The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've only seen 2 photos of each other by this point as well, imagine being in this deep off two photos ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the Manrika and Felix conversations are cringe worthy, she seems to be replacing Tally with Felix. Bet she will be livid when she realises shes been flirting with a catfish.

Reactions: 11
why let flirting get in the way of gameplay, especially the game is about catfishing

That was a good episode, my favourite this series so far

Reactions: 10
Omg Felix is taking it a bit far ๐Ÿ˜ณ feel so bad for manrika! Seems likes she believing it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited an autocorrect ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
The catfish relationship literally couldnโ€™t happen to a better person #geezergalsgeezerisagal ๐Ÿ˜‚

I apologise for my awful hashtag ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is this reminding me on habbo dating when you used to see it in the rooms ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also there is a circle group on fb where andy was talking on it last night (i really want to join the group) then i saw a video of people taking the piss about losing his bowel at 18 and reacted to it in the video ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
See, this could go another way now. Tally feeling pushed out by Felix might start aligning with Gemma more than Manrika (who said that further up? I agree with you)
Andy and Vithun may do the same, remembering how Manrika was adamant that Billy was a catfish.
This is the difference with the catfish suspicion on Syed. I think Andy and Vithun are suspecting that it's a younger guy, but he's genuinely likeable and pleasant so they're letting it slide.
Manrika isn't so much, so will the turn tide?
Manrika may well find out that Felix is a woman soon and crumble in credibility having burned her friends bridges and not win!
Or Tally will remain her bestest buddy geezer gal and Gemma will be on the outs, like I thought at the beginning of the episode.
I am HERE for it.
#Ihavenolife. SEND ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‹

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.