The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t know that he didn’t get anything......but based on the fact she didn’t film it makes me think he didnt. Charlotte, maybe don’t film anything & everything involving your kids to share with strangers on the internet so we can’t assume the worse about your parenting skills.
also -most parents get their kids something fit Valentine’s Day. It’s not unique.
Sorry catching up here, but Rory has always been left out. They got a puppy for Elsa’s birthday, they definitely overindulge her. I think I said in a previous thread that come their 18ths Elsa will get a Fiat 500 and Rory will get a second hand bike from Facebook marketplace

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry catching up here, but Rory has always been left out. They got a puppy for Elsa’s birthday, they definitely overindulge her. I think I said in a previous thread that come their 18ths Elsa will get a Fiat 500 and Rory will get a second hand bike from Facebook marketplace
I think I was giving her way too much credit when I wrote that! That poor little boy

Reactions: 2
Such a self indulgent witch, ok hun you’ve lost some weight but you still look like a frumpy 40+ year old! Probably best you put them clothes in the loft for a few months time when you fall off the wagon once again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s going to sell all her clothes? Does that mean she’s planning on maintaining the restrictive lifestyle because I’ve seen this every year I’ve followed her, she loses a she’d load of weight, disappears for a few weeks and then comes back on a diet having gained it again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is reselling the awful cheap eBay clothes she was paying less than £10 for from a home with pets that have never seen an iron. Right ok !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her home must smell of a mixture of sweat (they work out inside a carpeted room 🤮), small animals, damp from the rotten windows and dog. No thanks love - i’ll pass.

why can’t these insta huns EVER give anything away ?

Reactions: 12
We don’t know that he didn’t get anything......but based on the fact she didn’t film it makes me think he didnt. Charlotte, maybe don’t film anything & everything involving your kids to share with strangers on the internet so we can’t assume the worse about your parenting skills.
also -most parents get their kids something fit Valentine’s Day. It’s not unique.

I have never bought my children a valentines treat. Is it a thing?

Reactions: 2
The house must reek of wet dog, cat tit, gerbil piss, damp, foist and be covered in dog hair, cat fur and dust. VILE 😷🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's been here once before, she lost 6 stone and then clearly gained it all and has lost it again.

Reactions: 5
What are the kids doing when they are having a sweat fest in the kids play room?

I can barely toilet without my kids coming to see where I am. 😁 also the dogs? Im pretty sure if I set up an exercise mat in the middle of my lounge my dog would be all over me. 🥲

Reactions: 4
Judging by the photo she shared earlier in the week, perhaps she closes the lid on the children’s storage bed when she wants some “me time “ to exercise 🤣 joke obviously !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
imagine the stink in that playroom with them sweating in there every morning 🤮

Reactions: 1
It makes me so sad that Charlotte has a whole house- complete with a spare bedroom, her bedroom, her office, a dining room, a lounge, the big garden- even the bloody utility room! Yet she has to use the kids playroom for her ridiculous exercise regime! Sums her up as a mother I think...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm surprised she hasn't claimed she's a key worker in order to get her children attending school throughout lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lost all the weight with that month of 2 x workouts a day, cold showers etc etc and now she’s back to McDonald’s, croissants in bed etc - who’d have guessed?
(And I’m all for having these sorts of foods in balance with healthy food but she’s just so obviously done the usual thing of lost a lot of weight, now flaunting it with her mirror selfie’s and indulging on all the things she restricted).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And the sausage bap when out the other day 😂 notice the McFlurry pic is strategically placed infront of the Land Rover on the badge reminder us how fancy she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.