The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep never again for us if we have the choice! One camp had gravel paths and all we could hear was the crunch crunch crunch of footsteps all night!
Yep it was gravel for us too. I mean, when I went I made an effort to walk on the grass next to the path but it seems that was too difficult for everyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And we still haven’t found out about Katrina’s piles
I think it's rude actually. I mean we had a whole thread dedicated to them, albeit a thread dedicated to her *not* having them and STILL no update! At the very LEAST we deserve a rant.

My sister lives in Geneva and it’s a lovely country. Far too nice for them!
I have a request please. When we go to Switzerland can we go to the French speaking part? Somewhere like Geneva? I can't go back to the German speaking part because I might have worked there once years ago (in Zurich, as a teacher in an International School) and I might have hated it so much that in White Week (like a half term holiday when the whole school goes skiing) I might have run away to visit my BF in Barcelona and I might have telephoned the school to resign from a call box on the Passeig de Gracia. :oops:

Can we change Creepy’s name to Septic please, pretty please?
And can his second name be Tank?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve just seen the vlog. I don’t even know what to say 🙈
Erm it’s deffo not 30 degrees here that hottest it’s been today is about 23.
Driving up to (Ronda which is in a red zone) on a winding country road with no crash barriers in places and 100ft drops (with a caravan) is an interesting choice but if Izzy wants to go why not 😂
Also bloody creepy was the only one actually doing the right thing on the beach 🙈 it is mandatory to wear a mask unless you are sunbathing or swimming. Fines from 500-500€ (yes euros no pounds here or in Portugal)

If they have actually found real friends then hopefully they don’t sit with them (or let Isla play pool with them) it’s a rule of 6 and you already are.

Sarah is not anxious she doesn’t have anxiety 🤔 She is on “holiday” in a country on the brink of national lockdown. Where she doesn’t speak the language, she doesn’t understand the rules, she doesn’t have health insurance or a reliable car, with four children and a husband who runs around shouting woohoo. She should be a very lot anxious right now 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Do you think brexit has entered their heads yet? They could be illegal immigrants and end up in a totally different kind of camp trying to jump on boats.
They are so ignorant they probably think Brexit is a way for them to get home fast during the panemic... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
said this numerous times but there’s definitely a reason to why they aren’t coming home, the fact not even a pandemic is making them want to go home is making me think something has happened and they are on the run, girls not going to school not even bothered about their dog... yeah no innocent people would give their entire livelihood up to go “travelling”

• Heart
Reactions: 43
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !
As a tattler you know what you have to do! Tell your partner you're moving in with you mum, befriend all known employees and become a stalker/cult member. Go forth my child and report all back.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
So where’s all the messages telling them to stay 😂 More bullshit! And the amount of ifam commenting on the vlog advising them to come home, followed by ‘no hate’. Seems like they are afraid of upsetting Lazy because they know her true colours will come out again. Weren’t they lucky to get a table in the restaurant though? After all she did say the camp is full of British families 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMGEEEE guys!! I could ctually see the bloody caravan from one of the windows at my mums what the hell,I live with my partner and kids 5 mins away but I feel I need go round there and keep an eye out imagine all the gossip!! The secret arguments what creepy actually does at night!! Unfortunately I can't actually visit my mums long enough atm since I have kids and no more than SIX people can be together at once anywhere .
And I can guarantee there isn't ifam on that campsite they would be lucky if any English under about 60 are there especially right now !
You simply HAVE to message Creepy, tell him that you are female, live five minutes away and are a massive fan. I bet you'll get some very interesting replies back. Please report back 🙏.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You simply HAVE to message Creepy, tell him that you are female, live five minutes away and are a massive fan. I bet you'll get some very interesting replies back. Please report back 🙏.
Is there an Ibis nearby?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
There’s no way Creepy has swollen tonsils but doesn’t have a sore throat! It’s BS.
They’re just so scared of admitting he has potential symptoms of Covid.
He’s such an arse.

Reactions: 31
Defo can't have WiFi 🤣 I feel a big rant coming up with all the comments on the vlogs althou will be more like the comments are just jealous trolls! So many are telling them to travel still and it the best for them etc 🤦‍♀️🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don't forget you almost 16, even tell him the Ibis is on you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who knew we had so many Tattlers who live in/near Marbella! I love all the insight you guys are giving right now ☺

Reactions: 24
Thank you fellow tattlers that answered by question regarding placing your cara van next to a shower block. To me it makes perfect sense NOT to park up next to main area's (especially when you have a choose) but I thought I was IGNORANT as a non camping person.

Reactions: 17
They parked next to toilet block so if girls need to go in the night they can go outside in the dark Creepy wont let anyone use the toilet 🤣

Oh and he's hoping other girls will be also so he can perv 🤢

Reactions: 15
The comments on the vlog 🤣. You can tell Creeps is struggling with the wi-fi.

Will the campsite not have to close when Spain goes into lockdown?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.