The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well apparently Jace is a genius 😂so maybe they will make an exception and invest in his education. Not saying he isn't bright however he just seems like a normal two and a half year old to me. What they have done to Isabelle is unforgivable. If she was struggling in private school then she will be extremely behind at present with the learning they have had. I hope she gets the minimum requirement GCSEs and thrives in college has a wonderful social life etc. Sarah and Chris are the reasons homeschooling families are get a bad name, they put zero effort in other families do it right ensuring they visit museums, have cultural experiences and have good tutors and are as advanced with their learning as those in school. Sarah is the type of person who is so afraid to be poor again she is going to a ridiculous amount of holidays as she feels that she will not be able to do it one day. Why not just set a savings account Sarah or does Chris let you control your own finances.

Reactions: 23
Yes she'd still be in Seacroft like Trina and her feral brood .
I was in Leeds a couple of weekends ago and saw a bus going to Seacroft, nearly shat myself in fear of coming across Trina and her piles

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes! Esme was excited for secondary. Also, when talking about homeschooling they said only Isabelle wanted to as Isla loved school and thrived in it and that Esme was ‘literally obsessed’ with her friends so couldn’t live without them.
They were taken out due to Chris. Tbh I think the school had, had enough. I wish they’d had of kept Isla in school though. She was such a bright kid.

Reactions: 27
I was in Leeds a couple of weekends ago and saw a bus going to Seacroft, nearly shat myself in fear of coming across Trina and her piles
I was most disappointed that Mr Abbvay didn't see Katrina, Nana or any of Katrina's rats when he went into deepest darkest Seacroft.

*Disclaimer - before Mr Abbvay and Mr Friend get their Levi letters for stalking this famous family, I will point out that they have no idea what Katrina or Nana look like and did not look for them. But I did tell them to look for the rats and they definitely weren't there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohhhh mmmmm geeee the views from yesterday’s flog are dire🤣🤣🤣 As for the private school the girls sometimes attended this was all down to Jane, she was the one who got them in. Obviously Jane didn’t want the girls to grow up chav. Early flogs when Izzy is talking she sounds really chavvy like Aunty Trina😜 however after a short time she and lazy start talking really posh 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How very dare you! Did you not hear that Sarah is practically an Olympic swimmer 😂 At this point in her training she’s stealth like when she moves 😂
She can’t even walk downstairs without getting out of breath silly mare 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I for one think this road trip has been a big boring disappointment so far

The Ingham Family #194 Failing to deliver on the DPD road trip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Has anyone seen Jaq jossa is being investigated by hmrc, I wonder if inghams are on the radar yet?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
35k on yesterday's 'vlog' , better get your credit card out hi Steve and get some views bought!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#194 Sarah can swim one hundred lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Did Chris buy and covert the van to be vanlifers to pull in views or did he geniually want one as he thought it would be easier to travel?

Reactions: 10
Oh I think we all know what I am going to say here... These private schools, do they go backwards or forwards and how many GCSEs do they have?

Sorry, I just had to do it :ROFLMAO:

I know their views are down on the daily vlogs but does anyone know what their daily overall view count is? Is that still going down?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The vlogs are getting shorter by the day, not that any of us are watching today but I wonder if they'll even upload. Perhaps Lazy will film 10 seconds of the van floor and the icult can wet themselves "oh you look to be having so much fun, best vlog ever, ilysm".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Rumour has it that when the Mingrams roll back home, they are converting 'they're' van back to commercial use & starting a new rival courier delivery service - My Herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Late again! Poor IFAM wonder if they are going to start getting annoyed soon! Maybe creepy is getting confused with the time zones! Doesn’t take much for that family to get confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi, I’m British. I am aware about public, private and state. However when talking with multi nationals I tend to use public and private as most people From other countries like US and AUS refer to Free government schools as public and fee paying as private. I was just making it easier for others to understand.🙂.
I’m American we also have charter schools which are also free but separate from public schools. My daughters attend charter school. They receive funding from the outside and also ask for monetary donations

Reactions: 3
Omg did she say 30 for both? That can’t be right. We pay nearly 25 for one of my daughters and she’s in primary school (Prep). Could it maybe be the location? I’m originally from the north but I live in the south now, my husband is a southerner. Housing is more affordable in the north so maybe the fees are not as high? 🤷🏻‍♀️. But that’s really cheap.
She said it was 25 in one of the disney blogs

The vlogs are getting shorter by the day, not that any of us are watching today but I wonder if they'll even upload. Perhaps Lazy will film 10 seconds of the van floor and the icult can wet themselves "oh you look to be having so much fun, best vlog ever, ilysm".
“I can’t believe how much jace has grown since yesterday when I said the same thing, and the day before that etc🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.