The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has already mean mentioned but as from Thursday non essential business/shops have to close. Sarah is currently doing a restock launch on Baby and Tat. So who is going to pack and post at the office? And also who is going to be at the office to unpack the sssuuper doooper Christmas order due Mid November? I wonder.
Its non essential shops not businesses that are required to close, Tat and Me by Lazy Ingham is not a physical shop and her employees can still go to work if they can't work from home. It'll still be running churning its tat out as fast as it can!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Am sor
Not writing this for sympathy, but tonight we lost my lovely dad age 79 to covid-19 (he had underlying health risks, so the covid just tipped him over.) And I then hear the words from Sarah “people may not agree with what we’re doing, but we feel it’s the best thing for US.” Well, that makes me feel so much better Sarah, that it doesn’t matter about innocent people’s deaths on your conscience because you feel it was best for YOU. Words fail me 🥵
ry for your loss I hope you and family are all ok in this difficult time it’s disgusting what this family does

Reactions: 10
What happens to their 'content' if they get stuck in a crappy caravan park with a crap shower block for weeks on end in lockdown with nowhere to go and nothing to see? Oh wait, not much will change because they never go anywhere of any interest or submerge themselves in the local culture anyway. I can't imagine anything worse right now than being away from home and trapped in a caravan full of people with no creature comforts.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I don't know if this has already mean mentioned but as from Thursday non essential business/shops have to close. Sarah is currently doing a restock launch on Baby and Tat. So who is going to pack and post at the office? And also who is going to be at the office to unpack the sssuuper doooper Christmas order due Mid November? I wonder.
If it is not a public facing shop then it doesn't need to shut. As far as i am aware it is a office used for business purposes so can stay open

Reactions: 8
Anyone ever seen Boris with a beard? I wonder if him and Chris share shaving tips on WhatsApp?

Boris and Chris could be each others secret Santa this year. Chris could send Boris a hairbrush and Boris send Chris a chastity belt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
To be honest, if they do decide to stay abroad, I look forward to seeing what they vlog!! When the places go into lockdown it sure is gonna be interesting content!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be honest, if they do decide to stay abroad, I look forward to seeing what they vlog!! When the places go into lockdown it sure is gonna be interesting content!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
It will be vlog after vlog of them playing cards and settling down to watch a movie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine been stuck in the tin can through Christmas tho , no room for presents , no where to "cook" a big lovely roast , hope everywhere is shut so they struggle, there's my bitchy side coming out lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Anyone ever seen Boris with a beard? I wonder if him and Chris share shaving tips on WhatsApp?

Boris and Chris could be each others secret Santa this year. Chris could send Boris a hairbrush and Boris send Chris a chastity belt.
I kind of feel they would both benefit from having both gifts to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happens to their 'content' if they get stuck in a crappy caravan park with a crap shower block for weeks on end in lockdown with nowhere to go and nothing to see? Oh wait, not much will change because they never go anywhere of any interest or submerge themselves in the local culture anyway. I can't imagine anything worse right now than being away from home and trapped in a caravan full of people with no creature comforts.
Hopefully 1: A mercy dash by Granny Zelda to pick the children up and take them back home and 2: Some MEGA rants from Creepy and Lazy

And maybe he could do a three for two in Boots and send Creepster a few gift sets with shower gel/soap/shampoo ecksetera ecksetera...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long before spain follow France Germany and England they will be truelly stuffed, get home inghams your kids safety and health should be important than your tan Sarah, Europe is shutting down your job is not essential so don't throw that us essential is teachers nhs staff shop workers bin man post man , milkman farmers not you bloody you tubers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They need to fly the kids home , leave Chris to travel back with the van !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really want them to stay.

I want to see the Ifam's reaction to them staying

I want to see them do a budget vlogmas in the caaaravan and decorate it full to the brim with even more tat

I want to see Sarah prepare a vegetarian Christmas lunch without Granny Jane and see if she can do any worse that the melon cake Issy got for her birthday

I want to see them bulk out the presents with loads of fake tat from the tourist shops

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Maybe it wasn't Creep's nappy we saw but was his yfronts covering his chastity belt Lazy makes him wear

1604234437100.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They just need to listen to their one year old. As another tattler once said, Jason tried to warn them about the oncoming car troubles by repeatedly saying "caaa". Recently he has been trying to warn them to get out of Portugal/Spain by saying "go" and "out". If he says "Bradford in the vlog tonight, they'll know what to do next...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My heart honestly goes out to the poor kids. You can see the life has been drained out of them.
I used to love the inghams back in 2015 (I was 15 don’t judge me 😂)and the girls were always so intelligent and well presented. Now they look like zombies.
I hope they decide to come home. I hope they finally put their kids mental health before their pathetic ‘dreams’ and realise you can’t run from a global pandemic.
I was homeless early this year through first lockdown, so to hear them say the ‘novelty of being home will wear off’knocks me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They’ll selfishly come back just in time for Xmas so they buy a giant pile of 500 crappy presents per child.

Reactions: 20
I can not believe she has the cheek to add this onto her babyandme payment section.
2985CC24-9CFD-46DE-98B5-58EB2A029580.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.