Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choco88

VIP Member
It's not called red light green light where I'm from or where I live now in the UK.

It has many names and various names. When I was a kid it was called stick in the mud and I'm going back 40 years
we called it Grandmas Footsteps when I was a kid 😂

Reactions: 3

Web30

VIP Member
Wow. Its really very small. Is this the same size van as Inghams or is this one smaller? I don't think I could spend all that long with just my husband in that space
The inghams is bigger but i dont think by much

bitsy

Yeah they are driving as I took the screenshot. Is it legal to sit there with no back support. Can’t see a seatbelt either. Maybe she has a round the waist one 🤷🏻‍♀️.
There are 4 seatbelts in the back as the have shown two sets of two, I don’t know about Isabelle, if she is sitting sideways though it’s not safe either way. But not illegal.

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
She's delete the alibaba screenshot that was posted onto the tat and me page

The game? Fair innocent one, move on green light, stay dead still on red light. If you move you're out.

Squid game is a series on netflix, its graphically violent/explicit. Contestants play simple games, like that one, but to be "out" = killed instantly usually by gunfire. And its very graphic in showing it. Not suitable for children by any means.
Thanks.... Never heard of it

ThatMrsB

The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma a few weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be shit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst on the flight over which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Sorry @YoYo hadn't seen your post above
Is this Dubai vlog still up? What's it called?

Grace23

The average school fee in the U.K. is just over £15k for day pupils, so I would say their school was average not cheap.

I always try to be fair when I comment on here and her post talking about private school was appropriate in response to the original post but there wasn’t any need to bang on about how much she paid.
Wow, the area I’m in (just south of London) you’d never come across a private school that cheap (£15k), not even for prep school!

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Hi, I’m British. I am aware about public, private and state. However when talking with multi nationals I tend to use public and private as most people From other countries like US and AUS refer to Free government schools as public and fee paying as private. I was just making it easier for others to understand.🙂.
I’m American we also have charter schools which are also free but separate from public schools. My daughters attend charter school. They receive funding from the outside and also ask for monetary donations

Abbvay

VIP Member
Omg did she say 30 for both? That can’t be right. We pay nearly 25 for one of my daughters and she’s in primary school (Prep). Could it maybe be the location? I’m originally from the north but I live in the south now, my husband is a southerner. Housing is more affordable in the north so maybe the fees are not as high? 🤷🏻‍♀️. But that’s really cheap.
About average for the area, in fact I think she probably rounded up a bit.

Reactions: 2

ronnie2

About average for the area, in fact I think she probably rounded up a bit.
Oh really. Wow that’s crazy how much cheaper it is.

I’m referring to various articles including this one from earlier this year in the Financial Times that’s states Fees at UK private schools increased on average by 1.1 per cent year on year in 2021, compared with 4.1 per cent in 2020, according to the Independent School Council’s annual census, which was conducted in January. The average fee for independent schools is now £15,191 a year for day pupils and £36,000 for boarders.

I meant,who was your post referring to? You said someone was banging on about how much they paid. Your post wasn’t clear on who you were talking about.

ronnie2

The average school fee in the U.K. is just over £15k for day pupils, so I would say their school was average not cheap.

I always try to be fair when I comment on here and her post talking about private school was appropriate in response to the original post but there wasn’t any need to bang on about how much she paid.
Who are you referring to?
Because I mentioned how much I pay once.
And finding a secondary school for 15k is cheap. Like I said before, maybe the price is cheaper in the north. But I doubt you’d be able to pay 15k for secondary school with everything but boarding included in the south.

Last edited:

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Throwing it back slightly but can anyone explain what happened in Dubai? One of the vlogs got recommended and I remember reading something on here about creepy Chris being held at the airport or something?!!

Sayitso

VIP Member
The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma a few weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be shit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst onboard which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Sorry @YoYo hadn't seen your post above
Does anyone have a link please

Reactions: 1

ronnie2

Wow, the area I’m in (just south of London) you’d never come across a private school that cheap (£15k), not even for prep school!
exactly. My daughter doesn’t board and it’s still not that cheap. Sarah found a bargain!.