Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not writing this for sympathy, but tonight we lost my lovely dad age 79 to covid-19 (he had underlying health risks, so the covid just tipped him over.) And I then hear the words from Sarah “people may not agree with what we’re doing, but we feel it’s the best thing for US.” Well, that makes me feel so much better Sarah, that it doesn’t matter about innocent people’s deaths on your conscience because you feel it was best for YOU. Words fail me 🥵

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

Abbvay

VIP Member
There's something seriously wrong with your home life if you can't make memories whilst at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

beckiim94

I have lurked for a long time.. a very long time!! But cannot hold my tongue any longer. As an experienced primary school teacher currently in Year 5 I am absolutely gob smacked at the level of home schooling provided for the girls. In terms of being Ofsted graded, it would without a doubt be inadequate. The Halloween code breaker from today’s vlog is targeted at KS2 children- upon closer inspection, I’d say it is a good fit for Year 4, so ages 8-9... NOT Isabelle and Esme who are of high school age! It’s absolutely diabolical. And again, just researching and writing about Halloween is nothing compared to the standard of writing that would be expected in schools. No mention of genre of writing, let alone the grammatical features that are appropriate for each genre. It pains me to watch. I know they don’t have to follow the national curriculum or any formal learning but they seem to want to take the ‘worksheet and workbook approach’, and if this is the case, it needs to be pitched and taught correctly and individually.
RANT OVER!!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Abbvay

VIP Member
Now remember everyone in the UK, a Boris speech is not going to be good news. However, we can get through this together by remembering we are not living in a caravan in a country where we don't speak the language, I am assuming we all have proper bathrooms/toilets, and we don't have to endure lockdown with the stench of Chris' hat and jaces nappies in an incredibly small space. We don't have to sleep on a sup board with a scooter on top of us to save space.

We can do this together, by distracting ourselves with the incredible journey (or lack of) as the inghams attempt life in locked down Spain. Is there a spar close enough so they get their daily potatoes? How will they ever get clean if they can't go in a pool? Will the car ever start again? So many questions.

(Boris I'm sure you read here being a good friend of the inghams, if you want to borrow any of that to raise morale, you're welcome).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Can I just take a moment to offer my congratulations to our Tattlers in Switzerland! I’m sure that the thought of creepy woooohoooing his way through the mountains was worrying. You can all relax now that you know the hills will no longer be alive with the sound of Inghams. 👏🎉

B9F7AAD0-846B-451B-BB7B-1F6276FB0EDC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Cinders91

Being at home is NOT a novelty.
Having a home is NOT a novelty.
Your dog is also NOT a novelty.
There should be NOTHING to wear out.
Be grateful for what you have, there's people with no one and no home, they most certainly would not see it as a novelty if they had them!
Also.
You can't avoid something that is GLOBAL!
It's not just a few willy nilly countries, sorry Islands🤭 It's global. You can't keep tempting fate.
I hope Creepys tonsils go septic and your lips go gammy and fall off, you repulsive horrible, ungrateful little bitch.
Yours(not)sincerely.
Everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

CheekyChappy

Repeat yourself, Contradict yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, treat your audience like idiots, make a fool of yourself... and bingo! you've got an Ingham Vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Betsyblue

I’ve just seen the vlog. I don’t even know what to say 🙈
Erm it’s deffo not 30 degrees here that hottest it’s been today is about 23.
Driving up to (Ronda which is in a red zone) on a winding country road with no crash barriers in places and 100ft drops (with a caravan) is an interesting choice but if Izzy wants to go why not 😂
Also bloody creepy was the only one actually doing the right thing on the beach 🙈 it is mandatory to wear a mask unless you are sunbathing or swimming. Fines from 500-500€ (yes euros no pounds here or in Portugal)

If they have actually found real friends then hopefully they don’t sit with them (or let Isla play pool with them) it’s a rule of 6 and you already are.

Sarah is not anxious she doesn’t have anxiety 🤔 She is on “holiday” in a country on the brink of national lockdown. Where she doesn’t speak the language, she doesn’t understand the rules, she doesn’t have health insurance or a reliable car, with four children and a husband who runs around shouting woohoo. She should be a very lot anxious right now 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Scullybob

VIP Member
I wish the Real Inghams would stop hinting that they have new evidence. If you have it,show it. If you don't have it, stop clickbaiting. You are losing all credibility and look like you're clutching at straws.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Catching up guys ....
Its kind of like watching the 12 days of inghams
5 electrics scoooooters
4 paddle boards
3 broken cars
2 big Frank's
And a prat wearing a greesy beanie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sarahs excitement when she saw Super Euro and thought she’d stumbled on a pound shop. 🤣 Christmas may be saved kids!

I can’t believe the ‘big adventure’ is almost over but look at all the memories they’ve got. Who can forget the Spanish police driving down the motorway with them in the back of the caravan? Creepy being towed. Living in the garage for a month. Creepy getting scammed by fake hmrc. The car breaking down again in Spain and knowing It’s got to pull a caravan, 6 inghams, 4 scooters, an outdoor kitchen, 4 sup boards, Baby and me stock and whatever pile of shit they’ve picked up along the way, all the way home. Priceless! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Impleo

VIP Member
I really want them to stay.

I want to see the Ifam's reaction to them staying

I want to see them do a budget vlogmas in the caaaravan and decorate it full to the brim with even more tat

I want to see Sarah prepare a vegetarian Christmas lunch without Granny Jane and see if she can do any worse that the melon cake Issy got for her birthday

I want to see them bulk out the presents with loads of fake tat from the tourist shops

• Heart
  • Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Her Instagram story is so insensitive. Most people have had nothing but the “four walls of their home” since March. I’d rather have the four walls of my house than the four walls of a caravan full to the brim with tat.

Web30

VIP Member
She's annoyed me so much with her "people are telling us not to come home because it's awful" no it really isn't! Iv been living in a tier 3 area for nearly 2 weeks, we can still go out, even the trampoline parks are open. Ok we can't (shouldn't) go out of our local area but thiers still things open.
They just don't want to be stuck in Bradford

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62