The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it’s convenient for if you need to pee during the night to be near the toilets and showers but otherwise...nope! Stayed in a campsite just when travel was allowed again in Scotland our pitch was right next to the shower block. All night we had people walking past our tent making no effort to keep quiet, and slamming the door to the block on entry and exit. We barely slept and got up at the crack of dawn and drove home instead of sticking around the area as we were so tired and fed up 😂
To be honest, if they do decide to stay abroad, I look forward to seeing what they vlog!! When the places go into lockdown it sure is gonna be interesting content!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks like they might not be rushing home just according to lazy they've nothing to come home for apart from prinny

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well said!! So many people are facing desperate times because of this second lockdown and she goes and says that. Mind you I think that’s incredibly sad that’s all they have at home. No real friends, no family they want to support during these times. They have kids that are regressing so much is laughable but know what! After what he did they deserve it. Long may the fine dust of lady Karma be ground all over their shitshow because that’s what this is Karma!!!
Ohh so mad what a witch when you think she couldn’t sink any lower I can’t stand it they deserve ever think they get coming to them which it will in time I’m sure I hope there Deluded tit life crumbles and then what will they have nothing worth shouting about then no realy close family witch I find weird there always stuck together not normal no real friends cause god who would want to be branded with noing them a woman who places her children at risk in ever way and a nonce husband that she sticks with and obviously justified his actions and does nothing to protect her 3 daughters from in my eyes just as bad as him well like we all think on here camra is a witch and they will get what they deserve we just have to sit and hold on then we will be the one laughing lazy and creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So all they've got to come home to is Prinny, and 4 walls!
So, what about Nana, her sister etc! Who she claims they are close to!,😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 56
The 4 walls comment has really annoyed me too. They are talking about a house that they chose to buy, in an area they chose to live in - it's been quite some time now that they didn't have to live near to work. I know at the end of the day that's what a house is, and you can (and most people do) move and make somewhere new your home. But whilst it's your home it's so much more than just 4 walls.

It should be a safe place, a place to be yourself. Now more than ever it's important to us because everything changes outside but in our home it's up to us. There's no rules on social distancing, no masks, no using hand sanitizer going from one room to the next, it's just home.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Wow I just bet granny and hi Steve are fuming at Sarah’s comments on instagram and also her nana/dad and Katrina. Just about sums her up. What a vile selfish woman

Reactions: 57
Wow I just bet granny and hi Steve are fuming at Sarah’s comments on instagram and also her nana/dad and Katrina. Just about sums her up. What a vile selfish woman
Imagine if groomer granny and hi Steve decided they didn’t want to look after prinny anymore .., what would the gruesome twosome do !?

Reactions: 18
She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
OMG that comment has pis*ed me right off.

All they have is 4 walls, better then being homeless FFS!!
Look here you oversized buffoon What about your family, friends ( you seem to have so many nice neighbors) What about your extremely exploited gran?
What about your business? As questionable as it is how can you possibly run it like this.
Now the biggest concern is your children.
Have you even once considered what the girls want.
What about seeing their grandparents, their friends and their dog? What about their education? Oh wait, you’ve manipulated them into thinking school doesn’t matter when you have brainiacs for parents ( HA HA JOKING)

The problem is, it’s always about what Sarah and Chris wants and f**k anyone else.
They are so, so selfish and I do kind of understand why Chris’ parents fell out with them ( if this is the case) I really hope karma comes for them, sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Long post, my apologies tattlers⭐

I have messaged the game studios company that they were “trying” to promote their game in one of their recent vlogs (thank you to fellow tattlers for posting about this concern). Not sure if this is breaking any rules but if I was running a business similar to this person’s, I wouldn’t want a YouTube channel like their’s to be promoting my games; look at the daily view count, the history of this family’s career and how they handle their view buying and controversies...I wouldn’t want them to promote my work, it would be a waste of time and a loss of money.

I have taken (a much better) time to read throughout the recent threads and I agree with some tattlers saying they aren’t going home because they don’t have a home to go back to (if that’s the case- are they waiting on any list to find a new home?) but I also agree with some of you on them getting into trouble (ie. Debt collectors, started on the wrong person(s), other issues that relate to breaking the law) I could speculate that they have been thrown a lawsuit..but but who on earth would want to sue these two? They wouldn’t be getting a lot out of it and there’s no solid proof to show that a company or a person wants to send them to court. Do we have any speculations about Levi Solicitors perhaps? Chris could’ve been in debt with the company? Refuse to pay back whatever he had to? These are speculations...as if these two would blatantly just open up about as to why (the truth will come out either way if it is dodgy- not by them though).

There’s a huge possibility that they don’t want to come home because they’re trying to start “afresh” (which isn’t going to work...their scandals and controversies are all on display for all to see on the Internet- that’s permanent). Also, they aren’t even trying to start “Afresh” by all means. They are mentally exhausted; they are showing it. I would be very surprised if Isabelle or Esme haven’t at least had an emotional breakdown or cracked towards one of them due to the constant travelling here, there (when the car isn’t broke down or when they can be bothered) not doing any activities other than going to beaches, shopping or eating, etc. Their home education isn’t even up to par and is going to have objectionable damage to their futures. Like with everything, they are incorrigible. Sheer amounts of money from getting cars fixed; down the drain. They say they don’t have anything to come home except for prinny?
Wether it’s to start “afresh” or something truly dodgy is happening behind the scenes and they are on the run, they clearly aren’t the best observants when it comes to their lives; I think it’s a mixture of this and a ton of deniability.

Reactions: 31
Her Instagram story is so insensitive. Most people have had nothing but the “four walls of their home” since March. I’d rather have the four walls of my house than the four walls of a caravan full to the brim with tat.

Reactions: 63
Bragging on insta stories that they are the only ones at that normally busy lake, that’s because everyone is respecting the lockdown rules, you’re not meant to be there you selfish cow! I really hope they get in trouble with the army soon, my sister lives in Spain and her and her kids can’t go anyway so why the hell should they get to

Don't know if they realise a dogs life is short compared to humans, that poor dog does not know if its coming or going :( have to say the 4 walls comment has really pissed me off, bet the folk they hand tenner out a time to at xmas would love them 4 walls, selfish woman!!
Tbh I don’t even feel for prinny being abandoned, she’s far better off where she is than with them anyway. At least she has company and walks and doesn’t get left for the entire day like they do

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Four walls as opposed to duck all! A beach is a beach, todays sunset will look the same as yesterday’s and tomorrow’s, campsites are all the same as well. Everything they show clearly shows practically deserted places and they still insist on continuing this utter tit show.

Reactions: 38
That dog should go to a loving family who’ll actually look after her a dog is real and should be treated the same as a child. It’s not a teddy

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you have to tip for buying trashy, covid infected blankets from a questionable business?
Have we ever seen them leave a tip in any restaurant? I don’t think so but would love to be proved correct.

My tip to them would be f... the hell off YouTube, get yourselves home, the kids to school, Jace to nursery and get off your backsides and find a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she only has 4 walls to come HOME to, eh?
That is more than a lot of people all over Europe can claim to have. She acts like it is a punishment to come home. How f*******g entitled can somebody be?

I am just sitting in my sofa, in my house, cosy and warm ... I wouldn't wanna trade that in for all the tin cans in the world. So how dare she saying we are jealous in the slightest???

Those kids have no choice but to play along ... they love their parents and are still in ages were they believe all their parents do is the right thing. I hope they are able to break free when older. They don't see yet how they rob their childhood years.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think with regard to her saying prinny is the only thing to come back to and not her family, she's referring to the fact that with the lockdown she cant really see her family. But even in the first lockdown, I was going to drop off food at my grandparents' house. What if her family need something or there's an emergency?

Reactions: 7
This pisses me off, when my husband and i moved in together there was 6 of us in a 2 bed flat. We did the attic to give us 2 more small bedrooms but it was still a happy home. It's not what you've got but what you make of it that counts. not that Lazy would know a thing about that!
Quite right we had a tiny 2 up 2 down our home became our family home not our family became our business

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her Instagram story is so insensitive. Most people have had nothing but the “four walls of their home” since March. I’d rather have the four walls of my house than the four walls of a caravan full to the brim with tat.
I’d rather have 4 walls then having to share that fulloftrashavan with that sewer rat she calls a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.