The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why anyone would pre order an overpriced blanket from her when you can go in any shop and they already have Christmas stock in that you could have today or look on any other website and they have them available, and for less money and more reliable delivery.

Reactions: 44
Why bother with an excuse for the late vlog, they don't say anything most days and it's always late. No one thinks they upload at 5pm anymore.

Reactions: 29
The whole thing with Isla being blamed for Jace going in the water has been playing on my mind today, in fact it's really upset me. Chris and Sarah were distracted and had no idea what Jace was doing. I know the water was only shallow but what if Isla was left alone with him in deeper water in the future and something happened. It only takes a couple of inches of water for a toddler to fall over, bang their head, knock themselves out and drown. I know it's the worst case scenario but Sarah especially would have the biggest grudge on Isla and never let her forget it. Social services would investigate but she would just be like "oh it was Isla's fault, she was meant to be watching her". Social would know its not Isla's fault and she'd probably be offered counselling but the damage would already be done. Imagine what that would do to a 9 year old as she grew up thinking she was responsible for the death of her 2 year old brother. None of those kids are responsible for the safety of their siblings. Someone needs to step in before something serious happen because next year 10 year old Isla will be responsible for both Jace and Mila. It's so obvious how much Sarah hates Isla and she doesn't even try to hide it. Chris needs to grow some balls and stand up to her, tell her that their daughter is not responsible for her negligence.
Couldn't agree more. I must say lately I feel very sorry for her. She has sensible conversations and it's interesting listening to her before one of them cuts her off. They are terrible parents. She's only interested sitting on her arse with a baby or toddler stuck on her chest whilst he's busy doing goodness knows what. Neither of them take responsibility for their children and like you said, it takes a second for an accident to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Will those customer ever receive their wankets ?
Who is dealing with complaints when the gruesome twosome and chuldrun are on the run in the delivery van ?

Reactions: 26
The preorder thing could be that she doesn't want to be left with a tit load of stock she can't get rid of. Maybe she just wants to be able to order the exact amount she can sell? Who knows with the Bradford Beast 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Perhaps he bought the van incase the vlogging dries up, to actually convert it into a delivery van!! 🚚🚚🚚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't understand why anyone would pre order an overpriced blanket from her when you can go in any shop and they already have Christmas stock in that you could have today or look on any other website and they have them available, and for less money and more reliable delivery.
It never ceases to amaze me the money people will spend on tat and stuff they don’t really need and how they are prepared to pay over the odds for stuff they could get half price or less from say ASDA

But devoted fans probably feel like they are part of their family and like the idea of funding their erratic lifestyle

it’s like hinchers they are obsessed and even the most well meaning observation is seen as a terrible threat to their idols from ‘trolls’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.