The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s bleeping unreal this women. god forbid her little ones might be nervous, apprehensive or worried about going back to school... she’s busy cleaning at 6pm on a Sunday 😡
She has to. That house must stink with the 9282 animals in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Charlotte nooo that video is just so cringe.
We know you can't stand spending time with your children. First day back at school - you've got ALL day to walk the dogs but YOU CHOOSE to walk them when they are getting ready for school. Your children are little, my daughter was feeling really anxious this morning and cried - luckily i was here to give her a cuddle. I saved my dog walk for after she had gone. Honestly Charlotte you are the most self obsessed, selfish, childish excuse of a mother. Thank goodness they have Joe who seems to be a really devoted Dad and fills the gap you feel unable to. And before you cry TROLL or accuse this site of bullying - let's remember what YOU publicly called Rory for the first 4 years of his life ... "the little turd". Nice Charlotte, really nice.

Reactions: 27
I must admit that I thought the same. Even if her children are not worried about returning to school, I would still have wanted to be there with them all morning if I had had the opportunity.

Reactions: 5
Her job is completely flexible and probably pretty quite right now, especially as she’s not exactly a hard worker. She can always move things around to be there for the kids but she won’t. Her priorities comes before her kids. She used to do family night which was so cringe and clearly fake!

I no can't believe shes
Gone before the kids have gone all
Day!!!!I actually can't. On day 1, when she has
No job to get to and all day to
Fit it in.

Reactions: 2
Oh Charlotte nooo that video is just so cringe.
We know you can't stand spending time with your children. First day back at school - you've got ALL day to walk the dogs but YOU CHOOSE to walk them when they are getting ready for school. Your children are little, my daughter was feeling really anxious this morning and cried - luckily i was here to give her a cuddle. I saved my dog walk for after she had gone. Honestly Charlotte you are the most self obsessed, selfish, childish excuse of a mother. Thank goodness they have Joe who seems to be a really devoted Dad and fills the gap you feel unable to. And before you cry TROLL or accuse this site of bullying - let's remember what YOU publicly called Rory for the first 4 years of his life ... "the little turd". Nice Charlotte, really nice.
Came here to say the exact same thing???!!
WHY take the dogs out at 7.47?? Prime time for getting your kids ready, sitting and having breakfast with them, making sure they feel ok about the first day back at school-most children I’m sure are a bit nervous. Absolutely disgrace of a mother.

Reactions: 4
"Every parent this morning" as they dance around the kitchen with glee because they don't have to look after their children. Wrong sorry Charlotte, some of us chose the homeschooling life pre-covid and are equally happy in that decision 🤷‍♀️

That video is so cringe! They try way too hard to be funny and it falls flat. Her music taste is so questionable 😂
mill give her credit though - she said she was walking the dogs before taking the kids to school - IF she was on the school drop off I’m impressed we didn’t get any videos of the kids. She’s slowly learning 😂

That video is so cringe! They try way too hard to be funny and it falls flat. Her music taste is so questionable 😂
mill give her credit though - she said she was walking the dogs before taking the kids to school - IF she was on the school drop off I’m impressed we didn’t get any videos of the kids. She’s slowly learning 😂
I bet joe did the school run

Did anyone notice the story she deleted? The one with the braggy shot of her land drover outside dunelm, but then saying ‘while I’m here would be rude not to have a browse around the Range’. Stupid cow. I hope she got a ton of messages saying how irresponsible she is and does she realise we’re in a pandemic. One thing going in and having a look, bit stupid to tell everyone. She’s now changed it to say how amaaaaazing she is as an interior designer.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s made me absolutely die this morning.. the kitchen dancing was so awkward. She’s not remotely funny is she! Add in the desperate “look at my car” shot which she’s made sure we now know it’s a Range Rover (not a discovery 🙄) she’s so try hard it’s painful.

That Range Rover is at least 8 years old. I cannot stand people who feel the need to show what car they’ve got. No one gives a tit chavlotte

• Heart
Reactions: 9
^ Yes this. I know because I have a new one and have had older ones. Not that I've ever felt the need to incorporate it into my social media :D

I thought that too,
She doesn't do the schol run. Perhaps the afternoon ones but not the morning one as she mentiomed it previously. Or maybe she will now that she has a 'new' used car to flex.

^ Yes this. I know because I have a new one and have had older ones. Not that I've ever felt the need to incorporate it into my social media :D

She doesn't do the schol run. Perhaps the afternoon ones but not the morning one as she mentiomed it previously. Or maybe she will now that she has a 'new' used car to flex.
wonder what the school mums think of her.
They must pity her husband, even so how could he be at his job at 9am if he’s doing the school run? She’s just an excuse herself.

Reactions: 2
My daughter went to one of the posher primary schools where we live, loads of school mums like Charlotte ‘jam making and Volvos’ is what I used to call them. Every project was done by the mums all in competition. All putting on fake accents and drinking wine each night. Their 4x4’s hunters and joules.! The school wasn’t all that good, my son went to the roughest one in town and the school was brill, actually taught the kids no ‘share afternoons’ and tit like that. Good old fashioned teaching

Shaving the rug at 8.18 am. With what looks like Joe working out in the background. Where are the kids? Surely that's prime getting the kids ready time?

Reactions: 6
“Don’t mind me, just shaving the rug” you filmed yourself shaving the rug! No one asked to see it!

Reactions: 10
Shaving the rug at 8.18 am. With what looks like Joe working out in the background. Where are the kids? Surely that's prime getting the kids ready time?
Probably dropped them off at breakfast club, any chance to get rid of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.