The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think they'll be staying long. Last night it was 'right on the beach', its a bloody 10 minute walk.

I've never stayed on a campsite so don't know why would you want to be right next to the shower block? I can imagine it's handy for the obvious reasons but surely a bit noisy as well.
We've done lots of camping and while it's convenient to be close to the shower block, it's a pain in the arse with the constant foot traffic coming to and from it past your site 24/7

Reactions: 16
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
So tonsillitis starts in your legs now? 🤔 Didn’t Creepy say when they were leaving Portugal he needed to get some tablets for his legs then Lazy reckons he went for a prescription for antibiotics!

I thought this evening just how pretty the girls are, I’m really shocked that those 2 made them to be fair! I know Izzy is only half of them but still! Though I have to say that hopefully they will now wash their hair if Esme put a ton of hairspray to keep that high pony!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow... The comment section says it all. The knob heads will ignore the sensible advice of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow... The comment section says it all. The knob heads will ignore the sensible advice of course.
They just either ignore the "hate" comments or delete them usually , they only want comments that agree with them , no chance of that on tonights vlog even the ifam are done

Reactions: 16
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !
And the way they all screech on, you won't get a minute's peace until they move on .... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They'll be breathing in his tonsillitis toe all night, crammed in that sweaty little cuboid. Makes my toes curl at thought of it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So I go on YouTube for another giggle .. only for it to say ‘comments have moved’ on the latest video?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The vlog comments 😂 just when you think the Minghams have reached their idiot limit, they surprise us with even more idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Early on in the pandemic when spain last locked down, we had friends in their Spanish holiday home - they could not get home for 7 weeks (our MP had to get involved) at least they had their own property to stay in and only cases to get home. The Minghams could be locked down in that tiny overcrowded space with nowhere to go for weeks and still have to quarentine when they get home.. love it.

Reactions: 34
Don't think they'll be staying long. Last night it was 'right on the beach', its a bloody 10 minute walk.

I've never stayed on a campsite so don't know why would you want to be right next to the shower block? I can imagine it's handy for the obvious reasons but surely a bit noisy as well.
Great for creepy to prowl around at night for teenage girls....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They’re a total laughing stock at the moment . 10/10 for the acting skills though 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean it’s convenient for if you need to pee during the night to be near the toilets and showers but otherwise...nope! Stayed in a campsite just when travel was allowed again in Scotland our pitch was right next to the shower block. All night we had people walking past our tent making no effort to keep quiet, and slamming the door to the block on entry and exit. We barely slept and got up at the crack of dawn and drove home instead of sticking around the area as we were so tired and fed up 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They have never thought about what is right for their children. Why would they suddenly start to do that now? I can understand why she doesn't want to come back. She is on a permanent holiday, where she can try and escape from the reality of her life. No one recognises them in Portugal and Spain. She's not living in constant fear of her husband (or herself) being verbally or physically abused in the street. She doesn't have to worry about him nipping off on full day 'skating' trips and she gets to keep tabs on him the vast majority of the time (although I bet that his late night phone messages would make very interesting readiing...). She has the girls there with her for company 24/7 and they can help her with the whirlwind that is Jason. She doesn't have the guilt of never (or very rarely) walking Prinny as the inlaws are looking after her and she is much happier there with Coco. She doesn't have to do all that boring packaging up of the wankets, printing off address labels and making multiple boring trips to the post office. She apparently has very few friends left in the UK and very rarely sees family members. She must have been very unhappy at home in Bradford. Of course, she wants to stay in Spain, where it is still very warm, very beautiful and no one knows who they are. She will justify it in her head that cases of Covid are sky high everywhere, so they might as well cope with Covid in a beautiful place where they don't have to worry every minute of the day that Creepy will get thumped by one of his young victim's dads. Plus, they are both convinced that the holiday vlogs pull in the views (despite obvious evidence to the contrary!) But God knows what they'll do if one or both if them get hospitalised with Covid and the kids have to cope in a foreign country, hundreds of miles away from home 😡😔.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I mean it’s convenient for if you need to pee during the night to be near the toilets and showers but otherwise...nope! Stayed in a campsite just when travel was allowed again in Scotland our pitch was right next to the shower block. All night we had people walking past our tent making no effort to keep quiet, and slamming the door to the block on entry and exit. We barely slept and got up at the crack of dawn and drove home instead of sticking around the area as we were so tired and fed up 😂
Yep never again for us if we have the choice! One camp had gravel paths and all we could hear was the crunch crunch crunch of footsteps all night!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.