The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines said they were hit with the ugly branch on the way down! 😂
I had an elderly relative who used to say 'if you put your hand out in the dark you could've picked better'. In todays society it would be considered brutal.
Love how the older generation said it as it was - none of this pussy footing around afraid to offend.
I think I live in the wrong era, I say it as I see and really don't care what people think, my family and friends know what I'm like and they accept me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
oh God My mum said that shes 84 i couldnt stop laughing at that

Ive been on a group today not related to the Inghams and a lady commented that she lived in Southern Spain, I asked her about how strict they are there over not wearing masks and she said residents and tourists have to wear masks everywhere if they dont they are slapped with a massive fine and she said Spanish police dont mess around with excuses about anything . Also my 12 year old son was talking to me tonight after school (remember Lazy what that is ) id bought him and his brother new pillows each and he was thrilledsaying how comfortable they are , anyway I said to him I love how he gets excited and appreciates things when hes given them and he said if you dont appreciate things because you get them all the time then you dont deserve them, straight away the Inghams came to mind with their throwaway attitude and plastic tat mountain, straight out of the mouths of babes
Love that 💕 I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets excited about buying my children things and they being being over the moon with it!! I love telling my eldest son what toiletries I’ve got for him.

There is no better feeling that knowing your babies are fed, clean and sleeping in safe, warm, clean beds. NOT IN A bleeping CARAVAN IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC WITH TWO IDIOTS OF PARENTS😑

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Love that 💕 I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets excited about buying my children things and they being being over the moon with it!! I love telling my eldest son what toiletries I’ve got for him.

There is no better feeling that knowing your babies are fed, clean and sleeping in safe, warm, clean beds. NOT IN A bleeping CARAVAN IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC WITH TWO IDIOTS OF PARENTS😑
You sound like a wonderful mummy 🥰

take note SARAH 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 15

There was a time (long ago) when Lazy ‘surprised’ Isla with a new toothbrush. How things have changed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oh God My mum said that shes 84 i couldnt stop laughing at that

Ive been on a group today not related to the Inghams and a lady commented that she lived in Southern Spain, I asked her about how strict they are there over not wearing masks and she said residents and tourists have to wear masks everywhere if they dont they are slapped with a massive fine and she said Spanish police dont mess around with excuses about anything . Also my 12 year old son was talking to me tonight after school (remember Lazy what that is ) id bought him and his brother new pillows each and he was thrilledsaying how comfortable they are , anyway I said to him I love how he gets excited and appreciates things when hes given them and he said if you dont appreciate things because you get them all the time then you dont deserve them, straight away the Inghams came to mind with their throwaway attitude and plastic tat mountain, straight out of the mouths of babes
What a lovely lad you have ,you must be very proud.x

Reactions: 13
Love @greencows everyday rundown and so appreciate it, it takes me hours to actually watch. But I have to say Sarah is not off the mark with the 42 years construction of the bridge, it depends on where you look, however I do totally agree with green cows 34 years, having been told that from residents.

The top homeschooler did say 'look at the mountains its like they keep going and going going'.

Sarah love teach your children about 'mountain ranges' Guess what, they look like they keep going and going and going. Key word ranges.

Sarah a freebie for you, the mountain range you referred to to the 'Serronia de Ronda' (mountain range) and the 'Serria de las nieves (snow range).
Please note Sarah I've (iv) highlighted the key word for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgive me if this has been covered - I’m sure it has. I skimmed through and even watched the vlog a bit - needed a break from the election 😫
I’m not a parent so I have no experience with buying shoes for kids. I do recall having my feet measured properly - length & width at the shoe store when I was a child.

Esmé is what, 11? Wearing the same slip on cheap beach things that don’t fit and have probably become more slack is going to give her horrible problems with posture. She needs proper shoes/hiking shoes. It’s criminal that she’s being set up for back problems later in life. And so unhygienic- imagine how filthy her feet must get. Then there is Isla, even younger & wearing boots when it’s ‘boiling’ - no doubt pulled off a rack at Primark & not properly fitted.
How do you guys who are parents go about choosing footwear for your kids?
Also, is it me or does Sarah hog the camera? She has kept Isabelle out of the frame when she’s sprouting.
And so much for the history of this place they so wanted to see. No pictures of what I was expecting to be a lovely local meal. Wonder why 🤔🙄

They spent much longer getting excited over mass produced Christmas crap in yet another chain store.
Pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Forgive me if this has been covered - I’m sure it has. I skimmed through and even watched the vlog a bit - needed a break from the election 😫
I’m not a parent so I have no experience with buying shoes for kids. I do recall having my feet measured properly - length & width at the shoe store when I was a child.

Esmé is what, 11? Wearing the same slip on cheap beach things that don’t fit and have probably become more slack is going to give her horrible problems with posture. She needs proper shoes/hiking shoes. It’s criminal that she’s being set up for back problems later in life. And so unhygienic- imagine how filthy her feet must get. Then there is Isla, even younger & wearing boots when it’s ‘boiling’ - no doubt pulled off a rack at Primark & not properly fitted.
Also, is it me or does Sarah hog the camera? She has kept Isabelle out of the frame when she’s sprouting.
And so much for the history of this place they so wanted to see. No pictures of what I was expecting to be a lovely local meal. Wonder why 🤔🙄

They spent much longer getting excited over mass produced Christmas crap in yet another chain store.
Pitiful.
And then there’s Jace’s shoes/sandals. Two pairs for ???£5 at a cheap shop in Benidorm. He really should have been fitted with proper shoes from Clark’s or Startright. Skinflint Sarah would die at the price. She’d rather buy a car full of tat than care for her boys feet.

Reactions: 29
My dear dad had an expression for people like Creepy...... well he was certainly strained thru a condom when he was conceived!! Everytime I see a photo of Creepy, I hear my dad saying that 🤪😂😂

• Haha
So creepy had a shower.....yer right, how come he didn’t have a towel or a shower bag when he came back to the Carraravaaan then 🤪 dirty dog!!!

Wonder if spam do a vegetarian version 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂 I’m sure creepy could manage to carve this 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Pitiful.
My daughter is 10 and her school shoes are still measured and bought from Clarks. She wears them for more time than any other pair of shoes so its important they fit correctly. For any shoes/trainers she wears outside of school we just buy them from wherever as such but I will always do a quick check to make sure they fit and arent tight over her toes or heels etc. Never would i let her roam around in shoes so poorly fitting as Esmes! So bad for their feet. In fact my daughter owned those sliders that Esme is wearing. They are from primark. I can clarify they must be far too big for the child as my daughters feet never hung out the front like that even when she began growing out of them!! I had a cheap pair of slider type slippers and my feet slide out the front of those now they're stretched and it bloody hurts! And makes it difficult to walk properly. Poor kid.

• Sad
My gran would say. He's got a face only a mother would love.
Very apt in Chris case

My daughter is 10 and her school shoes are still measured and bought from Clarks. She wears them for more time than any other pair of shoes so its important they fit correctly. For any shoes/trainers she wears outside of school we just buy them from wherever as such but I will always do a quick check to make sure they fit and arent tight over her toes or heels etc. Never would i let her roam around in shoes so poorly fitting as Esmes! So bad for their feet. In fact my daughter owned those sliders that Esme is wearing. They are from primark. I can clarify they must be far too big for the child as my daughters feet never hung out the front like that even when she began growing out of them!! I had a cheap pair of slider type slippers and my feet slide out the front of those now they're stretched and it bloody hurts! And makes it difficult to walk properly. Poor kid.
My children had their feet measured Clarks and Startright until they reached their teens and refused .They are an utter disgrace and sent the two girls to the fee paying school in shoes they bought in Peacocks.if they can afford school fees they can afford proper fitting footwear for the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
So creepy had a shower.....yer right, how come he didn’t have a towel or a shower bag when he came back to the Carraravaaan then 🤪 dirty dog!!!

Wonder if spam do a vegetarian version 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂 I’m sure creepy could manage to carve this 😂
It's so obvious it takes a few retakes when they film , think they would remember a bloody shower bag wouldn't you tho , idioys

Reactions: 14
Good to hear that good old Clark’s still measure! I grew up in London. I imagine measuring is far more sophisticated than the metal plate where you placed your foot and the strap that came around to measure width. It’s all done, as you know, being a responsible parent, to give growing feet the most comfort & room. My former chiropractor was very vocal about his hatred of flip flops. Not just for hygiene, but how bad they are for your back. Especially for a pre teen on an unhealthy diet, wearing them every damn day 😡

Reactions: 20
I don't know why they buy such cheap shoes for the kids. And the amount of times she's bought them when the child isn't with her and just seems to guess at the size. I never buy my kids shoes if they aren't there to try them on, and try on several to make sure I'm really getting the ones that fit best and feel comfortable to them.

Mine only have a pair of school shoes, a pair of more trainer type shoes, and wellies. Wellies I will buy just Asda usually because they aren't made to be worn for long periods of time anyway and they just don't use them that much. Others I will buy better quality, although I won't let Clarks measure or fit anymore because of too many bad experiences.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.