The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her since 2015 I’ve never seen her on a horse since then 😂 probs did it once when she as a kid. I get the feeling that she’s trying to portray them as rich, hence the horse riding content 🙄
yes funnily enough Rory’s activities don’t get featured do they...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve followed her since 2015 I’ve never seen her on a horse since then 😂 probs did it once when she as a kid. I get the feeling that she’s trying to portray them as rich, hence the horse riding content 🙄
Keeping up with the Jones’s, from house styling to kid activity to car choice to “interior designer”🤢 career is what she does.

Reactions: 4
Who is actually stupid enough to be taken in by these ridiculous ‘influencers’ desperately trying to sell anything they can to make cash.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but £75 for the dogs’ towel holder? Wow!! They’re really living the good life!! 🙄And on another note, I noticed the pounds creeping up a bit, tho’ not very noticeable yet

Reactions: 7
Sorry but £75 for the dogs’ towel holder? Wow!! They’re really living the good life!! 🙄And on another note, I noticed the pounds creeping up a bit, tho’ not very noticeable yet
I thought this the other day on the horse riding post...

Who is actually stupid enough to be taken in by these ridiculous ‘influencers’ desperately trying to sell anything they can to make cash.
I very nearly swiped up at the white company link as that drinks trolly is bidding at £5 so far but when I saw it was an ad/aff link I didn’t bother. She’s a greedy mare someone notified her of that white company site and she goes to aff link it to get money. Just like she did with those £60 lamps someone found them on Amazon (she never) so she shared the link and aff linked it 🤬

Reactions: 3
This grabby behaviour needs to be stopped. The number of accounts I see who would do a swipe up on tampons if they could is infuriating! Get a job and work fir your money like the rest of us 🤬

Reactions: 10
She really needs just replace the windows. My sister has just replaced 120 year old ones, it’s not a crime to get rid of rotting windows. You can buy fantastic replicas to keep the character

Reactions: 10
She really needs just replace the windows. My sister has just replaced 120 year old ones, it’s not a crime to get rid of rotting windows. You can buy fantastic replicas to keep the character
There are lots of wooden window companies, why doesn’t she research it?!

Reactions: 3
Holding out for #gifted
Remember whenever somebody commented that she should replaced that kitchen floor, she said she likes “shabby chic” until she got gifted with one? But I don’t think she’ll get new windows gifted this time. I least I hope she doesn’t. They’re extremely expensive unlike the laminate floors.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 9
I'm confused. Did she not have that guy last year who did loads of repairs on the windows?

Reactions: 2
I'm confused. Did she not have that guy last year who did loads of repairs on the windows?
Rearranging the deckchairs on the titanic at this stage - he was literally getting them through the winter. She’s 100% holding out for a huge discount or gifted.....it’s disgusting! Get a job and save up like everyone else. I can’t stand these stupid Instagram accounts who think they deserve freebies in return for sharing the company. As soon as someone gets a freebie I’m never using that company.

Reactions: 14
Remember whenever somebody commented that she should replaced that kitchen floor, she said she likes “shabby chic” until she got gifted with one? But I don’t think she’ll get new windows gifted this time. I least I hope she doesn’t. They’re extremely expensive unlike the laminate floors.
That kardean floor she got gifted isn’t cheap with all the prep needed to the subfloor, we have now had a quote for it and we are either going to have to save more or go for a cheaper alternative

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.