The Home That Made Me #4 giftedfloor but that Neptune table is a bloody eyesore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs just replace the windows. My sister has just replaced 120 year old ones, it’s not a crime to get rid of rotting windows. You can buy fantastic replicas to keep the character
Exactly this. You’re not expected to keep filling them for 300 years until they’re just made of filler.

I'm confused. Did she not have that guy last year who did loads of repairs on the windows?
For some reason she keeps shelling out to fill them. When you could get very good copies made by a joiner.

Reactions: 10
She absolutely is holding out for collab or gifted help with these windows literally skinflints-all (attempt at style) no substance. Also readily🤭 2nd hand cringed 😬

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know where Charlotte has gone, she hasn’t posted anything in quite a while?!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where Charlotte has gone, she hasn’t posted anything in quite a while?!
“Haaiii guoys! Apolgies for the radio silence, have just been enjoying half term with my babies and having a little break from here. Hope you’ve all had a good one, ours was ahhhmayzing! But I’m back at work now and back to show you what i’ve bought!”

Which translates as ...

Hello mugs! Fucked off the insta to eat dominoes, walk dogs, maybe do some parenting without shoving a phone in the kids faces. I don't give a duck how your half term went cos I’m alright jack, and you peasants are insignificant to Queen Chavlotte.
Our break wasn’t really amazing it was boring as duck, but I have to make sure I at least pretend my life its super awesome excitement, cos I am considerably richer that you. Now back to flog you the beige dream....

Cue vomit inducing montage of the beige dogs running to a wet ben howard/bon iver/indie wank splash soundtrack, ugly pug wheezing away in sling. Followed by a swipe up for some ebay looklikey neptune tat.
(Ten pound bet its a oversized vase with a tint neck, styled with pampas... natch! )

I predict these things will come to pass by Wednesday, otherwise something about engagement or algorithms will kill her account if shes away too long. Ooooh Septic Peg!!! 🔮 (anyone old enough for that reference 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“Haaiii guoys! Apolgies for the radio silence, have just been enjoying half term with my babies and having a little break from here. Hope you’ve all had a good one, ours was ahhhmayzing! But I’m back at work now and back to show you what i’ve bought!”

Which translates as ...

Hello mugs! Fucked off the insta to eat dominoes, walk dogs, maybe do some parenting without shoving a phone in the kids faces. I don't give a duck how your half term went cos I’m alright jack, and you peasants are insignificant to Queen Chavlotte.
Our break wasn’t really amazing it was boring as duck, but I have to make sure I at least pretend my life its super awesome excitement, cos I am considerably richer that you. Now back to flog you the beige dream....

Cue vomit inducing montage of the beige dogs running to a wet ben howard/bon iver/indie wank splash soundtrack, ugly pug wheezing away in sling. Followed by a swipe up for some ebay looklikey neptune tat.
(Ten pound bet its a oversized vase with a tint neck, styled with pampas... natch! )

I predict these things will come to pass by Wednesday, otherwise something about engagement or algorithms will kill her account if shes away too long. Ooooh Septic Peg!!! 🔮 (anyone old enough for that reference 😅)
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Summed up perfectly.
She’ll be back saying she’s eaten her weight in pizza and us back on her diet 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think she probably stayed offline during half term because otherwise she’d have to show just how little time/effort she spent with her children. They probably got sent off to a relatives and she took advantage of a week without them to paint something greige that she will do a ‘grand reveal’ for soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was browsing through my stories and the next thing the ‘slime babies’ are on screen. Despite being pretty gross and unpleasant for the majority of her followers, isn’t she ‘affiliated’ with The White Company, for example, doesn’t she think this damages her ‘brand’. It’s not really the content or look any brand is trying to cultivate.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but those cushions are the ugliest and blandest I’ve ever seen! They’re either plain old grey fabric or printed with a design that I can find just about everywhere in this planet! Where is the bloody originality there? And who would hire someone like her, who does not have a single artistic gene in her body to design her own line? Who gets her ideas from the university of Pinterest? Do the company just look at the # of followers and think “she’s good”! Do they not look at her house and see what kind of taste she has? Do they not look at her content of dogs, snails and gerbils to figure out the sanitation of her house? Or the way she just kept on repainting and repatching her house? Is she someone they like to represent them🤬

OK rant over

Reactions: 12
Been looking on the Oka website by any chance Charlotte for inspiration (to copy ) !!! Bit of a coincidence that your cushions look very very similar to the ones sold on the Oka website!!!!

Been looking on the Oka website by any chance Charlotte for inspiration (to copy ) !!! Bit of a coincidence that your cushions look very very similar to the ones sold on the Oka website!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she say she couldn’t find anything like those cushions in the shops? I’ve seen those plain colours and styles everywhere!!

The cushions look exactly like something from dunelm they look poorly made and absolutely nothing special

Have i got this correct. About 3 weeks ago she started riding and now she's stabling 2 horses.
She's mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t know anything about horses but surely Elsa should have a guide with her in case the pony bolts? Also she’s repeating kicking it in the sides with her heels 😬. Poor horses!

in other news I did struggle with the cushion choice today.. I mean they were all so different… greige, greige. oh and maybe a bit more greige….. 🤔

Reactions: 9
Another one with a magic money tree growing in the garden.
I’d say!! She has gotten her way again, as always😠She even said Joe is ready to divorce her over the horses and I hope he would!!He is most likely thinking about the expense of stabling 2 horses!

Reactions: 8
She really had no respect for Joe. I remember her stories a few weeks ago when he seemed adamant that she didn’t get a horse. Now she has 2! Wow.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.