Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SeaWitch

Does anyone know where Charlotte has gone, she hasn’t posted anything in quite a while?!
“Haaiii guoys! Apolgies for the radio silence, have just been enjoying half term with my babies and having a little break from here. Hope you’ve all had a good one, ours was ahhhmayzing! But I’m back at work now and back to show you what i’ve bought!”

Which translates as ...

Hello mugs! Fucked off the insta to eat dominoes, walk dogs, maybe do some parenting without shoving a phone in the kids faces. I don't give a fuck how your half term went cos I’m alright jack, and you peasants are insignificant to Queen Chavlotte.
Our break wasn’t really amazing it was boring as fuck, but I have to make sure I at least pretend my life its super awesome excitement, cos I am considerably richer that you. Now back to flog you the beige dream....

Cue vomit inducing montage of the beige dogs running to a wet ben howard/bon iver/indie wank splash soundtrack, ugly pug wheezing away in sling. Followed by a swipe up for some ebay looklikey neptune tat.
(Ten pound bet its a oversized vase with a tint neck, styled with pampas... natch! )

I predict these things will come to pass by Wednesday, otherwise something about engagement or algorithms will kill her account if shes away too long. Ooooh Septic Peg!!! 🔮 (anyone old enough for that reference 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Theninth

The thing that worries me most is the fact that she just told over one hundred thousand people on Instagram that there will be a tent of eight year old girls sleeping on their own in her garden tonight 🤯 Is it just me and my anxiety or is that stupid!? Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 27

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh Charlotte nooo that video is just so cringe.
We know you can't stand spending time with your children. First day back at school - you've got ALL day to walk the dogs but YOU CHOOSE to walk them when they are getting ready for school. Your children are little, my daughter was feeling really anxious this morning and cried - luckily i was here to give her a cuddle. I saved my dog walk for after she had gone. Honestly Charlotte you are the most self obsessed, selfish, childish excuse of a mother. Thank goodness they have Joe who seems to be a really devoted Dad and fills the gap you feel unable to. And before you cry TROLL or accuse this site of bullying - let's remember what YOU publicly called Rory for the first 4 years of his life ... "the little turd". Nice Charlotte, really nice.

Reactions: 27

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
It makes me so sad that Charlotte has a whole house- complete with a spare bedroom, her bedroom, her office, a dining room, a lounge, the big garden- even the bloody utility room! Yet she has to use the kids playroom for her ridiculous exercise regime! Sums her up as a mother I think...

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lalalala1212

Gearing up for the staged birthday morning where the children, husband and pets dutifully stand in the living room singing happy birthday with the gifts she told them to buy while she films herself walking in and being sooooooo surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I must admit I burst out laughing at the paddle board. Purely because it’s the latest trend for these insta idiots. They just all copy eachother - it’s utter cringe! I’m very disappointed to not see Charlotte ride her horse on top of the paddle board🤣
she’s literally the least likely paddle boarder … but this is her new image. I’m slim, I‘m grateful, I‘m mindful, I ride, I like my children, i have a Range Rover.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Is she seriously asking her followers to suggest paint shades for her?! Cheeky bitch! Hey hun, as an interior designer that’s your job! Why anyone would pay this overgrown baby to design their home for them is absolutely beyond me! She has no clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

curly_swirlz

Came on here to see if there was a thread for Charlotte. Wasn’t disappointed.

I used to really love her posts and home inspo but then noticed it was all getting very ’braggy’ and more and more ad related and gifted stuff started popping up, I think I finally clocked on to her ways when she’s preaching to people about her methods of losing weight, yet this is the third time we’ve been here in as many years? I’m all for healthy eating and exercise but keep it off your page when influencing others to do it as backwards as you.
I’m sure the golden retrievers were for more content/likes.
But today, mentioning ‘our new car’ (when you quite easily could get through the day without telling us) and then an accidental sneaky shot of the ‘land rover’ badge on steering wheel, Christ alive could you be anymore subtle? Just own it and show the car or don’t, don’t pretend to be showing us your McFlurry!!! *breathe*

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AC_23

Chatty Member
Poor Charlotte can’t celebrate her birthday cus she’s in tier fucking 2 🙄 sorry she doesn’t usually bother me (don’t love or hate her) but that’s really fucked me off (anyone else in a bad mood today 😂). It’s been 9 months of this shit Charlotte loads of people have been unable to celebrate birthdays fuck off you absolute privileged dick!

Other comments that annoyed me this week - “I got bored so I put my tree up” well isn’t your little life tough if you’re sat round bored whilst your husband works in the home office and your kids are at school. Enjoy your £80 “from me to me” necklace too hun so happy that you can afford it and haven’t been made redundant, struggled to feed your kids or pay your mortgage this year.

Edited - just to say I don’t begrudge anyone having money or people who haven’t been financially affected by Covid this year (luckily we haven’t in our house) it’s just the fact she’s so fucking out of touch she just brags all day everyday about how much money she’s spending here there and everywhere, complains about absolute pathetic things and just doesn’t have an ounce of tact about her.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I’m not surprised she got her way re the horses... she always has to have a ‘project’ or something to do! I think it’s mad taking on two horses though! 🙄

She also posted today that the cat needs treatment as he has a heart issue... more expense! Unless the vets will be #gifting their work? 🤣🤣

I also saw today that she is asking for people to donate to Rory’s money box for the snails.... l mean ffs!! Just give them away, they are hardly expensive pets to keep are they...
Meanwhile the 150 year old windows are rotting..... priorities

• Heart

UsernameLeah

£450 for a bland, absolutely average drinks trolley... In a year no one is even entertaining at home.
Can you imagine if her husband was a top tier banker with salary and bonuses to match? Christchurch property market would run out of houses so Chazzy could provide “content” to chase her influencer fantasy.

I’m so tired of “decor instagram”. Bunch of basic housewives who get “bored” without a “project” so they have to constantly move houses or bulldoze their existing ones. I don’t want a “good afternoon everyone” and yet another post of your fucking kitchen from a different angle. Just read a book. Or, I don’t know, get a full time job and (wild idea) a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gbradshaw

😳 how self absorbed do you have to be to set up your own 30th, purely for the gram
I can’t even fathom what my partner would say if I rocked up home with a giant light up 30th for myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

bumble23

Came here to say the same thing, he gets all excited when his Dad walks in with a gift for his daughter, and then nothing for the son. Firstly, cruel and secondly, sexist, why can’t he produce some flowers for his boy too

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Every time she posts something with joe and one of the animals, the caption is always some variation of “and this is the guy who didn’t want a dog/ cat”’ every. fucking. time.

Reactions: 18