The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen Izzys pic on her Insta or maybe it's been talked about already? 'Love your body!!!! It's ALL your's! etc etc' Why has she photoshopped it to make her arse the size it shows?
I think we all know who would write that comment and photoshop her.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20201102_225402.jpg
does Lazy's "Pointing finger" annoy anyone else. God it grinds my gears..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Even the two girls Isla went off with the other day would have me worrying a bit. They could've been groomed themselves into tricking kids to go off with them to adults that'd kidnap her. You literally teach kids to not take sweets from strangers, but here were are with the heroes, sweetening them up (excuse the pun) so when the man says "oh hi kids, I have more chocolate in my caravan..." They'll think he's a nice old man.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh f*ck. That's tiredness for you. I've calculated it wrong. You're gonna make me say sorry to Sarah Ingham now arent you?
We all have a moment!! -and if you did ever start to say sorry I will personally put tape over your mouth or tape your fingers up!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see they let Jace play with the random shoe that had been left at the mud pit .. nice and COVID safe right there !!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
We can't. Only the Inghams and I guess other admin invite people to the secret group. No one else can get in their little culty group
If the OP was referring to the group that Chris is an admin on, then I *might* know someone on there. 🤭

Reactions: 8
Repeat yourself, Contradict yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, treat your audience like idiots, make a fool of yourself... and bingo! you've got an Ingham Vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I had to have a think when I saw that pro photo of the kids and jason when he was a newborn the way izzy was holding him and her stomach made it look like she gave birth to him ... if it wasn't for Sarah's bump I would have thought he could be izzys then again they photoshop alot

Reactions: 8
Repeat yourself, Contradict yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, treat your audience like idiots, make a fool of yourself... and bingo! you've got an Ingham Vlog!
View attachment 297694
Homeschool teacher Sarah at her finest 'snow and ice and things melting'
I actually thought Sarah repeating the whole rammed during the summer a second time, but I maybe just drifted off to a far far away land that the Inghams don't inhabit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
TEEN GOES DOWN IN SINKING MUD!! WE FOUND A SECRET BIT OF PARADISE FOR THE DAY!

It's November - Christmas tree month. Creepy agrees but says no to a Christmas tree for the caravan. She's joking because they're planning on heading home for Christmas, despite the new lockdown. They have somewhere booked and paid for for Christmas. They had such a lovely Halloween yesterday. Lazy cackles because there were over 100 clips for Creepy to go through. Creepy is packing the bag for the day. There was an old gentleman yesterday with a dog and Jace was taken aback with the dog. Lazy will upload a clip to Instagram. The old man keeps coming up to the Inghams' setup, stood watching the movie with them. He went back to his caravan and came out with a box of Heroes for them. Creepy has found an amazing lake that is like Lac Saint Croix and the Verdon Gorges.

Footage of driving. Creepy says he'll let the place speak for itself and films the lake. The drive was the maddest ever - they saw mountains with snow on, they saw mountains and more mountains. They went through turn after turn. The same usual tit then! Spain is out of this world. Creepy is off to check out the front of the water to see if they can sit there. I think he means the shore. You wouldn't find the lake on tourist map and Creepy had to do wild research to find it. A British family who live there told him the water in the lake melted off mountains.

Lazy says a British couple told them that in summer the lake is rammed and you can't sit down. Jace is running around and giving Lazy anxiety. He's already hit his head. They have fake olive ham, crisps, fruit and a ton of bread for lunch. Footage of the lake. Footage of a sandwich being made.

The girls are making balls of mud to make a mud fight. Jace finds a stick. Lazy cackles at the girl on a sup board. Jace has found an abandoned shoe. People have told Lazy to come home because of lockdown and she has chose to ignore it a usual. Other than Prinny, the only thing in the UK for them is their house. they have no desire to be in the UK because they're lucky to be where they are. Jace is up to his knees in mud. Lazy was meant to be going on the sup boards with the girls but they've left her. She's getting on hers to catch up with them.

Lazy has brought a loaf of bread with her. The mountains are insane but we can't see because of the wide angle lens. Lazy tries to make a drama of Isla getting from Esme and Isabelle's sup board to her sup board.

The go pro broke but Lazy says they went the whole length of the lake. Isabelle sinks in the mud. The mud is like clay. The girls try to get Lay to stand in the mud but she says she won't come back up. Isabelle has decided to be a daredevil and run as far as she can without falling. Lazy cackles at her because she runs in a circle. Next few minute are of Lazy cackling at the girls.

Footage of the girls and Lazy on the sup boards. Drone footage. Lazy says the place is breathtaking and so cute. She wishes she could wild camp there.

Footage of tea being made. They're back at the caravan and have had showers. Lazy feels so sleepy. It was a 2 hour drive to the lake. Lazy didn't wash her hair in the shower. Thank you for all the orders on Baby and Me, there have been lots. It's been fun watching the orders come in and plan what she can spend the money on.

End of vlog

View attachment 297607View attachment 297591View attachment 297592View attachment 297593View attachment 297594View attachment 297608
Is this older man on his own? It's probably perfectly innocent but I'd be a wary of an older man hanging around a caravan with a family with young children in it and then bringing them all chocolate.

Have I got this wrong or did Lazy really bring a loaf of bread on her SUP board? :oops:

Jace is up to his knees in mud and Lazy is???

I mean laughing forever at the idea of Lazy bringing a loaf of bread with her and trying to make a sandwich on a SUP board but seriously, these children are being neglected.

Reactions: 20
I haven't watched today's video, but in the capture above it is nice to see Isabelle more covered up. She looks more confident, too. I don't think a Mummy Isabelle title is fair to Isabelle without a disclaimer or something. Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but it's not her fault she has to pick up the slack.

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine being 15 and having to share a bed with your 11 yr old sister every night. Its still all very odd to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Has anyone else seen Izzys pic on her Insta or maybe it's been talked about already? 'Love your body!!!! It's ALL your's! etc etc' Why has she photoshopped it to make her arse the size it shows?
Isn’t this more to do with Sarah making Izzy buy large jeans/jeans that are about four sizes too big just to make herself and her own fat arse feel better?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.