Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

All da toys

Spain will be in lockdown soon and Lazy mingham will wish she'd come home when she could. They won't be able to leave the cara van to take a piss without the police stopping them. Trust me, that's a fact. Bring on the shit show of them staying in Spain in lockdown, their selfishness is about to catch up with them bigtime! Pair of brainless c*nts!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Travelling adventures coming to an end? I didn't think they'd even started. I've not seen any of their "adventures"
So they're saying they're coming back because it's "time for some cold and cosy dark nights back in England!"
Lugging that caravan, and with over 1,600 miles to get to Bradford, they'll be lucky to be back before the spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !
As a tattler you know what you have to do! Tell your partner you're moving in with you mum, befriend all known employees and become a stalker/cult member. Go forth my child and report all back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I wish the Real Inghams would stop hinting that they have new evidence. If you have it,show it. If you don't have it, stop clickbaiting. You are losing all credibility and look like you're clutching at straws.
For what it’s worth, I can 100% assure you they are credible, and have perfectly legitimate reasons for not saying more. Patience.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BlahBlahBlah

Wow I just bet granny and hi Steve are fuming at Sarah’s comments on instagram and also her nana/dad and Katrina. Just about sums her up. What a vile selfish woman

Reactions: 57

thegreencow

VIP Member
Whilst Creepy is busy uploading the vlog, I will make a new thread.

Congratulations @funkyfurry and thanks to @BD10Massive for putting it forward as a title suggestion.
Screenshot 2020-10-30 174007.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 173843.png

TLDR
- The Inghams made excuse after excuse, delaying their departure from Portugal for several days, obviously out of fear there would be more car issues.
- The new campsite friends begged and begged the Inghams to stay for Christmas.
- The Inghams have finally left Portugal and driven to Marbella.
- France is in Lockdown until at least the end of the month so they're essentially stuck in Spain (which is in a state of emergency) and their only option really is to get a ferry home. Plymouth is no longer an option.
-What will the route home be? Ferry or paddle board? Will the Inghams have to cancel their Christmas plans? Has Karma got more in store for them? Stay tuned to find out...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Kate1970

VIP Member
So all they've got to come home to is Prinny, and 4 walls!
So, what about Nana, her sister etc! Who she claims they are close to!,😡😡😡

• Wow

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Chris 100 percent thinks he has covid 19 . He is wearing his mask outside around the family when on camera.
He even had it on at the beach off camera you could tell how he was talking and that right there is the reason he has not been in camera the past couple of days . Lying fucks .

• Wow
  • Haha

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Ok So Chris the disgusting pig gives his step daughter the choice of cleaning the toilet or paying her to jump in a pool with her bikini on. So he can then film down her top. He makes me sick I swear if I was her real dad I would drive out to there and cut his fucking dick off .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Neck lace

VIP Member
They have never thought about what is right for their children. Why would they suddenly start to do that now? I can understand why she doesn't want to come back. She is on a permanent holiday, where she can try and escape from the reality of her life. No one recognises them in Portugal and Spain. She's not living in constant fear of her husband (or herself) being verbally or physically abused in the street. She doesn't have to worry about him nipping off on full day 'skating' trips and she gets to keep tabs on him the vast majority of the time (although I bet that his late night phone messages would make very interesting readiing...). She has the girls there with her for company 24/7 and they can help her with the whirlwind that is Jason. She doesn't have the guilt of never (or very rarely) walking Prinny as the inlaws are looking after her and she is much happier there with Coco. She doesn't have to do all that boring packaging up of the wankets, printing off address labels and making multiple boring trips to the post office. She apparently has very few friends left in the UK and very rarely sees family members. She must have been very unhappy at home in Bradford. Of course, she wants to stay in Spain, where it is still very warm, very beautiful and no one knows who they are. She will justify it in her head that cases of Covid are sky high everywhere, so they might as well cope with Covid in a beautiful place where they don't have to worry every minute of the day that Creepy will get thumped by one of his young victim's dads. Plus, they are both convinced that the holiday vlogs pull in the views (despite obvious evidence to the contrary!) But God knows what they'll do if one or both if them get hospitalised with Covid and the kids have to cope in a foreign country, hundreds of miles away from home 😡😔.

Last edited:
  • Heart

garyowen7

Creepy filming Isabelle and getting all giggly and flirty and then chasing Esme around the pool with his downright scary troll laugh was genuinely frightening. I didn't need to watch a horror film on Halloween as that was terrifying enough.

Imagine walking past and seeing a grown man with a beanie on with a massive camera filming a teenage girl in a bikini and then running around chasing a 10-year-old girl. You'd probably call the police. He doesn't help himself, does he?

• Sick

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
There would be no way on earth would I let my 8yr old go off with 2 children they’ve never met before in a foreign country with a language barrier ... not a prayer or a hope in hell would I let that happen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see the panic in Sarahs eyes yesterday when she noticed that the toys are expensive in Spain? 🤣🤣 I’m guessing she wants to come home now. Imagine an Ingham Christmas without access to home bargains? 😱 How will they get Isla a peppa pig house from 10 years ago? 😱 For that reason alone I think they’ll be heading home as soon as they’re able to.

Meanwhile I’m over here like LOCK THEM DOWN! LOCK THEM DOWN! 🤣 I want to see creepy sobbing as he has to pay eighty euros for a dinosaur for Jace and he’ll push it away and say ‘CAAAAAR!!’ I want to see them squeeze a Christmas tree into the tiny caravan and lazy cook a feast of roast watermelon and considering the car looks like it won’t even hold a marshmallow before it throws In the towel and takes itself back to the garage, they’ll have to float the presents home on loads of balloons this rate. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
It's been a while, and thought they could use the view... My thoughts:

- IFAM-a-Rooney works. He loves old, haggard women.

- Sweat all over greasy's back, yet still wearing that beanie.

- Nobody gives a shit whether it's East or West, Lazy. Because we all know your channel is heading South.

- Nice to see Jace's hair is still matted at the back.

- Lazy, Jace is just trying to help you lose the chub by going down the hill.

- "It's cool, right!" Kids looking bored stiff. They're clearly not used to this kind of thing.

- "Hello, Ronda!" For a moment, I thought Lazy was welcoming one of Creepy's conquests into the family. False alarm.

- Lazy pretending to be a tour guide, whilst reading Wikipedia.

- That's it, Creepy. Put your wife down whilst bigging your step-daughter up. Not weird at all.

- "Ha" "Clever boiiiiiiiiiiiii" 🤨 really 🤨

- All those "stooooonin'" views to look at. What do we get? A close up of Isabelle.

- "The camera does not do this place justice at all" Then fucking put it down and actually enjoy the place.

- "In my whole. Entire. Life." Hate when she says that... Every single vlog. Cheeky Chappy, there's a vid for you 😉

- Ooooh, we got a little rant 😂😂😂 what was the point in saying that in front of the kids. Unnecessary.... Doesn't bother you though, does it Lazy? 😉

- "Just got the most adorable shots for Instagram". What happened to the mEmOrIeZ??

- The little restaurant must have been the cheapest option.

- Stoonin'

- Letting Isla sit in one of those little play trollies. So disrespectful.

- Why does Lazy need to do really deep breaths in when she's talking? Covid or just a potato? 🤷🏼‍♀️

- Oh look. She's looking at the gonks that Stacey Solomon is currently obsessed with.

- "I like this... It's elegant. It's christmassy." You mean it's the cheapest thing they have.

- The girls love looking at the toy section. Wonder why? Perhaps because they long to play with their millions of toys at home.

- Still talking about the price of things, I see. "I swear I've seen them cheaper elsewhere." Just like we've all seen your blankets cheaper elsewhere... You know, on the Alibaba store you buy them from.

- Shock, she got a Stacey Solomon gonk.

- Creepy needs to up his acting skills.

- Sounded like Lazy downed a bottle of Blossom Hill and was hoping to get a bit of greasy herpie sausage that evening. We all know how desperate they are for another clickbait kid to try and save their channel, seeing as Jace failed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Guysssss, I'm going round to my mums tomorrow is it weird that im excited to go on her roof terrace and try and have a good spy 🙈 literally hope i manage to get atleast something new or exciting to come on here and tell you lot Hahaha, as someone said the beaches are quiet..everywhere is quiet as its best to stay home theres so little to do, I just can't believe they are in the amazing marbs and only shown us a shitty empty boring beach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51