The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your job being the person who types out the conversations (I'm imagining a real person and its not just voice activated, surely it can't just be voice activated?!) you'd just get caught up in all the drama
perhaps thats why Vithun hasnt said anything, the person writing his comments has fallen asleep :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Syed is good at deducing and analysis of these paintings! He’s a right detective, wants to get himself down to AC-12!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys you're all being too nice about Hashu remember he could be a white man putting on an Asian accent

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s suspicious that Vithun hasn’t been shown at all yet. Dark horse maybe 🤔 could be looking to much into it but I don’t buy that he’s had no interesting convos what so ever today.

Guys you're all being too nice about Hashu remember he could be a white man putting on an Asian accent
I am deceased 😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Syed is good at deducing and analysis of these paintings! He’s a right detective, wants to get himself down to AC-12!
I'm shook he deduced it to Manshrieka (and had the balls and authenticity to say!). HOW ON EARTH COULD HE HAVE FIGURED IT OUT?!?!

I feel really bad cos I really disliked him at the start and was really mean I’m so sorry Hashu x

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s suspicious that Vithun hasn’t been shown at all yet. Dark horse maybe 🤔 could be looking to much into it but I don’t buy that he’s had no interesting convos what so ever today.
He could be the Paddy of the series

Reactions: 1
Imagine your job being the person who types out the conversations (I'm imagining a real person and its not just voice activated, surely it can't just be voice activated?!) you'd just get caught up in all the drama
Yeah someone must be typing them out

I’m really intrigued as to how the whole system works - there’s gotta be rules regarding length of chat, what they can and can’t say, how many chats they can have and when they can have them etc. Otherwise there’d be chats going on all over the place all day and a lot less mystery in the game.

I also wonder how many conversations are staged and setup by producers. Annoyingly I just can’t take shows like this at face value cos I knowhow much tit goes on behind the scenes 🤣

Reactions: 3
I missed what was happening due to writing on here and was wondering what the duck tally was wearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.