The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her actually undertaking a renovation! she is moaning about sanding a single handrail - she needs to go off and watch some proper home renovation accounts who actually improve their home by restoring and putting back original features not just slap beige paint around and put tit lino down - she is a joke.

Reactions: 11
Her house is a polished turd 💩 and not even well polished...... I’m shocked! When she does these constant IG stories the state of the grotty carpets, chipped woodwork, slap dash painting it’s so scummy

Reactions: 4
I'm usually just a lurker, but her moaning that her husband was too busy working to help her put up Christmas decorations (in the middle of November!) just because she was bored, really rubbed me up the wrong way. Has this woman ever had to work a day in her life!?

Reactions: 12
I'm usually just a lurker, but her moaning that her husband was too busy working to help her put up Christmas decorations (in the middle of November!) just because she was bored, really rubbed me up the wrong way. Has this woman ever had to work a day in her life!?
Totally agree, it wound me up today as well.

He is working hard to she can decorate the hallway (again).

Was there any need for her to film him working - hope there was nothing on his screens that could be considered confidential......all it takes is a pause and zoom. She really is an idiot. Second time I’ve seen her this last week recording in there when he’s not locked his computer. Joe - your employer tells you to lock your pc when you aren’t at your desk......looks like you need to do that when your bored housewife is searching for content.

Also her nails look gross

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing she's managed to find someone to sponsor her carpets as well, otherwise she would've taken better care to protect them. Can't believe (or maybe I should given who it is) that she's selling a second hand mirror for £250!

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s not feeling in the Christmas spirit just yet (as she says) as she’s not being inundated with gifts and freebies from all these brands I.e the white company etc

Reactions: 2
Her carpets are horrendous, why doesn't she hire a rug doctor and at least try and make them look a bit better if she can't afford to replace them?

Reactions: 5
£450 for a bar cart as a birthday present! 😩😩😩
Also asking people if she should keep the manky carpet and have made into a stair runner 🤐🤐 clearly on the beg there for a freebie

Reactions: 10
Assuming carpet sorted otherwise you wouldn’t rip up stair/landing carpet without carpet booked in before Xmas?! Sneaky as per usual!

Reactions: 1
A £450 drinks trolley as a birthday present!?!
I’m lucky to get a card and a Next candle on my birthdays.
Smug Charlotte and her gifted life 🙄

Gearing up for the staged birthday morning where the children, husband and pets dutifully stand in the living room singing happy birthday with the gifts she told them to buy while she films herself walking in and being sooooooo surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gosh I’m sure I’ve seen nicer drinks trollys in homesense and dunelm. But let’s spend the extra £400 just because it’s from “the white company” whoes going to give a toss like really

Reactions: 7
£450. For a drinks trolley. If I asked my mum and dad for a £450 present for my birthday they would literally laugh me out the door. But then to be honest I wouldn't dare ask!! If I wanted to waste that sort of money on something, fair enough but would never ask for it as a GIFT. Its her 30th?! Surely a keepsake piece of jewellery would be better?! Gahhh

So.... no loyalty to Decorating Centre online.
AND a bloody swipe ap (up to you and me but she says "ap") for HER....BOUGHT bday present??????? 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.