Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Such a self indulgent bitch, ok hun you’ve lost some weight but you still look like a frumpy 40+ year old! Probably best you put them clothes in the loft for a few months time when you fall off the wagon once again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Missmarie

As an experienced horse rider who has ridden since age 4 I am horrified that she would allow her very inexperienced child to ride alone like that. She needs to be lead for many a year yet outside of an enclosure. If that horse became frightened or spooked who knows what they would do and it wouldn’t be the horses fault !!!

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Is she trying to grab the attention of Oak furnitureland now? I reckon she’s after gifted bedroom furniture seeing as she is basing her whole bedroom around the lamps she’s purchased from there #asyoudo 🙄

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
That actually broke me 💔 try telling a child of his age sorry mummy and daddy didn’t get you anything it’s a tradition for daddy & daughter. What about Charlotte to him he can be her valantine. Mind blown!

• Sad
  • Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Her Yankee Candle ad... just wtf! She sounds so robotic and bored, just parroting off a script she’s been given. Can’t believe Yankee approved it 🙈
Does she even own any Yankee candles before she tries to promote it aren't all her candles from the white company (🤢cringing can even hear her baby voice saying the white companyyyy)

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Did the silly cow say she hasn't any egg whites whilst cracking eggs that contain whites! I'm lost for words 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Remortgaged for their house to still look like shit 😂

another room pan to show us the plants she bought today.

charlotte, honey, listen up 👂

👏🏼 Your 👏🏼 House 👏🏼 Is 👏🏼 Not 👏🏼 Inspirational 👏🏼

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I'm confused. Did she not have that guy last year who did loads of repairs on the windows?
Rearranging the deckchairs on the titanic at this stage - he was literally getting them through the winter. She’s 100% holding out for a huge discount or gifted.....it’s disgusting! Get a job and save up like everyone else. I can’t stand these stupid Instagram accounts who think they deserve freebies in return for sharing the company. As soon as someone gets a freebie I’m never using that company.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Omg I just can't. Second hand embarrassment is strong. I'm cringing so hard for them both. Joe looks dead behind the eyes. Imagine telling your husband to lay down with your dogs and stare into the distance. So staged, so awful.
It’s always the same joke “this is the man who didn’t want a dog, this is the man who didn’t want a cat” she repeats it weekly

Penny for them

Chatty Member
She tries to impersonate Laura butler-Maddon I think. Someone i used to follow,very high end interiors but talks similar,but when Charlotte talks about faux sprigs I'm like blah blah blah. Do
People really buy faux dried greenery,Neptune,comes back with a mug 🤷‍♀️🙄🙄 I mean lts
Like going to Harrods and buying a pencil ✏

• Haha

AC_23

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does the grey on the banister look fucking awful 🥴 it’s so shiny and cheap looking! She should have gone for an eggshell finish and definitely should have done it the same as her island and doors to the playroom. It looks bloody awful 😬

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
She can pretend to be dog mum of the year all she likes but it doesn't hide the fact poor Mungo's been basically abandoned since the retrievers came into the scene! 😡 Not to mention Rory who'll barely get a look in tomorrow! Such a vile woman 😡