The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes still all over insta likes has been all day but watch the reason vlog is late is wifi šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spain will be in lockdown soon and Lazy mingham will wish she'd come home when she could. They won't be able to leave the cara van to take a piss without the police stopping them. Trust me, that's a fact. Bring on the tit show of them staying in Spain in lockdown, their selfishness is about to catch up with them bigtime! Pair of brainless c*nts!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Thank you all for your kind words šŸ’“
Youā€™re all so lovely on here šŸ„°
Just wish people wouldnā€™t think this virus was ā€˜hype.ā€ Itā€™s a killer and caused my poor dad an unnecessarily slow painful passing bless him
Iā€™m so sorry to hear this, sending love and hugsšŸ¤—ā¤

Reactions: 11
Spain will be in lockdown soon and Lazy mingham will wish she'd come home when she could. They won't be able to leave the cara van to take a piss without the police stopping them. Trust me, that's a fact. Bring on the tit show of them staying in Spain in lockdown, their selfishness is about to catch up with them bigtime! Pair of brainless c*nts!
Couldnā€™t of put it better

Reactions: 18
And for the record you lazy cow, I'm a kiwi living in NZ who loves kiwifruit but I don't eat the horrible fuzzy skin nor does anyone else here that I know. To us it's the equivalent of eating orange peel or a banana skin. You can, but you just don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It needs for nanar or gruesome granny to catch it and Sarah and Chris to not be able to get home to be with them or say goodbye. Thats when theyll realise what idiots they really are.
Sorry totally disagree- I doubt theyā€™d care at all unless of course thereā€™s a will and money involved. They dont care about anybody except themselves and that goes way way back even before they became vloggers. If my mum had been dying with cancer I would have postponed my honeymoon but no not her. I believe her mum died just after they returned home so obviously she was very ill. Selfish greedy woman

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If any Ifam or their parents are reading here and you are struggling to pay almost Ā£50 for 5 pillowcases then I have a little tip for you. You can have your very own Ifam empty pillowcases AND yours can have 6 pillows instead of 5! šŸ„³ šŸ¤£ Just sew them together and grab a sharpie pen to decorate. You can even personalise them if you write John and Louise on there! 2 pillowcases for Ā£2 in Asda. Youā€™ll find them next to the cheap pillows that lazy recommended and you can make your own for just Ā£6! Feel free to share Sarah. I know you like to help out people who may be struggling. šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ šŸŽ„

FDB06C57-3466-4AAE-9E4D-867D6E924FC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It needs for nanar or gruesome granny to catch it and Sarah and Chris to not be able to get home to be with them or say goodbye. Thats when theyll realise what idiots they really are.
I don't even think that would wake them up. Remember, these are the same people that went galavanting on holiday whilst their Mum was dying of terminal cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They need to fly the kids home , leave Chris to travel back with the van !
And set Lazy
I really want them to stay.

I want to see the Ifam's reaction to them staying

I want to see them do a budget vlogmas in the caaaravan and decorate it full to the brim with even more tat

I want to see Sarah prepare a vegetarian Christmas lunch without Granny Jane and see if she can do any worse that the melon cake Issy got for her birthday

I want to see them bulk out the presents with loads of fake tat from the tourist shops
If Lazy's going to have a go at cooking a vegetarian Christmas dinner, I think we're going to be looking at a melon "turkey".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And for the record you lazy cow, I'm a kiwi living in NZ who loves kiwifruit but I don't eat the horrible fuzzy skin nor does anyone else here that I know. To us it's the equivalent of eating orange peel or a banana skin. You can, but you just don't.
See I love the skin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a few children at work saw me eating it and have tried it too. Itā€™s cause ructions in the staff though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Sarah is someone who wasnā€™t born into money, how on earth has she become so out of touch with reality in such a short space of time? They only have 4 walls to come back to! I know people whose lives are absolutely torn about because of covid. People who have nothing left and Sarah ingham only has 4 walls to come home to! How seriously sad to have no other reason to miss home. I couldnā€™t even think about a weeks holiday abroad right now. I would be absolutely terrified of me and my husband becoming ill. Because the reality is what would happen to her kids if they caught it? No thanks Sarah, I would rather be in my own country with my family around and doctors I am able to communicate with.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have lurked for a long time.. a very long time!! But cannot hold my tongue any longer. As an experienced primary school teacher currently in Year 5 I am absolutely gob smacked at the level of home schooling provided for the girls. In terms of being Ofsted graded, it would without a doubt be inadequate. The Halloween code breaker from todayā€™s vlog is targeted at KS2 children- upon closer inspection, Iā€™d say it is a good fit for Year 4, so ages 8-9... NOT Isabelle and Esme who are of high school age! Itā€™s absolutely diabolical. And again, just researching and writing about Halloween is nothing compared to the standard of writing that would be expected in schools. No mention of genre of writing, let alone the grammatical features that are appropriate for each genre. It pains me to watch. I know they donā€™t have to follow the national curriculum or any formal learning but they seem to want to take the ā€˜worksheet and workbook approachā€™, and if this is the case, it needs to be pitched and taught correctly and individually.
RANT OVER!!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
at this point I'd rather they stayed in spain rather than travelling back through god knows how many places and risk bringing more corona cases to the UK. Although I wish they'd stop travelling around and risking people in Spain. Also, Isabelle doing the same schoolwork as Isla?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
And set Lazy

If Lazy's going to have a go at cooking a vegetarian Christmas dinner, I think we're going to be looking at a melon "turkey".
Iā€™m picturing them trying to carve the watermelon! šŸ¤£

I think that theyā€™ll be back on meat by Christmas.

SARAH.... ā€œDue to selfish people stocking up. The vegan isle is empty! Chris scooted to twelve Spars and thereā€™s nothing left! We have been forced to buy beef burgers and spam! Why are people SO selfish?! Chris cried eating his bacon sandwich this morning!ā€ šŸ¤¬

CHRIS.... ā€œI kept picturing Babe, Babe.ā€ šŸ˜ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Those Halloween codebreakers are not GCSE maths. They probably used a calculator too.

I feel sorry for the kids but at this point hope they stay in Spain. They've had enough opportunity to get home whilst it was relatively easy, they made the choice to stay so should be stuck there now. We don't want them back.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.