Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Is she for real, absolute spoilt brat. Wants to spring clean but wishes she had more time.!! I’ve worked through covid In a supermarket which is hell, 12 hour shifts looming this week too. She’s sat at home everyday.! Oh sorry forgot about her interior design consultations 😡 is love to have the time to pamper myself on a Sunday.
also while I’m ranting shes quick to forget she has double glazed panels in her windows that she removed as she wanted shutters and she had all her windows repaired and painted outside only 18 months ago.! Which I doubt she paid for 😡if She gets windows gifted I swear I’ll blow my top. I’m fundraising for charity and I’ve messaged a few influencers to see if they could donate a few raffle prizes (some of the gifted stuff they don’t want) and not one said yes, all vacuous with a varied lot of excuses as to why not. Absolute greed. Some not even bothered to read my message but they spot a ‘troll’ a mile off
Also why colour your child’s hair and encourage them to use a running machine

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She's gone out to celebrate her daughter's birthday ... whilst her daughter is at school ???

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rodney2208

VIP Member
I predict the following:

- moaning that ticket to the lights at Blenham Palace are sold out (whilst really trying to beg for a freebie trip)
- a trip to Bicester Village to try and be all posh, but really just going to buy slightly reduced candles from the White Company Outlet and/or getting Joe to buy her a Mulberry...

• Haha

NellieMo

VIP Member
She’s advertising the furniture as 2 years old but there’s posts from September 2016 with it on! Honestly what a liar 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha

Lalalala1212

Been dreaming of the dominoes through every salad and workout - honestly the mindset around food and restrict / binging is so wrong, and it’s also so irresponsible to publicise it on her Instagram and give out the message that working out 2x a day, eating salads, cold showers etc for a month get results but then you can binge on a huge pizza when it’s over (and repeat).
How about a balance of a couple of slices of pizza with a bit of salad when you fancy and workout 3 or 4 x a week and live like that rather than loosing loads then putting it all back on because your diet and exercise regime is unsustainable.
Sorry that was a rant but I just find it a really messed up message to keep pedalling (plus she’s done it at least twice so far so it clearly doesn’t work long term).

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I'm cringing for her,she's kind like that to open a drawer for us-including a link,and I'm cringing for the white company. What an error. If these influencers and going to be spoiling themselves on an over priced calendar (let's be real she did not buy this) why not send them one with a wrong number drawer 😂

Also back to bragging her steps her daily wins. She will be listing herself as a pt soon as she's got a treadmill. Just a bit like interior designer because she's got a house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She talks so much shit, as if she is going to have that disgusting, tatty carpet made into a stair runner..... what she really means is nobody has gifted her a new stair runner yet and offered to lay it for free so she’s going to paint the stairs until someone does!!
Honestly all I have seen on my Instagram today is these fucking lazy self entitled so called influencers being gifted free stuff whilst everyone else and those who deserve some of these lovely things get nada it’s sickening really!

• Heart

rowenaj

I thought her stories this morning were really sad. To have finished that incredibly restrictive (let's be honest, starvation) diet and then to say she is celebrating with a Dominos tonight. Her relationship with diet and exercise seems completely broken. Her time and money would be so much better spent finding a good therapist, learning why she feels the need to binge eat/restrict and learning a way to moderation. It's horrid to think what kind of example this is setting for her poor children. But also really sad for her that agonising over her weight and diet has been the centre of her life for so long - it shouldn't take up this much of your brain space!

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Sorry but she’s an awful spoilt brat and her daughters heading the same way. Rory gets a snail Elsa gets a horse.
It’s all keeping up with the jones’ and pathetic. She’s actually cringy.
Bratty mini charl kicking that horse repeatedly 😡

eyerollamillion

What’s the point in making your own wrapping paper using brown paper to then cover it in glitter which can’t be recycled

• Haha

PatienceImpatient

Just a lurker usually so sorry if this has been covered. But I notice in her office she has a Farrow & Ball sign and a sample of every colour they have on her shelf. Meaning she undoubtedly pushes it on her clients. But goes ahead and tells us that rather than buy brand F&B Stiffkey Blue for her office she’s had it colour matched and mixed at Decorating Centre online? Wasnt she doing #ads for F&B at one point?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

super grateful

1) As a horse owner (v horsey family. Rode before I walked etc) I am shocked at her lack of research, time and understanding. Loaning a horse. Sorry, TWO horses. Is crazy. Wonder how much work they will actually be doing?! Just popping up to take them for a a few hours out or full on working the yard and horses? They need more than a trip out for insta. Then there is all the equipment, training, lessons… Gosh. When I was at uni I loaned my horse out on a 50/50 basis and the spoilt child who’s daddy got it for her did nothing for my horse! I did more work than I normally do having to fix all the issues they caused and teach them everything from scratch. Especially when she got bored of it after a while.

2) As an ICU nurse I see a lot of horse riding accidents. Bad ones if they’re in ICU. Usually caused by child being alone, kicking too aggressively, using phone whilst riding, HAVING 0 IDEA HOW TO USE A HORSE. Etc. I am glad the child is wearing a back protector though, especially if out hacking with minimal supervision from a qualified person.

Sorry. Had a bad day. Annoyed. Ha.

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
And the sausage bap when out the other day 😂 notice the McFlurry pic is strategically placed infront of the Land Rover on the badge reminder us how fancy she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart