Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
It’s a nightmare we have cream carpets too. But I can’t have Lino/laminate as I couldn’t cope with the constant nail tapping when there trotting about or having zoomies. You’d think labs being short haired they wouldn’t loose much 😂 how nieve of me
I have laminate and I hear the rabbit when he’s on the move 😂 I’ve got cream carpets on the stairs and upstairs and the fur it all over that too. No wonder the vets thought he was an angora rabbit. He’s not 😂

Jade123

I agree! It’s my birthday today which is probably why I always notice hers - my kids made me cards, got me some nail varnish and bath bombs and we went for breakfast and it has been lovely. I can’t even imagine spending all the night before setting up my own ott decor and then making my kids pose with me just to post it all on insta!
Happy birthday! 🎂

MissTeddy

VIP Member
1. Can’t believe she sells that shit!!!! I mean everything is super cheap. No one sends her clothes as she’s a disgrace. She’s frumpy and no ambassador for clothing.
2. That “new” car is actually so old. So it’ll be one of those stories where they are waiting to be gifted free parts as sh she can’t afford the services/repairs.
3. Fancy buying an old car but needing new windows?!
how do you know it’s an old car?