The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her set up will the same as every other year anyway....red roses, heart shaped helium filled balloons, cards, a gift bag containing something she chose for herself and an assortment of cringey cards.

Reactions: 6
Her set up will the same as every other year anyway....red roses, heart shaped helium filled balloons, cards, a gift bag containing something she chose for herself and an assortment of cringey cards.
And a large bouquet of flowers and a matching mini one for her daughter because “shes a mini Valentine” 🤢

Few things are tackier than Valentine’s day, and when your name is VALENTINE it makes things extra cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where were her children when she was watching married at first sight?! 🙈 I watch it and want to watch it but don’t in the day as it’s not appropriate with my children around!

Reactions: 4
Gah everyone is talking about MAFS Australia and I want to watch it from the beginning of the series but can’t find it anywhere! All4 only seems to have the most current episode, very annoying 🤣

Came here to say the same thing, he gets all excited when his Dad walks in with a gift for his daughter, and then nothing for the son. Firstly, cruel and secondly, sexist, why can’t he produce some flowers for his boy too

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That actually broke me 💔 try telling a child of his age sorry mummy and daddy didn’t get you anything it’s a tradition for daddy & daughter. What about Charlotte to him he can be her valantine. Mind blown!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aw the way Rory was so excited then to get nothing, thats so sad to watch. The worst part is, Charlotte doesn't even see it 😔

Gah everyone is talking about MAFS Australia and I want to watch it from the beginning of the series but can’t find it anywhere! All4 only seems to have the most current episode, very annoying 🤣
You can view it all and other seasons on shvideo, just Google it 😊

Reactions: 3
Came to say the same re poor Rory. My daughter gets a single rose from hubby but if we had boys they’d get too ! What a shame on him poor pet

Reactions: 3
Poor Rory left stimming away on his own. They should be ashamed of themselves

It’s all the filming of those special moments for everyone to see, if it was a private Instagram with just friends fine but it’s in front of thousands. Joe looking nervously to check she’s recording

Oh dear it’s so so cringe and to put the kids through that little performance, poor Rory and Elsa.

Reactions: 1
Poor little boy. I do feel the daughter is soo indulged. Might be making a rod for their own backs in a few years time!

It’s definitely on 4od as I’m watching it from the start!

Reactions: 1
We don’t know that he didn’t get anything......but based on the fact she didn’t film it makes me think he didnt. Charlotte, maybe don’t film anything & everything involving your kids to share with strangers on the internet so we can’t assume the worse about your parenting skills.
also -most parents get their kids something fit Valentine’s Day. It’s not unique.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.