The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if people are abusing ingham lookalikes in public there’s NO way they are getting compliments

Reactions: 22
Sarah and Chris where going to go to the shops in a taxi and leave Isabelle , Esme and Isla at the van alone . Until Esme said she didn’t feel safe?!

Is it just me, am I being over cautious? Isabelle isn’t your normal 16 year old maturity or street wise to be left alone with a 12 and a 9 year old in a foreign country!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
‘Renting’ a refrigerator/freezer? 😂😆😂😆 - or as Crazy Lazy would say - ‘Howling’ - except I’m not.
Taxi to Lidl - more cake because the toddler likes it. What, were they running low from that almighty stash?
Filming washing face & brushing teeth in what looks like a fairly decent bathroom facility. Pretty sure they didn’t shower/wash hair as they were getting in the pool.

Yeah, that’s exactly how I imagined hashtag van life 😆😏 Funny, I did pretty much the same when we stayed in a two storey apartment in a private gated community in Portugal 2 years ago - off season. Some restaurants & some cooking local ingredients- and drinking local wine 🤪 But we had beds - and two bathrooms & full kitchen and the pool pretty much to ourselves! If we’d gone in a van - the whole point, I guess, is to be self sufficient. Having a flipppin fridge/freezer delivered 🙄 😆 Absolute frauds on every level.

At 16, the teen needs her mother’s help to make a friggin omelette? Was it one to share between 6 of them? With cake? Absolute pair of balloons.
No wonder jace is always sick the amount of sugar he eats

• Sad
Reactions: 32
You can tell that Facebook and Insta are down because Sarah38 is all over the vlog comments 'liking' the complimentary ones and posting replies to them :LOL:

Get off your phone and spend quality time with your kids instead of pratting around on the internet. I don't believe your bullshit about having someone else monitoring your Youtube account.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did they show the girls cleaning their teeth, washing their faces and brushing their hair just to prove that they’re not actually filthy? It’s not worked!

“Jace loves cake…” screeched Lazy. Yes, most 2 year olds do. In fact most people do but that doesn’t mean they have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner and a few snacks in between on a daily basis. No wonder he’s always throwing up.

It‘s the done thing to wash fruit and veg, Sarah38teen, especially ones that have been loose so loads of other people have had their grubby mitts all over them. What’s the next vlog going to be? Isla’s got the shits from eating dirty tomatoes?

Ooh and i don‘t believe anyone has said she’s lost her baby weight. If they have she needs to pass on the number for Specsavers.

Reactions: 49
You can tell that Facebook and Insta are down because Sarah38 is all over the vlog comments 'liking' the complimentary ones and posting replies to them :LOL:

Get off your phone and spend quality time with your kids instead of pratting around on the internet. I don't believe your bullshit about having someone else monitoring your Youtube account.
And not a single negative one 🤔 funny that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They should upload monthly. 15 mins of mindless faux cackling, a pool, a bird drinking at pool, hire fridge, campsite face washing, synthetic cake slabs and counting insect bites will not get them more fidget with me orders. Wondered when we'd see multiple dodgy safety signed plug extensions. Queue the dodgy duct tape with wires disappearing into the nearest hedge.

Reactions: 29

Since we are yet to have an ingham van tour, this gives some idea. Skip through to see a real van tour and imagine all 7 in it.
Wow. Its really very small. Is this the same size van as Inghams or is this one smaller? I don't think I could spend all that long with just my husband in that space

Reactions: 12
I find it hilarious that they're selling this trip as being #vanlifers, trying to drum up views on an education group aimed at those who travel....yet they haven't shown anything of the van.
All the things those groups of people would be interested in seeing and they've shown none of it. Are they trying to sink their/there/they're channel?

Where's the vlog on the layout, how they store everything, where everyone sleeps, where the girls all sit to do their/there/they're 'tutoring' (and I use that word loosely).
Where's the setting up at a new site, the vlogs showing how they dispose of their waste, where they store rubbish and stuff whilst driving around. How they navigate feeding everyone healthy meals from the tiny fridge?
They won't show any of it because they know they'll be torn to shreds in the comments because the girls have absolutely no privacy, no chance to a peaceful 5 minutes, there are no seperate spaces for them to learn.
This trip was always about Creepy, it was his dream, nobody else's and it shows. Those childrUn are travelling and sleeping in an unsafe environment all because their/there/they're selfish dad/step dad wants to act like he's 20 years younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I find it hilarious that they're selling this trip as being #vanlifers, trying to drum up views on an education group aimed at those who travel....yet they haven't shown anything of the van.
All the things those groups of people would be interested in seeing and they've shown none of it. Are they trying to sink their/there/they're channel?

Where's the vlog on the layout, how they store everything, where everyone sleeps, where the girls all sit to do their/there/they're 'tutoring' (and I use that word loosely).
Where's the setting up at a new site, the vlogs showing how they dispose of their waste, where they store rubbish and stuff whilst driving around. How they navigate feeding everyone healthy meals from the tiny fridge?
They won't show any of it because they know they'll be torn to shreds in the comments because the girls have absolutely no privacy, no chance to a peaceful 5 minutes, there are no seperate spaces for them to learn.
This trip was always about Creepy, it was his dream, nobody else's and it shows. Those childrUn are travelling and sleeping in an unsafe environment all because their/there/they're selfish dad/step dad wants to act like he's 20 years younger.
Ohhhhhh he like to act 20 years younger! That will explain why he loves 16 year old girls and not women his own age!!! Explains it all 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sarah and Chris where going to go to the shops in a taxi and leave Isabelle , Esme and Isla at the van alone . Until Esme said she didn’t feel safe?!

Is it just me, am I being over cautious? Isabelle isn’t your normal 16 year old maturity or street wise to be left alone with a 12 and a 9 year old in a foreign country!
Well we all know what happened last time Creepy and Sharon left their children on their own in a foreign country to make the beast with two backs have some "special alone time".

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Jess was aged 16 years and 2 months when Creepy invited her to get naked with him in a pool. Isabelle is aged 16 years and 1 month. When I saw Isabelle and Lazy having a laugh together over the water jets in the pool, you could similarly picture Jess and her mum having a laugh together on their holiday at Disney. The difference was, of course, that Jess had to cope with a 33 year old perverted man messaging her multiple times, asking her to sneak out of her hotel room, take off all of her clothes and get in a pool with him at 2.00am. Lazy, if a 33 year old man sent similar disgusting messages to Isabelle this week, you would want to kill him. Why don't you understand that what Chris did was so horrendous and wrong? OK, you believed him at the time when he insisted that Jess was making it all up but you can't possibly still believe that now (with the police confirming that the messages were sent by Chris etc)? Not getting your husband off youtube makes you an enabler and almost as bad as him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Wow. Its really very small. Is this the same size van as Inghams or is this one smaller? I don't think I could spend all that long with just my husband in that space
The inghams is bigger but i dont think by much

Reactions: 3

Remember they left all the children a year ago when they went to the love cave alone

• Sick
Reactions: 13
No wonder jace is always sick the amount of sugar he eats
I know it’s said time and time again but the diet of the children is honestly just awful :(

They never show meals in the vlog anymore yet show copious amounts of junk and sugary food. So I can only imagine how awful their meals actually are if they are hiding these , despite admitting they are no longer vegetarian.

They must feel awful in themselves, mentally and physically with such a poor diet .. It actually really makes me sad for the children

• Sad
Reactions: 20

The Ingham's sprinter will be bigger than the Ford Transit that Demi hired. Not massively so though, and certainly not enough to compensate for how many extra people they are squeezing into it. As a day van and overnighter it's fine for them but way too small for living in for any length of time. The van Demi hired also has a decent sized shower not the cramped little cupboard in the DPD van. No idea why he bothered wasting space with that if they are going to stay in campsites anyway other than being used as an overnight toilet cubicle when they 'wild camp' for free in a layby.

Reactions: 16
This couple of disfunctional humans, need some higher authority to intervene now. It’s gone on long enough. It gets no better. It just gets worse. Those children need guidance and nurturing. Please let it all end soon 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok correct me if I'm wrong. Sarah said Jace got up in the night when Chris was editing. So, if Sarah is on that whinched bed thingy, where does Chris sleep? If Sarah is already in bed, that means the bed is up, and the girls are in bed underneath, so where does Chris sleep? They are being very cagey about showing the interior of the van too.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.