The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These idiots would not know what real van life was if it hit them in the face. Taxi to the shop and renting out a fridge freezer plus going back to the same place you went before. Hardly van life, they’re/their/there just proving no matter how much they brag how “exciting” their “secret” trips are, we all know it’s just the same old Lidl and swimming pool trips as always. Bore off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
When Sarah was talking about splitting her time, I kept thinking that it’s because they’re all together all the time whereas if the girls were at school, she could have 1.1 with Jace when Mila is asleep, then keep the evenings for the older girls. If they’re all together during the days obviously she’s going to be getting pulled in different directions. The children have lost all their other adult figures: teachers, TAs, dance teachers, swimming instructors etc, so now the only adult attention they get is from their parents. Sometimes teachers are just as important as parents as being another adult from whom they get emotional support and attention and as children need that a large portion of the day they’re obviously going to come to their parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Isla lifting dress showing off costume
Jace, no glasses
’We‘re not home enough to have a cat’ ( what about a dog eh?)
More full sugar cokes bought
Feeding Jace cake with sweets in ( after choc choc waffle for brekky)
No tying hair back in pool
Sarah and Izzy showing plenty of pool cleavage
Jace in pool without swimming aids again

and so it continues, living their dream life, sorry #vanlife 2021…..riveting content
To be fair they would be better off drinking full sugar coke (but less of) than drinking coke full of aspartame, we had a can (at work) in a pack of eight that had burst , the day after when it was found it absolutely stunk🤢

didn’t Chris take and show Isabelle where the cave of love was 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When Sarah was talking about splitting her time, I kept thinking that it’s because they’re all together all the time whereas if the girls were at school, she could have 1.1 with Jace when Mila is asleep, then keep the evenings for the older girls. If they’re all together during the days obviously she’s going to be getting pulled in different directions. The children have lost all their other adult figures: teachers, TAs, dance teachers, swimming instructors etc, so now the only adult attention they get is from their parents. Sometimes teachers are just as important as parents as being another adult from whom they get emotional support and attention and as children need that a large portion of the day they’re obviously going to come to their parents.
Very good points, none of which will have crossed either of their minds. Never will either.

Reactions: 18
Ooh and i don‘t believe anyone has said she’s lost her baby weight. If they have she needs to pass on the number for Specsavers.
You know what irked me more than anything about that “clip”… she starts by saying that she’s getting loooooads of messages from people saying how wonderful she looks and how amazing she is to have lost all her baby weight so fast etc and then, straight afterwards, says Izzy has been getting nasty messages about her body which upset her and she’s working on her self esteem… how f*cking insensitive can a mother be to start her speech saying how amazing everyone thinks she herself is looking, and how awful everyone thinks Izzy is looking - and then say they’re working on Izzy’s self esteem!!!! Errrrem… are the dots just not connecting, Sarah!??!!? To be completely honest I think Izzy is looking much healthier!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Ok correct me if I'm wrong. Sarah said Jace got up in the night when Chris was editing. So, if Sarah is on that whinched bed thingy, where does Chris sleep? If Sarah is already in bed, that means the bed is up, and the girls are in bed underneath, so where does Chris sleep? They are being very cagey about showing the interior of the van too.
They're cagey as I don't think they want to show the layout of the rear passenger seats (where the kids sit) or give too much away as they know they'll get backlash because they're not safe. Would be interesting if they were pulled over by the Police.

Reactions: 36
Please will they never learn,children can drown in two inches of water. Put a life vest on that child. It is common sense we are talking not hatred. It is pure concern for your children. Unbelievable. They are more interested in showing people that they wash rather than ensuring that their 2 and a half year old is safe. Sorry rant over😤😤😤

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Yeah!!!! Living the van life of dreams……. Filming in a toilet block….. yeah enjoy little IFam - don’t forget to ask muma or papa for the credit card to set up the payment plan…… idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tattlers there's been a very lot important spotting!!!

In tonights episode at 22.20 there's been a spotting of the very rare bread of the beanie less wearing of one Twatman, I can also confirm it wasn't wearing a grey t-shirt and chinos (although they were visible in the way overstuffed overhead cabin of the front seats), and it was indeed wearing shorts to show his little pearly white legs.

Honestly think that was the most riveting thing I saw in tonights show.

Well apart of the fact at after 11pm, Isla & Jasons bed wasn't set up for the night. I maybe a bit strange but I do feel that's very late for a toddler and a nine year old.

Could justify it if they were on holidays BUT they're not - THEY'RE TRAVELLING AND EDUCATING THEIR KIDS ON THE ROAD.

Imagine sleeping in a van after having cooked omelettes!! They didn't cook in the cara van because of the smell!!

Reactions: 31
In case anyone's feeling a bit sad today, here's a lovely message from Sarah38teen xox

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t watch the videos, only go by what I read here but almost every one of you agrees with the perceptions on here about this family.
I’m reading the thread where the Fat witch is pregnant with the latest money maker in Cornwall.
the only one I like is Esme. She seems to be loud and wants attention, but she cares about animals. She worried about the dead fish on the beach, wanted to rescue it and send it back to sea. She had two moth friends that she would take for walks. She seems to like poor Prinny The most.
Chris is not a human, IMO. He is physically disgusting, doesn’t shower or change clothes. He is a predator who should be imprisoned and getting beat everyday by the other prisoners who have lesser offenses. He doesn’t sleep and drives his family far distances, fucks up the vehicle they drive in, pervs on Izzy, photoshops his kids..

sarah is the worst “mother”.ignores her sons pleas to use the bathroom, let him unwrap his bike tied up by electrical wiress By himself, makes fun of her kids, lets the oldest around a known sex offender bc she won’t leave him..she also photoshops her kids and ignores their health and education.

I feel sorry for all the kids, but I really don’t like them. Isabelle seems like she thinks she is the best tit ever. Brags about reading but can barely speak, acts better than others bc she is a (failed) vegetarian, interrupts constantly. I could see her bullying kids, but I bet she got bullied which I feel so bad for her.

Isla is annoying, but I feel sorry for her.
I don’t like kids, and don’t think jace is cute, but I feel bad for him. He annoys me, but he’s just being a kid so I can’t hate on him or isla for it. I wish someone would rescue these kids and take them somewhere safe, give them a good education, teach them morals and respect and help them mature to the age they are instead of acting like babies. It’s all The Pasty Perv’s and Fake Mama Motormouth’s fault.
i hate Sarah the most out of them all. She could’ve saved her kids, but she won’t. That is a monster, not a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Whoever asked Mrs McRolls Mingham how she looks soooo good after giving birth needs to go and get their eyes checked 💀 woman looks worse than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think when they go on holiday, and undoubtedly, try to brag about where they are going on Facebook or entice more viewers by posting in vanlife / home ed / lockdown groups and it all goes tits up that it's two fold for Sarah - I sometimes wonder if she enjoys the attention on line and the defending and blocking people and having a rant but then also will enjoy making Chris' life hell because of it like - see, this is all your fault. Look what we put up with because you can't keep it in your pants - that kind of thing?? That's why it's probably quite a toxic place to live for those kids. I could see her using it as an excuse of why they need to go away because she will revel in it, and that's why he is jumping from one project to another to try and 'revamp' the channel and get back their "fame" (which will never happen)... just a thought...

Reactions: 26
How does she find it so difficult to find time to spend one on one with any of the children when she has Chris there all the time to be with the others. Even when stuck in the van he seems to manage to avoid them all. Does she not realise that this doesn't make her seem relatable as a parent like she thinks, when most people manage to do it with at least one parent out at work much of the time, and often both parents going out to work. She has all the time in the world compared to most.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She finds it difficult to spend time with each of them because they are all together all of the time. The kids seem to do very little away from their parents.

What isn’t relatable is how other year 11 students are currently working hard mon-fri plus homework in the evenings and weekends to study for mock GCSEs and Isabelle is swanning about in a pool. It might be relatable if they showed a bit more about what they are doing with her education.

Reactions: 38
Do we know if the Australia border force questioned for hours thing, actually happened? We know how much they lie and like to play the victim (kayaking man) - I don’t believe them. Although the thought of him sat on a chair in a small room away from his family, sweating his tits off in fear makes me smile!
I work in the industry and it’s very possible he was questioned. If whoever reported him mentioned that he was under investigation by police that would/could affect his visa and entry. He would of been taken for questioning and he would have been checked to see if he had any outstanding criminal cases against him. Jess was 16 and the age of consent in Australia is the same as the uk so in the eyes of the law he hasn’t done anything wrong.😒.

however if he was just reported as a creepy guy, then no, he wouldn’t of been questioned.

I personally believe that he was questioned as that sparked the No hell no video.

Reactions: 31
The Inghams: "We aren't home enough to have a cat".
Also the Inghams: Have a dog which they leave behind on every single trip they go on.🙄
The way she said it - you can tell she really doesn’t like cats. Or any animal for that matter, as evidenced by how she interacted with the dog. It’s a glaring sign of a narcissistic personality- someone who has no feelings for animals. I’m glad they don’t have a cat - the neglect would be too much. At least the dog has another proper home. I wouldn’t trust anyone who didn’t have love and compassion for animals. She definitely appears to have a very nasty side which has all but consumed her.
When do we ever see her being gentle, kind, loving, tender, EMPATHETIC- towards any of her fumlee?
She gushes over the baby & flaunts her, not unlike her excitement over the damn blankets and presumes that her viewers are interested in the same interactions with the toddler every damn day.

Forgive me, but I checked out one of their offerings from 2019. It’s the same expressions - nothing new has been learned in 2 years. Everything is still ‘cute’ - the best fill-in-the-blank she’s ever seen in her whole entire life, ‘I absolutely LOV it!!’ eksetra eksetra.

Notice how the teen uses the same language. They have dumbed her down to IFAM level. She is one of them - a vulnerable young person being taken advantage of by these two diabolical frauds.

I started to watch ‘Seaspiracy’ last night, but found I wasn’t quite up for it. Will catch up later. But her sprouting 🥦🥦 (close enough!) about never eating fish again - just why? Give the reasoning. But we all know it was a temporary reaction to what she’d seen on TV. Just like the Cretinous Creep declaring he’d never eat meat again - categorically.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.