Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Her opinion of private schooling seems to have changed quite a bit since her husband got caught sending dirty messages to school-age children, tanking their ‘business’, and leaving them unable to afford it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

thegreencow

VIP Member
Well I for one think this road trip has been a big boring disappointment so far

The Ingham Family #194 Failing to deliver on the DPD road trip

• Heart
  • Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that they're selling this trip as being #vanlifers, trying to drum up views on an education group aimed at those who travel....yet they haven't shown anything of the van.
All the things those groups of people would be interested in seeing and they've shown none of it. Are they trying to sink their/there/they're channel?

Where's the vlog on the layout, how they store everything, where everyone sleeps, where the girls all sit to do their/there/they're 'tutoring' (and I use that word loosely).
Where's the setting up at a new site, the vlogs showing how they dispose of their waste, where they store rubbish and stuff whilst driving around. How they navigate feeding everyone healthy meals from the tiny fridge?
They won't show any of it because they know they'll be torn to shreds in the comments because the girls have absolutely no privacy, no chance to a peaceful 5 minutes, there are no seperate spaces for them to learn.
This trip was always about Creepy, it was his dream, nobody else's and it shows. Those childrUn are travelling and sleeping in an unsafe environment all because their/there/they're selfish dad/step dad wants to act like he's 20 years younger.

• Heart

Cedann

Every time I see the videos after he was outed I just get so shocked by her behaviour. Not only did she decide to stay with him but she also carried on the show for him and let him sit there like the absolute pansy that he is. She does all the talking for him, all the explaining. That Dubai video is just so shocking. Her kids look miserable. Isabelle looks devastated. If I was in her position and I saw the look on my daughters face in that video it would have been the end for me. But she just carries on and on. I wonder if there is anything that would make sarah walk away from him. She literally put him before her own children. I’ve said this before but there is probably so much that we don’t know, I bet those children have seen and heard so much shit.

• Sad
  • Heart

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
How disgusting is the mark up on the rucksacks they are vile people . I've said it before people need to be made aware via Facebook posts I would share one straight to the ingham family facebook page if there was one
Someone did

2C208F79-1C6A-411A-B982-A8F7DAD43002.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Ginlover92

That weird voice Chris does with the younger two normally is cringe inducing but tonight was on another level. 'Is Dada beautiful?' Whaaaaaat? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 stuff of nightmares

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
In light of recent events, I would like to retract a statement I made just one week ago. Please feel free to contact me regarding a refund if you would like your like back.

E27F0BF3-0CC4-4A72-B37E-03230A1FC9AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Abbvay

VIP Member
When Sarah said how quickly Chris moved in with her and Isabelle (was it about a week?), it showed that she has NEVER put her children first. That's not the actions of a responsible parent, and shows that even then she was putting what herself and Chris wanted before her child. She's always been that way and always will be.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

lemonelmo

VIP Member
The news is reporting some beaches in Spain are being closed due to Sharks. Someone really needs to tell them its just Big Sarah opening her legs. It's causing mass hysteria.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
You can see by what they film, well, don’t film, that even they know what a shambles they are. Sarah trying not to show the girls seating arrangements in the van says a lot. Plus no video of the kids while driving. You’d think on a trip like this, a ‘van tour’ video would be a top priority to start off the journey and get people interested. Could have even split it into two videos and made a ‘how we travel/seat everyone in our van’ but obviously can’t show that knowing the state and danger of the kids seats.
Not just van stuff either. I know they were pretending to be vegetarian for ages but since admitting they’re not, they haven’t shown cooking/eating dinner or even just playing up. Probably because of they know it’s shite junk food night after night. The girls ‘homeschooling’ as well. Timelapses of them doing work, showing what a school day is like, showing their work but again they can’t because then they’d have to be honest about how little, if any, work the girls do.
All this content that people would actually tune in for yet they throw views away because they’re lazy, selfish parents who don’t care about their kids health, education and wellbeing and even worse vloggers who don’t care about putting out a good video. Just want to do the bare minimum and get paid.

• Heart

ses3711

VIP Member
When Sarah was talking about splitting her time, I kept thinking that it’s because they’re all together all the time whereas if the girls were at school, she could have 1.1 with Jace when Mila is asleep, then keep the evenings for the older girls. If they’re all together during the days obviously she’s going to be getting pulled in different directions. The children have lost all their other adult figures: teachers, TAs, dance teachers, swimming instructors etc, so now the only adult attention they get is from their parents. Sometimes teachers are just as important as parents as being another adult from whom they get emotional support and attention and as children need that a large portion of the day they’re obviously going to come to their parents.

• Sad
  • Heart

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Note to #vanlifers and #travel vloggers, you are perfectly safe on Youtube!!! The wannabe newbies on all platforms are failing miserably.

On Sunday 26th September the Ingham #vanlifers and #travel vloggers set sail on the high seas to Spain.

As of the 7th October so far we've seen:
A beach
A swimming pool
A few CAMPSITES
Somewhere on a mountain
Rogue wiring hanging down
Campsites toilet blocks
A Burger King

What they haven't shown
The converted DPD van that 7 people are living in
The converted DPD van showing how safely 7 people are travelling
Any storage in said van
Any washing facilities in said van
Any food prepared
Any 'tutoring' the girls are having
ANY BLOODY PART OF SPAIN (exception of beach that they left Jason alone on)
ANY BLOODY FUN

Vanlifers and travel vloggers you have no need to worry about a new 'Rey' on the block.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Perhaps they were headed into the bushes with poo bags and wipes simply to carry out emergency medical treatment, using said toiletries to splint and bandage the leg of an injured baby deer? Hate when people jump to conclusions.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Is this Dubai vlog still up? What's it called?
Oooh I just found it. They all looked a bi more washed back then tbh - and the sleeping arrangements weren't so cramped. Definitely on the downhill side of the holiday budget. From "we've got a private beach!" to "we're cheek by jowl in a smelly van on a campsite in the rain."
Sarah must be fuuuumin'

Oooh I just found it. They all looked a bi more washed back then tbh - and the sleeping arrangements weren't so cramped. Definitely on the downhill side of the holiday budget. From "we've got a private beach!" to "we're cheek by jowl in a smelly van on a campsite in the rain."
Sarah must be fuuuumin'
I know it's way too early for another thread title but I do think "The rain in Spain falls on the Mingin''s van of shame" seems apt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JaeXYZ

If I hear her banging on about her winch that can pull a car one more bloody time... It might be able to pull a car but if you attached it to the car with a Pritt Stick, it'd fail immediately. The bed winch is attached to something. Like most things in the van, it was installed by Bodge the Builder, a completely unqualified, sleep deprived muppet powered by Coke and sweeties. I wouldn't trust any of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sarah really is a walking-talking contradiction.
Whilst explaining to the vlog how guilty she feels when unable to spend quality time with each of her children on a rare 1:1 basis, there she is, camera shoved in her moon face, ignoring Issy instead of ‘spending the quality time’ that is so apparently rare.

Sarah, Issy ASKED you to spend time with her - so do it!!! Talking to one another through the camera lense for the vlog isn’t the “chat” Issy meant, I’m sure! Put the sodding camera down and pay attention to your kids!!!!! Shameless woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64