Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Not half as boring as the Syed character. My point stands. Utter outrage if white man being doing Syed voice on television.
I'm not sure why you keep bringing this up.

Hashu is British Bangladeshi and playing his uncle. He's using his uncle's accent because he's playing a character. He's grown up in a British-Bengali household and clearly proud of his heritage and family.

He isn't a white man putting on a Bangladeshi accent and you know this. If that was the case then yeah go off. But this is not what's happening.

Reactions: 26

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Guys you're all being too nice about Hashu remember he could be a white man putting on an Asian accent

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sayit4real

VIP Member
It hasn’t crossed maneaters mind that felix isn’t real ! She hasn’t once thought oh maybe it’s a cat fish ! She is so obsessed with herself that she can’t comprehend someone would lie to her! She will look like a DOPE

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsWolf

VIP Member
The catfish relationship literally couldn’t happen to a better person #geezergalsgeezerisagal 😂

I apologise for my awful hashtag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lreb88

VIP Member
Syed is good at deducing and analysis of these paintings! He’s a right detective, wants to get himself down to AC-12!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

kittypaws

VIP Member
HE WAS TOLD TO DO IT FFS

Is felix saying he(she) wouldn’t have done that!? 🤣 “Oh no I feel too bad I’ll get myself blocked, forget the £100k” fuck sake some people are so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What was that she was just saying about never letting a man come between friends? 🤥🤥🤥

It’s always the girls who shout the loudest about being loyal and a girls girl who are the ssssnakes! Her painting of Gemma was more like a self portrait...

Reactions: 19

Skyeball

Chatty Member
Manshrieka stabbing her mate in the back for a sniff of (catfish) cock there. Nice one 🙄
Put you hand up if you've had dealings with a mate like that before, and now have nothing to do with them. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I know it's a game show but isn't Manrika quite well known on social media in her own right? Might not work out too well post circle..

Reactions: 19