The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was driving to be fair, just the selfie flip made it look like wrong side car. You can see the gear shift is on her side. I can’t knock someone for trying to get healthy she does look great. And she’s exercised hard this morning so some treats won’t hurt and hopefully she’s got self control to moderate them now. But I agree she is coming across realllllly smug

I think what’s far more important than her weight is how tit her interior design “skills” are. I don’t want too see her wardrobe I want to see her botch painting something without protecting the carpet.

Reactions: 6
She was driving to be fair, just the selfie flip made it look like wrong side car. You can see the gear shift is on her side. I can’t knock someone for trying to get healthy she does look great. And she’s exercised hard this morning so some treats won’t hurt and hopefully she’s got self control to moderate them now. But I agree she is coming across realllllly smug

I think what’s far more important than her weight is how tit her interior design “skills” are. I don’t want too see her wardrobe I want to see her botch painting something without protecting the carpet.
Yes she does look great, but we've been here a few times before. She pushes herself to the extreme, drops all the weight and then gives up. I hope for her sake she can keep it off this time. But come on Charlotte, lets get back to your 'interior designing'

Reactions: 3
Anyone can get a nice car on finance. Doesn’t make you any happier or your life any more fulfilled 😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s new, new, the controls look pretty dated? Disco’s aren’t that expensive really, they’re like a boring version of a Range Rover inside 😉

Reactions: 4
Came on here to see if there was a thread for Charlotte. Wasn’t disappointed.

I used to really love her posts and home inspo but then noticed it was all getting very ’braggy’ and more and more ad related and gifted stuff started popping up, I think I finally clocked on to her ways when she’s preaching to people about her methods of losing weight, yet this is the third time we’ve been here in as many years? I’m all for healthy eating and exercise but keep it off your page when influencing others to do it as backwards as you.
I’m sure the golden retrievers were for more content/likes.
But today, mentioning ‘our new car’ (when you quite easily could get through the day without telling us) and then an accidental sneaky shot of the ‘land rover’ badge on steering wheel, Christ alive could you be anymore subtle? Just own it and show the car or don’t, don’t pretend to be showing us your McFlurry!!! *breathe*

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anybody know what garmin watch model that is in her stories? Can’t bring myself to message her....

Reactions: 2
She still looks like Miss Piggy, & she’s still a massive duck up. She’ll pile it all on again when she gets lazy again. Such a predictable, hideously fake insta mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her dress sense is so frumpy regardless of what she weighs. She’s like someone 15+ years older.

Reactions: 3
I love it when people believe the calorie burning counter on those silly watches.

Also, why is it that EVERY influencer who has a dog (or hundreds) thinks we want to see them walking the dogs? Every day? Jesus on a cracker, that’s mind numbingly boring. “Oh look a dog running about”. Again.

Her dress sense is so frumpy regardless of what she weighs. She’s like someone 15+ years older.
Her clothes are awful. Those cheap dresses she got off Ebay or something, look like Ali Express polyester tit that comes undone after the first wash. Covers the house in Neptune and White Company but wears tit uglier and cheaper than Primark’s bargain bin. I don’t understand.

Reactions: 8
I love it when people believe the calorie burning counter on those silly watches.

Also, why is it that EVERY influencer who has a dog (or hundreds) thinks we want to see them walking the dogs? Every day? Jesus on a cracker, that’s mind numbingly boring. “Oh look a dog running about”. Again.

Her clothes are awful. Those cheap dresses she got off Ebay or something, look like Ali Express polyester tit that comes undone after the first wash. Covers the house in Neptune and White Company but wears tit uglier and cheaper than Primark’s bargain bin. I don’t understand.
I bet she's just sprayed them with deodorant so they smell fresh 🤢

Reactions: 2
Now she’s selling the crumpled rags and the sheep are actually bidding on them! What’s wrong with people!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I had something of her daughters a few years ago, came with a stain and crumpled like you wouldn’t believe. I put it in the bin.

Have you seen the cheeky cow is charging £3.50 postage no matter how much you buy too 😂 I honestly don’t know how she gets away with being such a tit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.