The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Circle message

Carry on here guys!!!

Smiley face emoji

Send

Mod edit: previous thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely Scott would of played himself so much better!! I can't see him lasting! Are they really going to believe an 85 old woman would go in the circle

Reactions: 12
oooh new thread

not sure he will be able to pull this off being Dorothy, the only thing going for him is that you couldnt rule out an 85 year old doing this, why make it harder by being a woman though

Reactions: 4
Does anyone actually like any of them yet????
Vithun is okay. Bit of a wet blanket but to be honest I can see my 7 year old being like him he’s older 🤣
Still like/secretly fancy Andy.
Billy and James/Gemma seem nice too. Manrika and Tally can P off.
Scott seems nice. Other girl who’s name I can’t even remember, don’t like

Reactions: 6
I do like andy but other than that nobody else sticks out to me like before the whole orange tally thing i found tally over the top anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
I think Billy is my fave. I did like Vithun but felt like he was playing the victim a bit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.