The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you call a witch that lives by the beach ?
come on guys, all together
SARAH INGHAM !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have family in Europe but we didn't go and see them because we didn't want to risk making the situation worse in their country- also people living in that country told us not to come, which we respected because they just wanted to keep their country as safe as possible. Seeing people go and visit multiple countries this year, the inghams and many others, has made me so angry, because I couldn't even see my family, yet they're really just going for fun and they have no real need to go there. They have the chance to go back to England and see their family, unlike me, yet they say all that is in England is the four walls of their home.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for the kids but creeps and laze don't deserve to come home now. They want to stay in Spain in a tiny caravan during lockdown for Christmas- go for it. Stay there. Stop risking other people's lives by spreading your germs around the world. And don't dare say you aren't when you even filmed yourselves with another family at the last site you stayed at holding their kids. Idiots. Can't believe the hypocrites clapped for the NHS.

Reactions: 37
I wonder if she’s even bothered asking if the kids want to go home now. They’ll be trapped in a freezing cold caravan, sounds like absolute hell to me

Reactions: 29
I do wonder if they are running away from Jane and Hi Steve, I can’t imagine they approve of them dragging the kids round Europe and home schooling. Jace won’t even know who they are. Maybe an argument over money or Jane being a loose cannon with the IFAM. This trip is more than ‘making memories’ I am waiting to see if Jane finally cracks and spills the tea. Considering how close they were and now Sarah can’t even acknowledge them, very odd.

Reactions: 37
I would be seriously worried about falling ill abroad - do they have the right insurance? If Sarah was ill and hospitalised (god forbid, but it is a pandemic) how the hell would Chris cope with looking after 4 kids (oh yes babysitter Isabelle will step in). My husband and I are low risk but we have young children and we have talked about what we'd do if we caught Covid and were poorly with it.

They seem to lack many friends but if the worst came to the worst they have family to help them in the UK...well I think they do anyway.

The fact the beach is deserted is quite eerie.

Reactions: 28
What in Jeeeeeezus name was that pie? It had no filling? They used to just eat badly as in too much highly processed foods but now their meals make no sense at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I fail to see what was so amazing about the day. She said they couldn't trick or treat, yet they had 3 people visit them, surprised she didn't send the girls knocking to see how many sweets they could claim.

Reactions: 11
* Soup,bread and Sarah's homemade pie for tea! 🤢🤢
* The girls throwing soup at each other, Chris telling them to watch the 14.99 chairs, Sarah just laughing!
* What on earth was that blue looking drink they were pouring! They'll all be high as kites!! And the amount of sweets in those bowls, bet they are the lot!
* Chris has a very arms!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
* Soup,bread and Sarah's homemade pie for tea! 🤢🤢
* The girls throwing soup at each other, Chris telling them to watch the 14.99 chairs, Sarah just laughing!
* What on earth was that blue looking drink they were pouring! They'll all be high as kites!! And the amount of sweets in those bowls, bet they are the lot!😱
And Izzy sharing that eyeball sweet with Jace - not ok for a toddler surely?!

And they'd had those massive chocolate muffins as well. Just far too much sugar.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I fail to see what was so amazing about the day. She said they couldn't trick or treat, yet they had 3 people visit them, surprised she didn't send the girls knocking to see how many sweets they could claim.
They planned their day the night before as well. What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.