The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who has heard about the murder of Sophie Hook would get panicked over this! I know that's an extreme example but shes told 127k people!šŸ¤Æ
A horrific crime. My little girl would NOT be sleeping out there.
however surely Charlotte will sleep there too - what if they need the bathroom? How secure is the back gate? What if one sleep walks. Personally I wouldnā€™t want that responsibility for the safety of other peoples daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would be absolutely livid if my daughter were her guest and sheā€™d shared that on social media. So dumb.

Reactions: 12
As others have said, the sleep over in the garden doesn't sit right with me. Not sure what the parents are thinking! Apart from the obvious dangers I think it must be quite nerve wracking from the child's point of view to sleep in someone else's garden.

My eldest daughter has had 2 lockdown birthdays now as have many other kids and it's fine she understands how it is at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I know it looks nice and cute for photos but I think I would rather do a ā€˜sleepover partyā€™. Have the kids over for a film, food and sleepover activities, but not actually spend the night. As a parent, if my kid was invited to something like this I would say that she could come for a few hours but we will pick her up.

Reactions: 8
1. Kids of 8 should not be left unattended.
2. Itā€™s freezing at night.
3. Sheā€™s told the world thereā€™s 5 little girls alone in a garden.
4. What if a child is sick. Anything could happen
5. She should be more responsible with other people children.
6. She needs to be more responsible with her own children.
7.is ice cream and jelly and a birthday cake not a normal birthday any more ?

Reactions: 9
Why couldnā€™t it be held In the playroom?
Because weā€™re not allowed anyone in our homes until Monday.

Do we know for sure they actually were sleeping there overnight? Maybe it was just a ā€˜slumber partyā€™ theme

Reactions: 4
Because weā€™re not allowed anyone in our homes until Monday.

Do we know for sure they actually were sleeping there overnight? Maybe it was just a ā€˜slumber partyā€™ theme
what I meant Sorry was. Why didnā€™t they delay it u til
Half term as a joint birthday party/half term treat

Reactions: 7
It probably is a pr stunt. No doubt we will get the ...so many asked where the tent was from so hereā€™s a swipe up šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Is she seriously asking her followers to suggest paint shades for her?! Cheeky witch! Hey hun, as an interior designer thatā€™s your job! Why anyone would pay this overgrown baby to design their home for them is absolutely beyond me! She has no clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So no one wants her wardrobe because ā€œitā€™s to belongā€ šŸ˜‚Itā€™s not because youā€™re wardrobes to big itā€™s because itā€™s to bloody expensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also note that sheā€™s copying Lydia Millens home in her bedroom šŸ¤£ T&G behind the bed and drop cloth/hardwick white samples on the wall - coincidence? I think not šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.