The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£450. For a drinks trolley. If I asked my mum and dad for a £450 present for my birthday they would literally laugh me out the door. But then to be honest I wouldn't dare ask!! If I wanted to waste that sort of money on something, fair enough but would never ask for it as a GIFT. Its her 30th?! Surely a keepsake piece of jewellery would be better?! Gahhh
👏 👏
Completely agree. My mum would be the same, having said that I’m 30 next month & i haven’t even ask for anything as I’m not sure what exactly I “want” or need!

Reactions: 2
So.... no loyalty to Decorating Centre online.
AND a bloody swipe ap (up to you and me but she says "ap") for HER....BOUGHT bday present??????? 😡😡😡😡
Oh no, she’ll be buying from decorating centre to save her pennies because she’s tight if she’s paying for it herself, but she couldn’t possibly admit that could she because she has to be seen having F&B paint in her house! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New panelling is going up and I can’t believe they aren’t moving the boxes on the wall. One looks like alarm controls maybe? Looks awful with panelling cut round it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it usual not to let the children help decorate the house for Christmas? I have 3 year old twins and I can't wait to let hem help this year, they'll love it.

Also the garland on the mantle doesn't look the least bit Christmassy to me.

Reactions: 7
Happy to accept items from The White Company - I’m sure she has claimed and shared a link for TWC tree before ??? but it turns out too tight to buy the tree from them , slagging it off so she can add a swipe up for B&Q??

I bet the White company would be delighted to hear this ? If I was TWC I don’t think I’d be rushing to gift her more tit ?? Hope they see.

So many messages - yeah sure you did.

And whats with the filling of tester pots ? Is she pretending she has a job as an interior designer again ? Buys her paint from The decorating centre?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy to accept items from The White Company - I’m sure she has claimed and shared a link for TWC tree before ??? but it turns out too tight to buy the tree from them , slagging it off so she can add a swipe up for B&Q??

I bet the White company would be delighted to hear this ? If I was TWC I don’t think I’d be rushing to gift her more tit ?? Hope they see.

So many messages - yeah sure you did.

And whats with the filling of tester pots ? Is she pretending she has a job as an interior designer again ? Buys her paint from The decorating centre?
Yes i'm sure that last year that tree was from the White Company?!? How bizarre!!!!

Reactions: 3
Did she honestly put the tree up WITHOUT her kids?!
that’s not normal.
Also love how she doesn’t mention the shop her tree is from. Just adds a swipe up so people are more likely to swipe up. Sneaky.

Reactions: 12
Wait, is she getting freebie artificial ones every year?! What is she doing with the old ones?! The swipe ups are really annoying - we shouldn’t be the ones paying for anyone else’s Christmas costs......get a job like the rest of us. Hope she’s donating to those less fortunate with all her freebies and kickbacks

Poor Charlotte can’t celebrate her birthday cus she’s in tier bleeping 2 🙄 sorry she doesn’t usually bother me (don’t love or dislike her) but that’s really fucked me off (anyone else in a bad mood today 😂). It’s been 9 months of this tit Charlotte loads of people have been unable to celebrate birthdays duck off you absolute privileged dick!

Other comments that annoyed me this week - “I got bored so I put my tree up” well isn’t your little life tough if you’re sat round bored whilst your husband works in the home office and your kids are at school. Enjoy your £80 “from me to me” necklace too hun so happy that you can afford it and haven’t been made redundant, struggled to feed your kids or pay your mortgage this year.

Edited - just to say I don’t begrudge anyone having money or people who haven’t been financially affected by Covid this year (luckily we haven’t in our house) it’s just the fact she’s so bleeping out of touch she just brags all day everyday about how much money she’s spending here there and everywhere, complains about absolute pathetic things and just doesn’t have an ounce of tact about her.

Reactions: 21
Poor Charlotte can’t celebrate her birthday cus she’s in tier bleeping 2 🙄 sorry she doesn’t usually bother me (don’t love or Dislike her) but that’s really fucked me off (anyone else in a bad mood today 😂). It’s been 9 months of this tit Charlotte loads of people have been unable to celebrate birthdays duck off you absolute privileged dick!

Other comments that annoyed me this week - “I got bored so I put my tree up” well isn’t your little life tough if you’re sat round bored whilst your husband works in the home office and your kids are at school. Enjoy your £80 “from me to me” necklace too hun so happy that you can afford it and haven’t been made redundant, struggled to feed your kids or pay your mortgage this year.

Edited - just to say I don’t begrudge anyone having money or people who haven’t been financially affected by Covid this year (luckily we haven’t in our house) it’s just the fact she’s so bleeping out of touch she just brags all day everyday about how much money she’s spending here there and everywhere, complains about absolute pathetic things and just doesn’t have an ounce of tact about her.
Aw could cry for her.
I haven’t seen my grandparents all year now to top us all off, we have moved from Tier 1 to Tier 3. I’m also going to be turning 30 in a matter of weeks and I’m not even allowed to see my family.

sob bleeping sob Charlotte.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What really bugged me about her was when she labeled her husband “Grinch” for not helping her take down that blasted Christmas tree from the loft! 🤬 He was working his arse off so he can, not only put food on the table but freaking provide her the means to spend, spend, spend!! I highly doubt that her interior design business (who in her right mind thinks putting paint in those bottles is better than giving sample swatches🤯?) is even enough to buy pet food for her menagerie.😡

Oh, and btw, is she an only child?

Reactions: 6
What really bugged me about her was when she labeled her husband “Grinch” for not helping her take down that blasted Christmas tree from the loft! 🤬 He was working his arse off so he can, not only put food on the table but freaking provide her the means to spend, spend, spend!! I highly doubt that her interior design business (who in her right mind thinks putting paint in those bottles is better than giving sample swatches🤯?) is even enough to buy pet food for her menagerie.😡

Oh, and btw, is she an only child?
No she has quite a few brothers and sisters I believe - maybe like 4/5? I’m actually concerned with myself for knowing this info

• Haha
^ really? She comes across as far too self centered and selfish to have so many siblings...and she never mentions the rest of her family ie the kids aunts/uncles/cousins.

I'm pretty sure she is an only child and that's how she got on the property ladder through inheriting a property. Could be wrong though.

Every time she posts something with joe and one of the animals, the caption is always some variation of “and this is the guy who didn’t want a dog/ cat”’ every. bleeping. time.

Reactions: 18
^ really? She comes across as far too self centered and selfish to have so many siblings...and she never mentions the rest of her family ie the kids aunts/uncles/cousins.

I'm pretty sure she is an only child and that's how she got on the property ladder through inheriting a property. Could be wrong though.
I know it’s hard to believe 😂 her mum and dad are split up and she has siblings on each side (so half siblings I suppose). But yeah she never mentions them or their children (if they have any) which is so strange!

Very strange indeed, unless they're all estranged from her for whatever reason. I wonder how her half siblings from her mums side feel about their mother living in charlottes back garden.

So many questions

Reactions: 5
Why does her voice always sound so fake and put on. Somedays she really lays it on and thinks that's she's hyacinth bucket lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Pretty sure she at least has a sister, I seem to remember her thowing her a baby shower years back?

£450 for a bland, absolutely average drinks trolley... In a year no one is even entertaining at home.
Can you imagine if her husband was a top tier banker with salary and bonuses to match? Christchurch property market would run out of houses so Chazzy could provide “content” to chase her influencer fantasy.

I’m so tired of “decor instagram”. Bunch of basic housewives who get “bored” without a “project” so they have to constantly move houses or bulldoze their existing ones. I don’t want a “good afternoon everyone” and yet another post of your bleeping kitchen from a different angle. Just read a book. Or, I don’t know, get a full time job and (wild idea) a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.