The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 28 votes this is the top thread suggesting (from September 21st).

Does anyone want to do a review of "Posh Charlotte" the greyige Interior Designer/Dog owner. Oh and she has 2 children and a husband.

Reactions: 3
I'm cringing for her,she's kind like that to open a drawer for us-including a link,and I'm cringing for the white company. What an error. If these influencers and going to be spoiling themselves on an over priced calendar (let's be real she did not buy this) why not send them one with a wrong number drawer 😂

Also back to bragging her steps her daily wins. She will be listing herself as a pt soon as she's got a treadmill. Just a bit like interior designer because she's got a house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also back to bragging her steps her daily wins.
Oh, Charlotte, Charlotte....you always do this kind of thing. Remember when you proudly showed your amazing food diary and told your followers to DM you if they need help? It lasted 2 months? Fell off the wagon coz of covid. What about the subtle bragging of going to spin class each day? Lasted another 2 months. And now you have a new toy and lets see how long will this threadmill thing go on before we see it in thehomethatsold😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really despise how she pans around the room when she’s showing something, like we got a walk up to the white company calendar today, including a close up of her awful cheap fake hydrangeas 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh, Charlotte, Charlotte....you always do this kind of thing. Remember when you proudly showed your amazing food diary and told your followers to DM you if they need help? It lasted 2 months? Fell off the wagon coz of covid. What about the subtle bragging of going to spin class each day? Lasted another 2 months. And now you have a new toy and lets see how long will this threadmill thing go on before we see it in thehomethatsold😲
she‘ll be ordering a dominoes by next week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that fake sheepskin on the bench honestly looks like roadkil, its the most awful thing, colour and condition is vile

Reactions: 8
Always treating herself.. 😂🤦‍♀️ also how on earth can she consider herself a hippie ffs? Because she knows 11:11 is a 'thing'. She is such a moron.

Reactions: 4
With 28 votes this is the top thread suggesting (from September 21st).

Does anyone want to do a review of "Posh Charlotte" the greyige Interior Designer/Dog owner. Oh and she has 2 children and a husband.
Aww thanks guys I’m flattered 💁🏻‍♀️I was going to video a celebratory zoomed out walking up video of a *gifted item* using my best posh voice for you all. But my house isn’t beige central, I get given naff all for free and my name isn’t Chavlotte! Although, I could walk you to the woods and use the insta music function 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I cannot get over the cost of that advent calendar! I have to be honest, I love The White Company, (although I can’t afford to shop there) but it does annoy me that they gift Charlotte and others like her so much. Even if she bought the calendar £160 is ridiculous!!! my advent calendar if I ever have one is a £1 Cadbury one 😂

It pisses me off that she says "I decided to treat myself" and then puts #ad in the corner!! Clearly given to her and not bought!

Reactions: 8
It pisses me off that she says "I decided to treat myself" and then puts #ad in the corner!! Clearly given to her and not bought!
I’m sure Claire totman designs or building the mushroom(can’t remember which) used the same wording yesterday in their stories “I decided to treat myself” 🤔

Reactions: 4
Nothing genuine about this!!!! If it’s an ad and you are all using the same wording, then I’m going to call BS

• Heart
She cleaned around that burnt candle on the kitchen side. It would have taken her 0.1 seconds to pick it up and wipe underneath

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She cleaned around that burnt candle on the kitchen side. It would have taken her 0.1 seconds to pick it up and wipe underneath
Honestly it appears she’s as good at cleaning as she is painting, did you know you don’t have to even take your pictures off the wall when you want to touch up your walls? 😂

• Haha
Smearing the dog and cat hairs around. Why does she show herself wiping a kitchen surface ??

Her world is so fake. Has massive throws now over the sofas ( like all dog owners do) then pulls them off for a picture ! Sad thing is they are already filthy dirty !! Queue a weekend of clearing out more some cupboards !

p.s the White company advent is crap - a couple of tiny candles and loads of cream minis. Mugs buy it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.