Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry to be late to the party on this, but pleassssse can someone tell me why people are saying creepy will send us to Switzerland? What’s the story behind that please? 🥰

Reactions: 4

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Have we discussed visas yet? Would the Minghams not need to be back home after 3 months or do you think they actually applied for work visas?
UK are still EU nationals so they don't need work visas. That will/could change with leaving the EU in January depending on the finalised agreements

BorisBear

VIP Member
Creepy has ruined my crush on connell from ordinary people, i saw he had a silver chain on in yesterdays video 😓

• Haha

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
A while back they were threatening about 14 days till some other truth came out, guessing nothing ever came if that (I missed a few threads)? I’m hoping this secret is a decent one 🤣 feels like the last time they can get away with saying this stuff and not coming up with anything!
I think that was just about the Prinny dog doll thing actually been released to the people who bought it months before

Reactions: 3

Tedward39

Hopefully 1: A mercy dash by Granny Zelda to pick the children up and take them back home and 2: Some MEGA rants from Creepy and Lazy

And maybe he could do a three for two in Boots and send Creepster a few gift sets with shower gel/soap/shampoo ecksetera ecksetera...
"and thinks like thatttt! 🤣

DJ55

He had a gun pulled on him by police for going out for a walk?! Stop the world, I want to get off 😔

We can't. Only the Inghams and I guess other admin invite people to the secret group. No one else can get in their little culty group
His new group isn’t secret. Search ’ingham family support group’ and it comes right up:)