The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the tutors threatened to report the family for the clear crappy education they've given the children and they knew they were going away hence the massive rush to leave and why its seemingly for a while. If they are galivanting across Europe the social services cant catch them and with no set time of return they may avoid them for a while.

Reactions: 26
I hope Isabelle does go to college. It will give her independence and open her eyes to life outside of the family bubble. Even if she doesn’t do well in her exams, I imagine she could do something like a level 2 childcare course or similar. Some home ed kids don’t sit their exams but go on to college.
I've always thought this. Plus with those kind of courses they tend to put them through a GCSE English and Maths equivalent.
Come GCSE results day it will no doubt all be a pack of lies....and 'we are not sharing as it's private' IF the channel is still going by then.

Reactions: 27
Apologies, just catching up and see that people already mentioned the mark up.
This makes me sick to my stomach. 'Exclusive Ifam tag' my arse!
We sell products (branded for our business) from suppliers on Alibaba and it absolutely doesn't justify such an exorbitant mark up. In addition, it was very misleading as she clearly said fidgets were picked by them. (Picked on an Alibaba order yes). I would venture a guess that at least 80 percent of their customers buy their crap because of their loyalty towards the family. It justifies the pricetag because the girls were involved in packing the product, or it is something they feel was personally selected for them by the family, not packaged from a mass production line in China!

Reactions: 30
Why do they need to go away for months at a time, why can't they just go on holiday for a couple of weeks?????

Reactions: 37
8FBE1593-4C10-499C-A95B-FABB55CC14B0.jpeg

Andrea seems to know way more than they should? always defending them in the comments too with the snarky remarks deffo sarah,chris or one of their employed minions

Reactions: 48
All those snacks! And they wonder why Jace is travel sick! They really are clueless eh! Surely fruit would be better! Just astounds me!
Anniversary is 10th October, wonder if they'll find a cave to celebrate in and leave the kids on the beach...again!
Baby & Me launch, bet they were all sat watching the orders come in, rubbing their hands! What a great way to spend a holiday, launching new products!!
You could see how giddy she was on Instagram earlier when she was bragging her phone was blowing up Only time you ever see any life in her

I think the main thing that will stop Isabelle going to college will be that they have all been led to believe they are something amazing. As soon as they tell her she is not able to walk straight onto whatever her chosen course is and suggest a lower level, or GCSE resits or a basic skills course, she won't go because they are all haters and trolls and don't know what they are talking about.

It would actually have terrified me at that age to turn up at college having not seen anyone in my own age group for years. Sarah can pretend all she likes that they are off having a great life but Isabelle is not having any life experiences that someone her age would usually have, both the good and the bad that come with gaining more freedom and independence.
It was sad earlier on the preview watching her run up to the pool and get all excited with Jace behind her She's 16!!! They have really damaged her sadly

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Shocking markup! This is not good business sense, it's pure greed.
well it seems to be working for them due to the innate stupidity of the Ifam so I guess that would qualify as good business sense. Probably some kids nagged their parents into buying them, some were bought by as Christmas presents and some were bought by vulnerable people like Thomas. Add in all the Christmas blankets that have been sold and this launch has been a massive income source for Sharon and Malcolm.

Please feel free to report the company to HMRC with details of the original prices of items and the marked up prices. I did it some time ago but the more people who report, the more likely action will be taken. We know how these scammers love to dodge their tax payments.

• Heart
Lord have mercy on my kid, they've woken up so I've come here to read rather than tiktok...
I tit you not they've taken one look at "you guises" profile pictures and shouted "VLOGGG"😭
I thought it was fluke when they did it the other day when my partner was reading(yeah, we both love it here 😂) but it seems not.
I hang my head in shame. I have corrupted their 2½ year old little mind 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know who they are but someone really lovely has had a conversation in the comments with Thomas about Power Rangers ❤
I must say I just want to give him a big cuddle. I love it when people interact with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
EMOTIONAL REACTIONS TO OUR NEW HOME FOR THE NIGHT!

Creepy turns on the fan in the van and opens the doors. The overgrown field is what he's talking about for a morning view. Music as they drive off the site.

It's hot, hot, hot and half 1. They've just set off from the cutest, cosiest campsite Lazy has ever, ever seen. They couldn't set off early because the girls had online tutor sessions trough an online thingymabobbydo, which Creepy sorted out. He bought a wifi booster. The campsite was so cute. Lazy films out the window and shows they're in the middle of nowhere. The village they were in was remote and terrifying with no shops open, like a ghost town. The campsite attracts bird watchers and chavs. There is a bar to get a drink and there was fresh bread. They're heading somewhere they're very, very excited about as they went there on the first roadtrip. They're an hour and a half away. It was Lazy's favourite place on the 2019 roadtrip.

More driving. Lazy loves the breeze. It's been a long day and she notices a croissant on the floor - #vanlifewithtoddlers. Mila is awake so Isabelle and Lazy are switching seats. She's feeding Mila before they set off. Isabelle chats everyone's ear off when she's sat at the front. She's either antisocial and sat on her phone or she's chatting your ear off. Lazy always feels bad when they have to switch seats.

Time for the Inghams' daily ritual of raiding the snack boxes. It looks like they raided the confectionary aisle of one of the petrol stations on the way to the ferry because there are two full boxes of chocolate so don't be too shocked if there's a shortage of chocolate soon. Esme says she loves Maltesers. Lazy asks Jace if he's ready so he comes over and takes an entire pack of Mr Kipling's. Creepy tells him not to take Daddy's favourites. There we have it Tatters - if you was size 48DDD moobs you have to commit to a diet of Mr Kipling's and coca cola. Lazy says he can have one and that he loves cakes. Lazy takes the box of Cadbury fingers. Isla says she's not a chocolate person but Lazy tells her she is. Lay opens the chocolate box and her and Esme dive in.

Time for Creepy's daily ritual of putting creepy voice and tries to get Mila to give him a smile. Funny how it's always filmed for the vlog, I doubt he pays her any attention off camera. "Daaaaaaaaliiiiiiiiiin you're so beautiful. So gorgeous and preeeeety. Do you love your Dadda? Yes you do, you love your Dadda so much. Your Dadda beautiful? Is Dadda beautiful to you? You always trying to sit up all da time aren't you preeeencess? You're so so shhhweet. Give me one of them big smiles. You so beautiful, yes you are, and so preeeeety." Poor child having to put up with that hole as a father for the next 20 years until she can decide to cut him out of her life is she wants to. At some point whilst Creepy is taking Esme calls him a brick/prick. It's definitely not Jace or Isla as I can understand her clearly.

Drone shots to annoying music. The Inghams have arrived at their destination, where they're staying for the next few days. They're not staying as long as they were hoping to. The place has changed a lot in two years, not in a bad way. The beach has gone. They probably got rid of it to prevent another Ingham child being abandoned on there again. They're at Alannia els Prats in Tarragona as it was their favourite place to stay in 2019. The Inghams wanted a beach pitch but there is no beach due to weather changes. There have been boulders put up to stop the sea water coming right up to the site. Lazy climbs onto the rocks to show us the sea.

Creepy shows us an information board explaining that the area had a massive storm surge/mini tsunami that destroyed the place last year with the entire place being under water. Lazy asks if they're all excited and Jace says yeah. Creepy says he won't believe his eyes in a minute. Jace runs off and Creepy says he won't remember but he's been here before. Isla remembers that it was the first time she tried eclairs. The girls and Jace run up to the pool. Creepy tries to get a big reaction from him but he doesn't get one. Creepy is so excited to be there and says it smells like holiday. Lazy says it feels weir to be there and feels emotional. She's here with tiny Mila and a 2 1/2 year old Jace; the last time they were there Jace was abandoned on the beach 4 months old. They don't expect to do what they do forever, and didn't expect to come when the kids were two years older and they had another baby. Isabelle is sad that Jace won't remember the holidays but Lazy say he can watch back on the videos. Clever boy runs into the pool. Lazy and Creepy blame Isla for Jace running into the pool, even though it happened whilst they were chatting away and keeping no eyes on their son. How the duck is a 9 year old responsible for their mistakes? They have to drag Jace away from the pool because he doesn't want to leave. Lazy says he's a good boy but thought he was going to have his first meltdown. He's been cheeky but in the respect of having two biscuits instead of one, he's never thrown a paddy. Jace is several metres ahead of the rest of the family with Isla as his babysitter.

The 'Set my world on fire' song plays. Footage of the sky, the girls sat on the rocks and Jace playing with his cars in the dirt. Lazy shows us their huge pitch. Jace says his truck is mucky now after playing with it in the dirt. Drone footage.

It's been a fun couple of hours setting everything up, going for a walk and to the pool. They came back and set up the conservatorythingymabobbydo (awning). Lazy is sad because when she makes dinner she can't see out to the sea. It's nice to have extra space and be able to listen to the waves. Creepy is setting up a chair for Mila. Esme is cuddling Mila. The girls were playing Mr Wolf on the rocks. Jace is being hilarious and just wants to ply in the mud. He starts screeching and pointing at the stars. It's a lovely evening and they're all set up apart from Mila's chair. Chuuuuubster only likes to be held like a sack of potatoes so she can see what is happening. They're getting dinner and will eat outside on the chairs. Jace can't push the rock. Insert of a clip of Esme touching a buoy and realising it's covered in bird poo. It's peaceful and nice. Isla is sat on a rock looking at the lights. It smells of warm sand and salt.

The Inghams are ending the vlog because they've filmed a lot. It feels weird that no one knows they've left yet because the vlog hasn't gone live. The camera pans from the sky to the van to the 'Set My World on Fire' song.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-10-02 211645.png
Screenshot 2021-10-02 210435.png
Screenshot 2021-10-02 210044.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Hmm she will probably be their apprentice content creator and they will claim the Government Funding !!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 791904
Andrea seems to know way more than they should? always defending them in the comments too with the snarky remarks deffo sarah,chris or one of their employed minions
Apparently not. I did think that though. A lovely member on here confirmed that Andrea is a bona fide Icult member and not related to them.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
You don’t need qualifications to go to college but she would be there a lot longer if she didn’t have any
I had rather bad grades when i left school at 16 (16years ago) my highest 2 were c grades one english one french, i was in college for 3 years and still had to redo english and maths. Even if issy goes college she will still have to take math and english

Reactions: 19
well it seems to be working for them due to the innate stupidity of the Ifam so I guess that would qualify as good business sense. Probably some kids nagged their parents into buying them, some were bought by as Christmas presents and some were bought by vulnerable people like Thomas. Add in all the Christmas blankets that have been sold and this launch has been a massive income source for Sharon and Malcolm.

Please feel free to report the company to HMRC with details of the original prices of items and the marked up prices. I did it some time ago but the more people who report, the more likely action will be taken. We know how these scammers love to dodge their tax payments.
Do they even declare Tat and me sales? Just realised (based on someone else’s post on here) that the screenshot I posted off the Alibaba site is a mock up of their product. I haven't dealt with trading standards since I worked in retail, not even sure if they cover online sales, but worth a try in addition to HMRC.

Reactions: 20
EMOTIONAL REACTIONS TO OUR NEW HOME FOR THE NIGHT!

Creepy turns on the fan in the van and opens the doors. The overgrown field is what he's talking about for a morning view. Music as they drive off the site.

It's hot, hot, hot and half 1. They've just set off from the cutest, cosiest campsite Lazy has ever, ever seen. They couldn't set off early because the girls had online tutor sessions trough an online thingymabobbydo, which Creepy sorted out. He bought a wifi booster. The campsite was so cute. Lazy films out the window and shows they're in the middle of nowhere. The village they were in was remote and terrifying with no shops open, like a ghost town. The campsite attracts bird watchers and chavs. There is a bar to get a drink and there was fresh bread. They're heading somewhere they're very, very excited about as they went there on the first roadtrip. They're an hour and a half away. It was Lazy's favourite place on the 2019 roadtrip.

More driving. Lazy loves the breeze. It's been a long day and she notices a croissant on the floor - #vanlifewithtoddlers. Mila is awake so Isabelle and Lazy are switching seats. She's feeding Mila before they set off. Isabelle chats everyone's ear off when she's sat at the front. She's either antisocial and sat on her phone or she's chatting your ear off. Lazy always feels bad when they have to switch seats.

Time for the Inghams' daily ritual of raiding the snack boxes. It looks like they raided the confectionary aisle of one of the petrol stations on the way to the ferry because there are two full boxes of chocolate so don't be too shocked if there's a shortage of chocolate soon. Esme says she loves Maltesers. Lazy asks Jace if he's ready so he comes over and takes an entire pack of Mr Kipling's. Creepy tells him not to take Daddy's favourites. There we have it Tatters - if you was size 48DDD moobs you have to commit to a diet of Mr Kipling's and coca cola. Lazy says he can have one and that he loves cakes. Lazy takes the box of Cadbury fingers. Isla says she's not a chocolate person but Lazy tells her she is. Lay opens the chocolate box and her and Esme dive in.

Time for Creepy's daily ritual of putting creepy voice and tries to get Mila to give him a smile. Funny how it's always filmed for the vlog, I doubt he pays her any attention off camera. "Daaaaaaaaliiiiiiiiiin you're so beautiful. So gorgeous and preeeeety. Do you love your Dadda? Yes you do, you love your Dadda so much. Your Dadda beautiful? Is Dadda beautiful to you? You always trying to sit up all da time aren't you preeeencess? You're so so shhhweet. Give me one of them big smiles. You so beautiful, yes you are, and so preeeeety." Poor child having to put up with that hole as a father for the next 20 years until she can decide to cut him out of her life is she wants to. At some point whilst Creepy is taking Esme calls him a brick/prick. It's definitely not Jace or Isla as I can understand her clearly.

Drone shots to annoying music. The Inghams have arrived at their destination, where they're staying for the next few days. They're not staying as long as they were hoping to. The place has changed a lot in two years, not in a bad way. The beach has gone. They probably got rid of it to prevent another Ingham child being abandoned on there again. They're at Alannia els Prats in Tarragona as it was their favourite place to stay in 2019. The Inghams wanted a beach pitch but there is no beach due to weather changes. There have been boulders put up to stop the sea water coming right up to the site. Lazy climbs onto the rocks to show us the sea.

Creepy shows us an information board explaining that the area had a massive storm surge/mini tsunami that destroyed the place last year with the entire place being under water. Lazy asks if they're all excited and Jace says yeah. Creepy says he won't believe his eyes in a minute. Jace runs off and Creepy says he won't remember but he's been here before. Isla remembers that it was the first time she tried eclairs. The girls and Jace run up to the pool. Creepy tries to get a big reaction from him but he doesn't get one. Creepy is so excited to be there and says it smells like holiday. Lazy says it feels weir to be there and feels emotional. She's here with tiny Mila and a 2 1/2 year old Jace; the last time they were there Jace was abandoned on the beach 4 months old. They don't expect to do what they do forever, and didn't expect to come when the kids were two years older and they had another baby. Isabelle is sad that Jace won't remember the holidays but Lazy say he can watch back on the videos. Clever boy runs into the pool. Lazy and Creepy blame Isla for Jace running into the pool, even though it happened whilst they were chatting away and keeping no eyes on their son. How the duck is a 9 year old responsible for their mistakes? They have to drag Jace away from the pool because he doesn't want to leave. Lazy says he's a good boy but thought he was going to have his first meltdown. He's been cheeky but in the respect of having two biscuits instead of one, he's never thrown a paddy. Jace is several metres ahead of the rest of the family with Isla as his babysitter.

The 'Set my world on fire' song plays. Footage of the sky, the girls sat on the rocks and Jace playing with his cars in the dirt. Lazy shows us their huge pitch. Jace says his truck is mucky now after playing with it in the dirt. Drone footage.

It's been a fun couple of hours setting everything up, going for a walk and to the pool. They came back and set up the conservatorythingymabobbydo (awning). Lazy is sad because when she makes dinner she can't see out to the sea. It's nice to have extra space and be able to listen to the waves. Creepy is setting up a chair for Mila. Esme is cuddling Mila. The girls were playing Mr Wolf on the rocks. Jace is being hilarious and just wants to ply in the mud. He starts screeching and pointing at the stars. It's a lovely evening and they're all set up apart from Mila's chair. Chuuuuubster only likes to be held like a sack of potatoes so she can see what is happening. They're getting dinner and will eat outside on the chairs. Jace can't push the rock. Insert of a clip of Esme touching a buoy and realising it's covered in bird poo. It's peaceful and nice. Isla is sat on a rock looking at the lights. It smells of warm sand and salt.

The Inghams are ending the vlog because they've filmed a lot. It feels weird that no one knows they've left yet because the vlog hasn't gone live. The camera pans from the sky to the van to the 'Set My World on Fire' song.

End of vlog

View attachment 791927View attachment 791928View attachment 791929
Two of my most enjoyable online experiences this year: 'Olive and Mable' and your recaps.
😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1.3k thumbs up on latest vlog with only 88 comments and 19k views don't add I at all

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.