Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwight

Chatty Member
Anybody else getting the feeling that Manrika might think that Billy is a catfish because he's a young lad and hasn't tried to crack on with her? It might be kinda baseless but that's the impression I've gotten from the whole thing so far.

I feel so bad for Billy! Doesn't help that he's very likeable - I can't believe they think he's his mum based on not having any sob story to tell and because he likes trainers and football??? Sounds like a normal 19yr lad to me? 😅😂

I started off not being a fan of Tally and preferring Manrika but it's the opposite now. Manrika is arrogant and annoying as fuck & coming across as a real bitchy girl whereas I think Tally is just a little bit dim but ppssibly generally quite a nice girl who maaaaaybe is just a little bit too easily influenced by bitchy girls? (judging by her alliance with Manrika).

I really like Hashu, his Syed Character is good but I feel he would have been much more entertaining as himself. He's funny but also seems like a really nice, genuine young lad.

Natalya(sp?) definitely would have been accused of catfishing if she went in as herself. She's gorgeous and got more than a bit about her, the other girls (the geezer gals ofc) wouldn't have taken to that well imo.

Scott would have done better as himself. Maybe. Not sure he's interesting either way, yet.

Gemma I can take or leave - he isn't playing a woman convincingly at all though.

Andy is very likeable but also pretty vanilla. I feel for him with his bowel removal but also kinda sick of him trying to pry some sort of similar story out of the others?

I like Vithun ...don't really have much else to say on that lol.

Billy & Hashu/Syed are my favourites so far, hoping Billy stays! I wish those two pair of idiots would stop with the #geezergals shite - it's annoying/cringey as fuck and tbh, neither of them come across to me at all like tomboys in any way - they seem very typical femme bitchy types that only put on the "Geezer" shite for male attention and peer approval....

That's my essay. Send.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

KINGAA

VIP Member
I’m watching last nights, blue tally is all talk - as soon as Orange walked in she wasn’t so upfront. Still wish she went!

justwatching121

So if a white person puts on a strong comedy Indian accent with a level of broken English they don't personally speak with , that is mocking the Indian accent. But if a non white person does it then that's cool. Ridiculous double standard.
bottom line is hashu/syed isn’t “mocking” the accent lol no point going back and forth if you’re gonna be too ignorant to get your head around the simple facts😴

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Manshriekas reaction to Gemma saying #GeezerGirls is all of our reaction when she says it herself. Mug. I think she’s a nastyyyyyy girl, when she finds out who Natalya really is they’ll end up like that 🤞 and she’ll fuck Tally off

rlouisep9

VIP Member
His accent doesn't offend me because I know multiple people who have an English accent but their family don't. When they are at work/at school with other English people they'll use their English accent and when they are with their family from India, Pakistan, parts of Africa etc, they will use that one.

My manager (a very lovely professional woman) lives in North London but is from Nigeria originally. She sounds like a Londoner at all times around us, but if she quotes her mum or dad she will put on their Nigerian accent to do it. She's also said when she goes to Nigeria to visit family she will revert back to that accent for a while.

Yes of course if it was a white man who randomly picked a photo of an Asian man and put on an accent, that would be awful, but for someone from that heritage to do so (when he has based the character on his uncle/family friend) I don't think it should be an issue.

Reactions: 15

effsy

Why is Manrika so obsessed with gemma like that whole convo she had was about Felix yet she kept talking about Gemma to herself?? Actual lives rent free in her head

Absolute cow

Dwight

Chatty Member
I can't believe Manshrieka actually put Tally 6th!! I knew she was a bitch but woooow, how her true colours really are showing!