The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That minging little beach in sarahs stories yesterday reminds me of the hot water springs in the film vacation, that was actually a waste dump full of crap. That beach looked grim. 🤢

Haha, thought the same but it reminded me of the Simpsons Movie. Probably houses the outflow pipe to the village up the hill's sewage. They're so stupid I'm almost fond of them at the moment 🍿 🍿

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 15.47.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Must be such a great holiday that you have time to tittle tattle with folk on Instagram!
Having a great time today suddenly I've had comments I've made on instagram and fb reported what a sad life they have 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Afternoon tattle❤ A little update on the gaming studios whom I (and many other tattlers) have messaged via IG, I didn’t get a fast response back as they read the message and they probably messaged Sarah or Chris and confronted (I believe so??) about promoting their games. They are not breaking any rules I believe so (please correct me if they are) but still, awareness of this family is key.

Even though we can let as many small businesses and companies know about what Chris and Sarah are like when it comes to ads and why a company certainly doesn’t want them to be advertising their products for a more stronger audience (for various of reasons), it’s out of our hands with what they decide unfortunately. Even if they don’t remove the company’s ad from their video, I’m sure they’ll be getting a little telling off by the person who runs the company; that won’t do anything to change their behaviour but at least we are telling these companies that they won’t even be getting at least a certain profit from a family like this advertising their products.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And also (and I’ll prob end up in tattle jail but I just speak the truth and speak for many others I’m more than sure) but esmè is really annoying

——————————————————————-

I will join you, that child does my head in constantly butting in 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wow Sarah has joined in on Chris’s insta comments, they’re SO beyond triggered that people are saying Isabelle is raising Jace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Arguing with children for engagement, and they call other people pathetic

Isn’t it about that time of day for them to go to the beach and make memories or something

• Haha
Reactions: 51
On Insta wars Sarah said 'if you're old enough to judge and publicly 'stale' a family'. This is the woman who is responsible for educating her children.

Sarah get those kids back into the education system NOW.

Wow Sarah has joined in on Chris’s insta comments, they’re SO beyond triggered that people are saying Isabelle is raising Jace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Arguing with children for engagement, and they call other people pathetic

Isn’t it about that time of day for them to go to the beach and make memories or something
They're in Rhonda today, don't know if they've moved lock stock and barrel but they're sightseeing so not much pool/beach action today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They really are some of the most aggressive people I've seen. They react to everything, jump straight in with insults, call people morons, pathetic, trolls. In any other job you would be sacked.

Reactions: 43
They’re unemployable and so will their children as they get older. They’ll be earning their £ on the next “life on the doll- benefits Britain’s” when YouTube dies out for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
On Insta wars Sarah said 'if you're old enough to judge and publicly 'stale' a family'. This is the woman who is responsible for educating her children.

Sarah get those kids back into the education system NOW.

They're in Rhonda today, don't know if they've moved lock stock and barrel but they're sightseeing so not much pool/beach action today.
For one awful and utterly TERRIFYING moment, I thought you said they were in Rhondda and I though how the FECK did they get into Wales and so worryingly not *too* far to where I'm from. 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve mention Creepy having borderline personality disorder before and time has done nothing to dissuade me that I’m right. As for his idle wife - absolutely no idea of the numerous defects of character she must have.
Im nothing like Chris but when i see him act all impulsive and hyper, it reminds me of how i can be at times... You watch he will post another 'mental health' video now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched the first few minutes to see if they actually say anything about coming home, and apparently they still plan to be home for Christmas. They've also planned to go away over Christmas (which will be doubtful if the restrictions are extended). I feel sorry for them poor kids, I can't imagine never spending christmas at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can whoever wins the next Thread Title make sure it contains the words ‘Mummy Isabelle’ and ‘Aunt Sarah’ please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They really are some of the most aggressive people I've seen. They react to everything, jump straight in with insults, call people morons, pathetic, trolls. In any other job you would be sacked.
This does actually really concern me. I couldn't care less about Creepy or Lazy but if they're *that* unstable (and their behaviour pretty much confirms that they are) you kind of worry about what their tipping point is going to be and how safe the girls and Jace are under their care. I get that Isabelle maybe isn't particularly academic and comes across as perhaps less mature than the "average" fifteen year old but to her credit, she does seem like a really caring person who has it in her to look after her younger siblings. She needs better role models for sure but with a bit of guidance and some stability, she could come into her own.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.