The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay so glad there’s a circle thread!
vithun- why does he say circle message? Like as a question, he talks soooo fast and quiet but prefer that to all the shouting the others do and at least he actually stays sat down to talk
Billy- proper Rodney trotter, love him 😂
Andy- he reminds me of Danny from mcfly? Anyone else?
Tally- I can’t stand the biiiiii- obsessed with herself 🤢
Manrika- more like manEATER wow she thinks she’s something special doesn’t she, the finger in mouth is gross stop that, the two ‘I eat like a grown man’ comment within 5 mins of eachother is just cringe and the ‘row of shots’ comment she said tonight, just shut up!
Gemma- didn’t mind but hate when he shouts and when he was OMG about poor billy with the over enthusiastic haaaands 🙌🏻
The rest I find boring, just put some normal people in PLEASE

Reactions: 8
I can’t look at Tally without thinking of Neil from The Inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oooh love the circle. Last night's episode was tit though.

Some of the contestants should have played as themselves definitely (Scott, Natalya) and some maybe should have played someone else. 😂 #ifyourpersonalityisshit

Nephew syed is only in love with manshreeka because he hasn't heard her talk yet. The ADHD with Tally makes a lot of sense now.

Do we think Vithun is gay? Or is he so quiet and reserved (yet catty) he seems slightly camp?

Reactions: 6
Oooh love the circle. Last night's episode was tit though.

Some of the contestants should have played as themselves definitely (Scott, Natalya) and some maybe should have played someone else. 😂 #ifyourpersonalityisshit

Nephew syed is only in love with manshreeka because he hasn't heard her talk yet. The ADHD with Tally makes a lot of sense now.

Do we think Vithun is gay? Or is he so quiet and reserved (yet catty) he seems slightly camp?
Manshreeka 😂😂

I do kinda get why Natalya didn't play herself as people will assume a nice attractive girl with a good/interesting job would be a catfish (and no doubt the bitchy girls in there would want her gone ASAP) but I don't know how long she will last playing Felix and flirting with everyone anyway!

I was assuming Vithun is gay

Reactions: 5
One of my favourite things is when they get an alert with some kind of announcement and you have Syed shouting OH MY DAIISSSSS. You have Tally’s eyes popping out of her head jumping on the sofa like OHHHHHH MYYYYY GAWDDDDDD ARE YOU JOYKINNNN👀

...and then it just cuts to Vithun sat on sofa and he’ll quietly go ‘oh wow okay’

He has the normal shocked response of someone in that situation because let’s face it the other reactions are just put on for the cameras!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Manshreeka 😂😂

I do kinda get why Natalya didn't play herself as people will assume a nice attractive girl with a good/interesting job would be a catfish (and no doubt the bitchy girls in there would want her gone ASAP) but I don't know how long she will last playing Felix and flirting with everyone anyway!

I was assuming Vithun is gay
I get Natalya not playing herself either especially when the attractive girl in the USA circle got voted out first with people thinking she was a catfish when she wasn’t.

Reactions: 4
I feel quite sorry for Vithun. He just wants to be liked and the others are overshadowing him. I know it’s ultimately a game but I would say him, Andy and Billy are the most genuine in there. I do like Syed though. Didn’t think I would like him at first but I do.

Reactions: 9
I thought I liked Vithun the best but none of them are particularly entertaining are they?

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Tally and Manrika. I hate how they’ve been really bitchy to “Gemma” just because she isn’t loud like them

Sounds mean but I’m rather glad to see Manrika getting catfished by Felix, that’ll take her ego down a bit whenever she finds out 😂

Hashu has grown on me. I like Andy. Definitely want Billy to stay over ‘Gemma’

I followed manrika on TikTok and insta before this... I think she’s hoping to be the next maya jama

• Haha
Genuinely don’t think I can stay awake long enough. Why did Channel 4 change it from 9??
The celeb special was on at 9, but before that the normal series has always been on at 10 so I guess they've stuck with it 😔 and even later today because Celeb Bake Off is an hour and 15 mins.

I'll have to catch up tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand Tally and Manrika. I hate how they’ve been really bitchy to “Gemma” just because she isn’t loud like them

Sounds mean but I’m rather glad to see Manrika getting catfished by Felix, that’ll take her ego down a bit whenever she finds out 😂

Hashu has grown on me. I like Andy. Definitely want Billy to stay over ‘Gemma’
Gemma is definitely gonna be rated last, regardless of her hunting catfish, surely?

I want to go in there and stick up for Billy.
The geezer girls are doing my swede in, can't one of them go instead?!

• Haha
I feel quite sorry for Vithun. He just wants to be liked and the others are overshadowing him. I know it’s ultimately a game but I would say him, Andy and Billy are the most genuine in there. I do like Syed though. Didn’t think I would like him at first but I do.
i'm interested in his home life, he seems very protected for his age, he seems completely out of his depth, however i have a lot of respect for him, he is trying something out of his comfort zone in a very public way on TV, he seems a very pleasant lad who has done well with his education, hopefully he will get something from it even if he doesnt win

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.