The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst Creepy is busy uploading the vlog, I will make a new thread.

Congratulations @funkyfurry and thanks to @BD10Massive for putting it forward as a title suggestion.
Screenshot 2020-10-30 174007.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 173843.png

TLDR
- The Inghams made excuse after excuse, delaying their departure from Portugal for several days, obviously out of fear there would be more car issues.
- The new campsite friends begged and begged the Inghams to stay for Christmas.
- The Inghams have finally left Portugal and driven to Marbella.
- France is in Lockdown until at least the end of the month so they're essentially stuck in Spain (which is in a state of emergency) and their only option really is to get a ferry home. Plymouth is no longer an option.
-What will the route home be? Ferry or paddle board? Will the Inghams have to cancel their Christmas plans? Has Karma got more in store for them? Stay tuned to find out...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Congratulations @funkyfurry and thanks to @BD10Massive for putting it forward as a title suggestion.
View attachment 293806View attachment 293807

TLDR
- The Inghams made excuse after excuse, delaying their departure from Portugal for several days, obviously out of fear there would be more car issues.
- France is in Lockdown until at least the end of the month so they're essentially stuck in Spain (which is in a state of emergency) and their only option really is to get a ferry home. Plymouth is no longer an option.
-What will the route home be? Ferry or paddle board? Will the Inghams have to cancel their Christmas plans? Has Karma got more in store for them? Stay tuned to find out...
In a plea to help small businesses they have also implored us to "shop from local. Make employeed do JIG"

This sentence appears to have been written by their 15 year old as part of homeschooling. So it's going well.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Waiting for Thegreencows rundown but just seen the thumbnail 🙄
It must have been such a surprise for them that there’s a virus about and that France is in lockdown 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who saw that coming? It’s not like it’s been reported on for the past FOREVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's annoyed me so much with her "people are telling us not to come home because it's awful" no it really isn't! Iv been living in a tier 3 area for nearly 2 weeks, we can still go out, even the trampoline parks are open. Ok we can't (shouldn't) go out of our local area but thiers still things open.
They just don't want to be stuck in Bradford

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

View attachment 293806View attachment 293807

TLDR
OHEMGEE - as Isla would say. And as Jace would say... caaaaaaa! Thanks guuyzz 😊 - and special thanks to @BD10Massive!
Going to celebrate with a carb-laden platter of Portuguese cuisine, Mingham-style. So that's a slap-up Chinese, followed by an Indian. Oh, and with a side of Spar potatoes, Halloween-shaped pasta and a Pot Noodle.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So by the end of the vlog sounding more likely they will stay in Spain for a long time now but hey they have found a stunnin campsite full of British families and even "ifam" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So by the end of the vlog sounding more likely they will stay in Spain for a long time now but hey they have found a stunnin campsite full of British families and even "ifam" 🤣🤣
Christmas vlogs will be awful if they do, it'll show what's more important to them, what the plan is.

Reactions: 20
They are defo hiding from something still don't wanna come back as cant make memories 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She's annoyed me so much with her "people are telling us not to come home because it's awful" no it really isn't! Iv been living in a tier 3 area for nearly 2 weeks, we can still go out, even the trampoline parks are open. Ok we can't (shouldn't) go out of our local area but thiers still things open.
Exactly! I'm in level 3 and it's not that restricting. They just want to travel and spread Covid 19 everywhere

Reactions: 29
Christmas vlogs will be awful if they do.
To them xmas vlogs are pilies of crap, days out and holidays all things cant do now We will get a new kind of vlogmas " Xmas at sea on the sups" if this is the case would be so funny if Spain locked down all the beaches 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sounds like Creepy's tonsillitis is back. Could there possibly be any more signs they need to end this ridiculous journey? It's only a matter of time before one of the kids gets sick.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Agreed!I`d rather be "stuck in the Uk" than anywhere in Europe!(No offence to our European friends here ,but they speak none of the languages ,and they`ve travelled against government advice.God help those poor kids if any of them get sick..:(

Reactions: 34
Did anyone notice that dime bar has two of the primark/bm bag version of a roof box on the car? The overloading is serious now, they not only turned a 5 seater into a 7 but also dragging around Aladdins car boot sale cave behind them!!

Also if in not mistaken that isn’t his original ranger rover sport, I’d swear it was a different car.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OHEMGEE - as Isla would say. And as Jace would say... caaaaaaa! Thanks guuyzz 😊 - and special thanks to @BD10Massive!
Going to celebrate with a carb-laden platter of Portuguese cuisine, Mingham-style. So that's a slap-up Chinese, followed by an Indian. Oh, and with a side of Spar potatoes, Halloween-shaped pasta and a Pot Noodle.
Have you got a po box?I`ll post you some Gaviscon!:p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.