The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why would they tell them??!!!?? I’m not a big fan of gemma but surely they’ll be out in the next next blocking!

Reactions: 7
Why are they saying he’s lying?! Eh??? It’s a game show he didn’t just decide to be an assassin lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He reminds me of shubham from the circle US but vithun just doesn’t have as much about him 😴
I thought that as soon as I saw him on the first episode, like Shubham did well and was liked so they got another token geeky Asian in

Reactions: 2
“Are they gonna throw each other under the bus to keep themselves in?” YES natalya that is the GAME

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The girl in the Army looks a bit like mandy from Hollyoaks , before mandy had her face re-done with plastic surgery

Reactions: 4
Manshrieka calling felix her man hahahahahahahahaahha

Sorry but the fact natalya is calling Gemma shady lmao WTFFFFFFF is she ok

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The difference between Tally and Manshreeka starting to show. Whoever said that Manshreeka is the ringleader mean girl was right, Tally seems quite soft

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.