sounds harsh, and they’re only children but we all know how those two idiots have ruined those kids).

Also as horrible as this sounds, I’m not surprised the girls had no proper friends at that school. They simply didn’t live the lifestyle of those other kids. Most of the kids there were probably well spoken, well dressed, came from middle class families. The Inghams are chavs, and we all know money can’t buy class! When the other kids saw the Ingram girls show up at that school with their inability to speak grammatically correctly, 10 year old Range Rover (and Chris, the Range Rover is not a status symbol if it’s that old! We all know you probably got it for 5 grand as it was supposed to be scrapped!!) and their shein/matalan clothes, it really doesn’t surprise me that they didn’t want to be friends with them.
You are so right. My eldest and youngest daughter attended the same private school as me and my sister. The middle girl attended a different one and always wanted to go to boarding school (I take a bow as mum of the year). We didn’t think it was best for her so we didn’t accommodate her wishes. She was fiercely independent and very competitive. The fact she moved to the island of Portugal and later Dubai and rarely returns home confirms this. The choice of school, fee paying or state needs to fulfil the individual needs of the child. However, we all know that it’s the quickest, cheapest option that the Ingham’s take.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So they're still five days behind because Sunday was when they couldn't upload because they were up a mountain. 'And then this happened...' is presumably the bad weather. They're pants at vlogging behind and not spoiling their own clickbait.

Reactions: 14
Yesterday vlog at 36k that’s terrible, with the boycott tonight it’s going to be even lower

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Couple of pervy shots in there for the perves to timestamp. Why would you leave Esme with a thin vest on and Isla with her leg up rubbing her thigh if you were a normal dad?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Lazy has always said the girls wanted to be homeschooled but I remember a time when Esme was in year 6 and they were talking about her starting year 7 and Esme and Isabelle were excited about both being in the secondary part of the school together. 😞
I wonder what will happen when Jace's time comes, will he be able to decide whether he goes to school or not. I doubt may 4 year olds could understand and make a decision like that.
Well if he doesn't go to school, I can't see him learning to read or write - who, out of that family, is capable of teaching him?

Reactions: 22
We know that Sarah38 and chubby thighs read here so no doubt they will buy some views to 'prove Tattle wrong'.

Even with previous hate-views the daily figures have been dire recently. Lots of Ifam saying about how they've been watching old vlogs and they are still struggling to get 115k views a day over all of their crappy vlogs.

Reactions: 16
#194 Just keep swimming Sharon 38 because your finances are drowning at an alarming rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ingham van life = One proper tit life
My heart breaks for those poor kids. They are utterly miserable the poor things

• Sad
Reactions: 27
At this point, if you've seen one vanlife vlog, you've seen them all...

Stooooonin' beach and/or trees, swimming pool, supermarket trip, lay-by, etc. etc.

How much chocolate?!

Images of the van looking so grim you can smell it through the screen.

Jace in mild peril supervising himself again.

Somebody wearing shoes that don't fit.

Somebody arsing around in the toilet block.

Mila being told to smile and/or held like a sack of potatoes.

Creepy only spotted in glimpses of his greasy head.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know that it's been discussed a lot on here but does anyone know even approximately what kind of income viewing figures of 50 - 60k per video would mean? x

Reactions: 8
What was up with the blurred image when they were sat outside? Didn’t look like there was anything on the chair that needed hiding? presumably that was Creepy’s leg with the sandal and sock combo as well in the shot.
Hiding for most of it again, the glares he gave towards the camera when asking for the keys really does suggest something has gone down on this trip. Even Lazy looked pi**ed off with him tonight!

Comments on the vlogs are getting worse - tonight we have ifam telling them it’s boring, others clearly taking the mick 😂. Someone called Cassie I’ve noticed recently is becoming the new Andrea McKenzie with her responses to anyone who dares to criticise.

Quite glad of the boycott tomorrow - another snooze fest incoming, they all look like they’ve given up now 😂

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.