Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
They are so bizarre. She‘s talking about how some Imaginary locals have told her the place would usually be packed and then she points and shows how empty it is while her flump of a husband excitedly pumps up a sup board. Do these idiots not get everywhere is empty because there is a worldwide pandemic? They act excited to see army trucks when most people would shit themselves if they’re stuck in another country in a car that will probably fall apart if you breathe on it. It’s madness.

I bet granny troll is cutting up Sarahs blankets as we speak and calling a strike. She’s running the blanket empire while they’re on holiday. She’s taking care of prinny and yet she and hi Steve are not good enough to be mentioned in things they’re missing. 🙄

In all seriousness. What she said about having nothing to come home for apart from prinny pretty much sums up Sarah and Chris. They are both self centred and think the world revolves around them. Not a thought for nana or elderly parents and I’m pretty sure they would miss the NHS and the safety of home if any of them were to catch this virus. They seem to think they are invincible. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ghost82

Chatty Member
And set Lazy

If Lazy's going to have a go at cooking a vegetarian Christmas dinner, I think we're going to be looking at a melon "turkey".
I’m picturing them trying to carve the watermelon! 🤣

I think that they’ll be back on meat by Christmas.

SARAH.... “Due to selfish people stocking up. The vegan isle is empty! Chris scooted to twelve Spars and there’s nothing left! We have been forced to buy beef burgers and spam! Why are people SO selfish?! Chris cried eating his bacon sandwich this morning!” 🤬

CHRIS.... “I kept picturing Babe, Babe.” 😞

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vanessa

i think that’s a bit unfair. Isla has massively changed since lockdown started and has been visibly neglected by her parents. She is cut out of the Esme and Isobelle duo and made to play with a toddler or left on her own and constantly shut down or left out of shots, Jace, in my opinion, is an undisciplined greedy terror - both however are products of their parents. I’m not surprised Isla did what she did - to p off both Jace the tank and her mother!
I actually feel sorry for Isla. She looks lost. She's a child who needs to go home and go back to school. I find their vlogs very upsetting from that perspective.

• Sad

potato123

Chatty Member
Wow Sarah has joined in on Chris’s insta comments, they’re SO beyond triggered that people are saying Isabelle is raising Jace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Arguing with children for engagement, and they call other people pathetic

Isn’t it about that time of day for them to go to the beach and make memories or something

• Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
And for the record you lazy cow, I'm a kiwi living in NZ who loves kiwifruit but I don't eat the horrible fuzzy skin nor does anyone else here that I know. To us it's the equivalent of eating orange peel or a banana skin. You can, but you just don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Mrs Mac.

I’ve done some maths!!! I was curious as to what this holiday has actually consisted of.

They have been away 90 days.
France 14 days
Spain 18 days
Portugal 58 days.

Campgrounds 65 days
Hotels 11 days
Driving 10 days
Forecourt of dreams 4 days.

Content
Missing vlogs 13 ( maybe I couldn’t find some)
Pool / Beach 34 days ( but I didn’t watch the vlogs so it’ll be more than that. )
Click bait - most vlogs.
Actual travel vlogs 8 ( and that’s being very generous.)
Cars they went through 3.
I didn’t count the rants. Was it 3?

I’m sure others can add to these numbers. I wish I’d done a rough count up of the money they wasted on sup boards, scooters, snorkels , kitchens, tolls, tat from Tiger, caaars for Jace, the national Portuguese dishes of Indian and Chinese, flying home, getting cars fixed, being scammed, doctors visits and Sarah’s juicy pikiniks.

Roll on the next 90 days.
Will we see Lockdown 1?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sazie1

She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
Only the 4 walls? Those 4 walls is your safety. The safety of the girls and jace. They like it more to live in that stupid caravan with no privacy for any of them? Those poor kids.

• Heart

Elsa Frost 24

She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
OMG that comment has pis*ed me right off.

All they have is 4 walls, better then being homeless FFS!!
Look here you oversized buffoon What about your family, friends ( you seem to have so many nice neighbors) What about your extremely exploited gran?
What about your business? As questionable as it is how can you possibly run it like this.
Now the biggest concern is your children.
Have you even once considered what the girls want.
What about seeing their grandparents, their friends and their dog? What about their education? Oh wait, you’ve manipulated them into thinking school doesn’t matter when you have brainiacs for parents ( HA HA JOKING)

The problem is, it’s always about what Sarah and Chris wants and f**k anyone else.
They are so, so selfish and I do kind of understand why Chris’ parents fell out with them ( if this is the case) I really hope karma comes for them, sooner rather than later.

• Heart

Sour_Grapes123

Who the hell has been telling them to stay where they are because it's rubbish in England? All the comments on their vlog are telling them to come home because they are bored shitless of the beach vlogs.

Who is she trying to kid that they are "van lifers"? They've been parked on a bloody camp site for 2 months! How predictable, they were going to go to Disneyland :rolleyes:

What happened to "I can't buy one child something without feeling guilty about the others" she's gone and bought Jason another bloody car. Do you actually want him to be able to communicate any other words?
First thing Lazy notices about the camp site is an apparent barrier around the pool. Not if it is safe or secure. God forbid the pool isn't open, what "content" are you going to produce?

Another slab of concrete they are living on for god knows how long. I reckon they are going to stay at this campsite now for the foreseeable, lucky us 🥴
The bloody caravan getting stuck whilst trying to put it on the pitch has buckled me. Can they not do anything?

Why doesn't lazy discipline Jason?

After people said on here the other day Creepy hasn't had an ailment in a while, what is Sarah banging on about tonight on the vlog tonight? Creepy has tonsillitis. Hi Creepy, Hi Lazy 👋 Tattle a nice bit of evening reading for you so you don't have to talk to each other? 🤪

The amount of times this lot seem to be in awe of a sunset is so weird, have they never seen a sunset before this trip? Like they are obsessed? I get it sunsets are peaceful and beautiful but Jesus Christ.

Sarah notices she licks her crusty cold sores constantly. :sick:

I just can't cope with them 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
So Isla went off to play with 2 little girls.

Sarah said, word for word 'they don't speak they're Spanish, they don't speak very good or they do speak a little bit of English but not lots of English'.

Sarah love you don't even bloody speak English!!

Sarah you do know you're in Spain? Those 2 little girls probably know as much if not more English than any of your family knows Spanish.

How much French, Spanish or Portuguese did any of your family speak to locals. I would imagine ZERO because you & your family are IGNORANT.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
On Instagram stories saying the lake they are the only people at is normally packed. That is because there is a pandemic. People are staying within their own 4 walls to stay safe.

I hope they stay there, I hope they leave it too late to get back and that Spain brings in strict restrictions.

laurafray91

Bragging on insta stories that they are the only ones at that normally busy lake, that’s because everyone is respecting the lockdown rules, you’re not meant to be there you selfish cow! I really hope they get in trouble with the army soon, my sister lives in Spain and her and her kids can’t go anyway so why the hell should they get to

Don't know if they realise a dogs life is short compared to humans, that poor dog does not know if its coming or going :( have to say the 4 walls comment has really pissed me off, bet the folk they hand tenner out a time to at xmas would love them 4 walls, selfish woman!!
Tbh I don’t even feel for prinny being abandoned, she’s far better off where she is than with them anyway. At least she has company and walks and doesn’t get left for the entire day like they do

• Heart
Reactions: 47

thegreencow

VIP Member
Travelling adventures coming to an end? I didn't think they'd even started. I've not seen any of their "adventures"
Please tell me they're finally getting the ferry home, just for the sake of those poor children. Get them home, showered, in clothes/shoes that fit, back into school and in their own beds. I love the feeling of getting back into my own bed after a few days away, let alone 4 months.

• Heart

Jellyshoe92

They say people only see 20 minutes of edited footage of their day - yet they are the most boring, pointless 20 minutes ever!! IMAGINE THAT BEING YOUR LIFE 😂😂

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
And i bet Lazy and Creepy will encourage her and lie to her by telling her she has what it takes! I hate mentioning the kids looks but she has had a massive outbreak of spots/acne, and she looks like she is filling out a little. She has no chance with their horrific diet! i fear that Izzy will become Lazy's double in a couple of years.
I do think Izzy is quite a pretty girl but not really what I'd think of in a model. I don't think Sarah was unattractive when she was young, just very chavvy.

Chris has always been unattractive, but isn't aging well so looking older than his years combined with his weird face/hair and chunky thighs, dripping with grease, just doesn't really work for anyone.

He's what my gran would have called "an unfortunate looking thing".

• Haha

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Wouldn't every normal person want to be home during a pandemic?
I mean, i wouldn't wanna be anywhere else but in my house now. Enjoy the security of my home, know that I'm rather close to my family and could support them if they need assistance e.g. do their shopping ekseturahhh ???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Smellycat4322

Well I’ve finally been disgusted enough to write my 1st ever post on here after having been a lurker since discovering Tattle during lockdown. I have to say that you Tattlers have been amazing at making me laugh out loud & I find it (disconcertingly) reassuring that the feelings I have had about this family for years are shared by many. I discovered these awful parents when my daughter started watching them when she was about 9. Tbh I thought Chris was gay when I 1st saw some vlogs & that he was Lazy’s gay best friend. I could see why my daughter liked them - Isla was cute back then & Izzy is the same age. She wasn’t interested in the parents, just the kids. Something those imbeciles fail to realise! Needless to say my D doesn’t watch them anymore as they are no longer relevant, phew! Anyway, sorry for the backstory & my point of this post is what the hell is today’s vlog title??!! It is one step too far, Chris could have worded that like any normal person would have done e.g ‘stuck’ but no! He knows that ‘Teen goes down’ has a sexual meaning which will just get all the pervs, sickos & fellow paedos clicking = money.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46