The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking they all get to pick who is blocked this time? If so I hope they do it anonymously. I didn’t like how with the blue/orange tally thing they took it in turn and could see eachothers votes before deciding, surely that could persuade someone to change their vote to stop whoever stays hating on them. I think it would’ve been better like with that game with the questions like ‘where do you keep ketchup’ if they all got to pick and then it was revealed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha! She must be getting a lot of hate!

Yes it’s a game Manrika, but you don’t have to be a total hole about it.

She can play the game how ever she wants. Be as mean as you want if you think that will get you to the final! But you’re on national tv, people are going to have opinions on that behaviour, both good and bad. A lot of people will prefer the more genuine players over someone who has thrown her ‘geezergal’ under the bus for a bit of #catfishcock.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking that. Tally would be raging if she knew and I think Manrika would lose the credibility she had with any of the others. As irritating as I find Tally, her remaining in, will create more interesting viewing than Nana Dot, sadly. I'd also love for them to find out Manrika painted Gemmas picture, to show that she is playing the game and anything she says should be taken with a pinch of salt. She would make a brilliant pantomime villain lol
I think Gemma already knows to take with a pinch of salt, you often see Hunter say if you can take what they’re saying at face value etc

Am I right in thinking they all get to pick who is blocked this time? If so I hope they do it anonymously. I didn’t like how with the blue/orange tally thing they took it in turn and could see eachothers votes before deciding, surely that could persuade someone to change their vote to stop whoever stays hating on them. I think it would’ve been better like with that game with the questions like ‘where do you keep ketchup’ if they all got to pick and then it was revealed
Yesss! I didn’t like them doing it openly either! I do think it would of been a different outcome.

Reactions: 4
Yes it’s a game Manrika, but you don’t have to be a total hole about it.

She can play the game how ever she wants. Be as mean as you want if you think that will get you to the final! But you’re on national tv, people are going to have opinions on that behaviour, both good and bad. A lot of people will prefer the more genuine players over someone who has thrown her ‘geezergal’ under the bus for a bit of #catfishcock.
Oh boy she's totally missed the point there hasn't she? Everyone is aware that it is a game show - nobody is judging you for wanting to win, it's your character that is, rightly, being judged.

That video feels like gaslighting or am I being dramatic? 😅😂

Reactions: 6
God I HATE ya’girl ya’ gezzzza girl Manrika 😂😂 but in fairness without her and syed the show would be dead.

Tally’s whining voice could be used as form of torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh boy she's totally missed the point there hasn't she? Everyone is aware that it is a game show - nobody is judging you for wanting to win, it's your character that is, rightly, being judged.

That video feels like gaslighting or am I being dramatic? 😅😂
I just feel like she’s a bit of a bully girl, if you disagree with her, she won’t be your friend! She also doesn’t seem like the sharpest crayon in the box.

It’s a shame because a brummie I always like to us being represented on tv. When she said there’s loads of snakes in Birmingham I was like “yeah, you’re one of them and now everyone here knows it!”😂

I’ve gone off her so much over the past few episodes if you can’t tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manrika's was basically talking about herself when she went on her vitriolic rant about Gemma.

It's amazing how she's so blinded to the reality of Felix because she can't see past his looks, and how blinded she is to her own character because she thinks she's stunning too. Of course, everyone that sees her for what she is will probably just be jealous.

Reactions: 10
Further twist tonight 🙄 Decision who goes is down to just one person so really could go either way 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Further twist tonight 🙄 Decision who goes is down to just one person so really could go either way 🤷‍♀️
Ugh so annoying twist after twist all so the producers can decide who they want to keep in 😤

Really want tally to stay purely so it can all go tits up with manrika

Reactions: 6
The only one I can see blocking Tally over Dot is Felix. I reckon they’ll give Gemma the pick of who goes.

Reactions: 3
I understand it’s a game but I just think she’s vile
she is nice to look at though . very pretty :D:D:giggle: , but yes she doesnt come across at all well, its a game , but her dumping tally into the bottom just for a lad she has never met, just ruined her game plan for me, i still think she is entertaining though, there was a bit where she said something like "i really dont agree i should say something....... but i wont" and then went on to lie to carry on her gameplan, i had to admit i laughed at her blatant lying

sort of thing BB would do :mad:

slightly off topic , is that all tik tok is, just a narcissist talking to a camera :eek: , no wonder people only think about themselves if they only grew up talking to a camera for likes or whatever they do, do parents monitor this, i take it kids do it, didnt the creators of this or whoever makes it legal not realise children in their bedroom alone with a camera and certain creepy vile people is not really a good idea , ive also seen people miming to spoken word , WTF is that about :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve been avoiding this thread as only just caught up, but I LOVE the circle. It even makes me question normal conversations in my own life 😆

Tally- not for me, think she’s lacking in questioning who everyone is and that won’t get you far
Manrika - I actually don’t mind (don’t kill me) I like people that play a good game and she is which I enjoy.
Andy- love, slightly fancy. Playing an equally good game and v genuine
Felix- agree she would be voted out if she played herself. She’s so pretty, and I’ve been enjoying her cat fishing hope she makes it to the final. Mainly for manrikas reaction lol
Dorothy- why do they not learn that playing an old person is never successful 🙈 wouldn’t miss if he was blocked
Gemma- I think she’ll go soon, too many people are suspicious and she’s had a few too many slip ups
Syed- omg I love him! Catfish is good at what he’s doing and very funny and likeable. Don’t think anyone would mind if he’s a catfish
Vithun- meh he’s ok, can take or leave

Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seen in the American series, it seems like people who aren’t in the original lineup don’t do as well because there’s an clique with the OG’s. Is this the same for the previous UK seasons?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.